Return Home
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:53 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:03 am 

Good morning everyone. I am new to all this within the past year. I have been listening to some fireside chats ( which I love ) and I have a question. If I am here to grow , learn and contribute to the collective consiousness how in the world is there anything I can learn or do that has not been done over and over and over??

I am confused on this part. It seems like there is only a limited amount of " new " things to learn and I am sure that it has been done over and over and over.

Of course I'm not talking about learning things like how to write computer code etc.... I could be an angry miserable person and it takes me 5 lives to finally get above that so great there I am life 5 and I finally learn to love. Well I'm sure that 4,788,355 people before mean finally got to this state too so what does it matter if I get there in the grand scheme of things??

Sorry but like I say I'm new and have a lot to learn.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:07 am 
Curator
Curator

There are basically two approaches that you are hinting at. You either learn the very basics which is essentially to pay attention to the feedback from your interactions and modify your behavior accordingly or you learn much more and develop a full understanding of the nature of Reality. You don't even have to learn about things like 'becoming love' because they naturally come out of these two options mentioned.

If you wish to learn more about the nature of reality, perhaps the easiest and quickest way is to read and study Tom Campbell's Model of Reality on his Wiki which is here: http://wiki.my-big-toe.com/The_MBT_Model_Link_Page Beyond this there are collections of information gathered in many forms and locations in the list of forums where the link to the model is to be found. There is much information here on the board also. So you have many options as to how, and if, to proceed.

Ted

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:43 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi and welcome to the forum.
Quote:
I am confused on this part. It seems like there is only a limited amount of " new " things to learn and I am sure that it has been done over and over and over. Of course I'm not talking about learning things like how to write computer code etc.... I could be an angry miserable person and it takes me 5 lives to finally get above that so great there I am life 5 and I finally learn to love. Well I'm sure that 4,788,355 people before mean finally got to this state too so what does it matter if I get there in the grand scheme of things??
Really it takes thousands of lives to get to the Love part. We are all trying to climb the evolution ladder one rung at a time - sometimes going up, and sometimes going down.

Keep in mind that the person who is experiencing this data stream, is not the real you. Your digital mind, what we call IUOC, (Individuated Unit of Consciousness,) is a part of the Larger Consciousness System. It has experienced many, many lives and retains a level of entropy, (quality of consciousness.) As a unique part of that IUOC you are adding, or subtracting, to the entropy of your core being with the life you are presently experiencing. Your uniqueness lies with your ability to make free will decisions. So your journey here, and what you do, is very important. It is not about learning new things. Your existence is all about evolving the quality of your consciousness. It isn't about what anyone else is doing. It is about the Intent behind the choices you are making.

If you don't think that is important now, just wait until your life review when you get to look back with a critical eye to what you accomplished, or not.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:11 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
If I am here to grow , learn and contribute to the collective consiousness how in the world is there anything I can learn or do that has not been done over and over and over?? I am confused on this part. It seems like there is only a limited amount of " new " things to learn and I am sure that it has been done over and over and over.
Welcome, PNN. The object of entering PMR isn't to experience something that is fundamentally and essentially new to the LCS, but to lower your entropy (and thus the LCS's entropy). If the LCS did not lower its entropy, its entropy would naturally rise, thus leading to its degradation.

Your experiences in PMR will be unique to you, in that no other avatar/FWAU will experience exactly the same things that you will. You could say they are "new" experiences by virtue of being unique experiences, but they are almost certainly not essentially new in the big picture. That is, many other avatars have experienced circumstances and situations that are very similar to your own.

Quote:
Of course I'm not talking about learning things like how to write computer code etc.... I could be an angry miserable person and it takes me 5 lives to finally get above that so great there I am life 5 and I finally learn to love. Well I'm sure that 4,788,355 people before mean finally got to this state too so what does it matter if I get there in the grand scheme of things??
One reason it matters that you lower your entropy: Raising your entropy puts you on the path of de-evolution, which is its own punishment. To be bound by fear, mistrust, ego, beliefs, etc., is the path of enslavement and darkening of your IUOC. The road of high entropy is an evolutionary dead-end.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:39 pm 

Thank you everyone! I really appreciate you taking the time to respond :) You have given me much to think about.