Return Home
It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:47 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:23 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

For the past three weeks, I have had what seem like very vivid dreams but they always end with me walking up my stairs, getting back in my body and waking up.

I've never consciously induced an outer body experience, nor do I recall ever having one, so I am not sure if this actually happened. The first two dreams or OBEs took place in my living room. I distinctly remember sitting at my kitchen table , working on my laptop when I looked at the time on my stove and decided to head up. I made it up the stairs to my body.

Same thing with the second dream, where I called my dog up with me. Only in reality, he was already sleeping upstairs but in my "dream" was downstairs. It seems I never go far from my house, either.

I don't really want to leave my body as I am scared to. Does this sound like an OBE?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:21 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi sacolucci23,

From what you describe, they sound more like vivid dreams than OOBE.

Just a few questions:
  • How much self awareness did you have when it happened?
    Before going back to your body, were you aware that you were outside of it?
    Did you "Follow the script" of the dream, or were you fully aware that you were in another reality frame?
First, I'll point out that there is NOTHING to fear with the OOBE, but again you have to experience it yourself to truly "know" this. My first was terrifying, but once they kept on happening, I realised there was nothing to fear at all. In fact, I look forward to them.

When you have an OOBE, you will simply know you've had one. You emerge within a new reality frame, with complete self awareness and self identity and a complete awareness of how you got there and where you were immediately prior to it. You also have the complete realisation that the new reality frame is not your day today reality.

~Martin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:36 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Hi sacolucci23

There's a bit of a fine here, between *being out of body and having an out of body.

Yes it sounds to me (due to the environment) you were in the etheric version of your physical space. And that you are beginning to bring back into PMR with you the full conscious awareness. Your curiosity and queries will help bring this more fully to you (yes. Stay with it. If you put fear in the back seat and your curiosity into the front the experience will be far more pleasant. ride the rush! (whooosh

Casey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYYig40 ... 8&index=22