Return Home
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:47 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: UIC Waste
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:20 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I was wondering about mass deaths caused by natural disasters, such as the boxing day Tsunami. If there were perhaps 50 individuals that would have significantly developed as IUC or perhaps contributed a great deal to any system/community. Then the randomness of this reality would be really counter productive. I was wondering then perhaps they would continue in a separate road/reality but I have never heard anyone talk that way before.

Some light on this would be nice.

Post subject: Re: UIC Waste
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:15 pm 
Curator
Curator

That's because we don't see it as being that way. Keep in mind that this is a vast collective effort of all IUOCs. Each IUOC in each incarnation adds it's tiny drop to the rising tide that floats all boats as AUM. When an IUOC's incarnation terminates early for some reason, it starts over very quickly and the collective effort goes on.

Ted

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:56 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Any low entropy IUOC's will have a chance to contribute in their next incarnation. It isn't a one shot deal.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:23 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

thx guys as always...still would be better if the iuc would branch off, i guess that would sort of mean we coudnlt die..

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:56 am 
Curator
Curator

What is an iuc?

Ted

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:10 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

ind unit conciousness

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:17 am 
Curator
Curator

Then you mean IUOC. Don't create your own short form. We don't need to translate ever term you use, please.

Ted

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:42 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
thx guys as always...still would be better if the iuc would branch off, i guess that would sort of mean we coudnlt die.
But the IUOC does partition itself off every time it experiences another life in a PMR. And no it never dies.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:45 pm 
Curator
Curator

Linda,

I think that what Harvey means is that he wishes that 'this' avatar in PMR did not die. He may not really understand the fact that the NPMR avatar does not die and that he reintegrates with that avatar when he leaves PMR. Not sure really what he does understand.

Ted

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:08 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

sorry for late reply...i mean branching off in this experience not the next one...for example if you can bare a small story...last summer decided to explore an abandoned lighthouse at the end of my road...before you get to it its a long broken road partly destroyed by lake ontario and a large fence that says no trespassing..(yeah i know). Half way a long i suddenly thought id drag a large tree branch across the road to see if anyone comes down here in a car next time or if i return. I proceeded to the lighthouse, looked around and headed to a small beach, walking up I saw a large fisher cat coming the other way, it saw me, i got nervous and we both turned around and i headed back to the gate, half way I see a truck then a man wrestling the the branch with his back to me...i turned and ran and hid half way between him and the fisher, he was probably tipped off by someone in a house before i went over the fence. Needless to say he was looking for me and the branch saved me.

A tiny example of what I am trying to say, that I feel that life tipped in a direction that saved me much trouble, would it not do that on a bigger scale for lives that would be wasted by randomness of a tsunami. Perhaps sounds arrogance in its theme, like who gets a free branch when the time is needed!

and dont worry i wont trespass again at least not in this pmr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:26 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Well, I hate to tell you but that kind of thinking just makes you feel more secure. The LCS isn't in the business of saving you embarrassment. You just got lucky. And it might have been even better for you if you'd gotten caught. It might have been a better life lesson. By and large you are left to bumble about on your own and figure stuff out. It gets a lot easier if you learn from your lessons.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:30 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I like the story, Fisher cats are no joke haha they are vicious, but I'm pretty sure they generally afraid of humans. I have seen a few wobbling by in my yard before.

An interesting perspective to your question about wasted entropy reduction potential:

In that moment of a tsunami there can be large gains in entropy reduction, even for those who died, just based on the extreme choices which are presented, and the necessity of acting completely from the being level. Let's say someone who made the choice to sacrifice his / her self to save their child, or another person, this choice alone may be worth an entire lifetime, do you see?

You can extrapolate the above concept in many ways. I guess the main point being: Just because there is death does not mean there is wasted potential for entropy reduction. Also, sometimes death can be a catalyst for entropy reduction.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:35 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

yes i see fine...i just dont think its good design...anything can happen and all can be gained. However if someone sacrifices themselves then the entropy is still gained and the simulation can just keep running with the death occuring, (like an instant respawn, rez scroll, using Toms WOW analogy).. but with the extra potential for the lives involved with that survival experience continuing.

Is this an open or closed system, meaning is there a evolving process with the LCS and its relationship to this PMR? What percentage of our understanding is assumed correct of all its mechanics so far with the MBT theory..? Meaning that I am unhappy with your answers lol ;)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:51 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
i just don't think its good design
That's generally because we think very highly of ourselves, and we believe that we deserve help even with the smallest things. But the LCS just sees this as one experience in a long line of incarnations. Your death just results in another go-round. It's no big deal. And you can learn a lot from your failures and mistakes.
Quote:
Is this an open or closed system, meaning is there a evolving process with the LCS and its relationship to this PMR?
This is an open system. If this system evolves then it helps the LCS evolve. If this system doesn't evolve, then there are other options. The PMR can be reset to an earlier time, it can have some outside manipulation, or it can be scrapped all together.
Quote:
What percentage of our understanding is assumed correct of all its mechanics so far with the MBT theory..?
I have no idea. Tom used metaphors based upon our present technology for his TOE. We may get better and better understandings as our technology increases. Or this may be as accurate as necessary.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:57 pm 
Curator
Curator

Tom Campbell figured out the digital nature of Reality and how the LCS developed from just a vast field of random data. But the same general description existed from ancient India of over 2000 years ago. That was the vision of Indra's Net. Having observed it in the old traditional way, I can assure you that it is identical, as a vision, to what Tom Campbell describes as the LCS with the IUOCs (Jewels of Consciousness) communicating over the RWW (reflections between the Jewels).

You need to get clear the idea that no one dies. The IUOCs are your base being and it is very, very rare for one of them to terminate. They are the base of our avatars in PMR and NPMR. Normally the NPMR avatars are continuous, they do not 'die', it is not part of the rule set of NPMR but it is more frequent than for something to happen to an IUOC. PMR avatars do terminate routinely as that is part of the rule set.

It is an open system also for the reason that new IUOCs are always being created and start the climb up the ladder of evolution to higher QOC and reduced entropy.

Ted