Return Home
It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:21 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Spirit attachments
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:54 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Hi everyone,

I recently spoke to a shaman/medical intuitive who believed my vertigo (recently diagnosed with positional vertigo) is a result of spirit attachment.

Before my imbalance/vertigo issues started happening, I was experimenting with channeling and trying out Robert Monroe's Gateway, and feel I may have opened myself up .

Would this correlate to Tom's BIG TOE? Is this even possible?

Post subject: Re: Spirit attachments
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:01 pm 
Curator
Curator

Was this positional vertigo described as being caused by microliths from the sound frequency sensing hairs in your inner ear that have fallen off with age lying against your frequency sensing hairs in your inner ear? Have you for instance lost a lot of high frequency hearing which can relate to this? Those hairs with microliths function like fequency sensitive resonators in your inner ears. I am familiar with this and it can be helped by successively lying in the correct positions to have those microliths collected by gravity and drop into a natural 'pouch' in your inner ear where they tend to stay. They no longer move around and lie against the hairs that sense frequency in your inner ear. So your positional vertigo stops bothering you for a while, perhaps permanently, or I should say semi permanently until they shift out of where this 'stores' them until the microliths drift free again.

If it was so described, or is after you check into this, then it isn't spirit possession. Or at least this 'attachment' is to your departed high frequency hearing. No correlation to Tom's Big TOE. Have you had your hearing checked? All things are possible. I don't remember channeling being discussed in regards to Robert Monroe. That I haven't heard of it or don't remember it means nothing however. Most anything is possible.

Here are links describing this: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-cond ... n-20028216 And here: http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedu ... c-20009592 They just use a different term for the small 'stones' used in hearing. Otoliths means ear stones. Canaliths refers to probably stones in your ear canals. In any case, just different medical terms.

Ted

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:31 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I recently spoke to a shaman/medical intuitive who believed my vertigo (recently diagnosed with positional vertigo) is a result of spirit attachment.
It is possible, but extremely unlikely. If you do have an attachment you can block it. Just use some very strong Intent - a white light around yourself, or something that resonates with you.

And you can always use the Monroe Institute's affirmation before any meditation or channeling:

I am more than my physical body. Because I am more than physical matter, I can perceive that which is greater than the physical world. Therefore, I deeply desire to Expand, to Experience; to Know, to Understand; to Control, to Use such greater energies and energy systems as may be beneficial and constructive to me and to those who follow me. Also, I deeply desire the help and cooperation, the assistance, the understanding of those individuals whose wisdom, development and experience are equal or greater than my own. I ask their guidance and protection from any influence or any source that might provide me with less than my stated desires.

It is more likely a ruleset problem as Ted suggests.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:27 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

My positional vertigo was described as calcium crystals getting dislodged and moving to the sensors or what not. I tried the Epley Maneuver and the actual spinning as stopped when I lie on my right side. The constant residual dizziness is there, however - quite depressing.

The main concern is I am only 32.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:07 pm 
Curator
Curator

That is exactly what I was referring you to as a guess at the cause of your problem. There is much information available on the Internet.

You are subject to the PMR rule set and this is the cause of your problem. There are herbs that can help with neurally caused vertigo and dizzy spells as it has helped me but I cannot say whether it will help you for this specific problem. Your solution is going to be found with one of these approaches, not in looking for some entity trying to cause this problem by 'spirit attachment'. Do you want referrals to information and sources on herbal extracts where I have gotten help?

I have had migraine equivalent neural problems since I was a child, derived from my mother's mother and thus genetic.

Ted

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:18 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

That would be great, thank you.

Intuitively, I feel like my dizziness has a lot to do with my life-state and the fact that I am juggling too many things at once. I also cut ties with my mother a while ago and my mother's side of the family. I feel that is causing me a lot of "balance issues" in general.

I also have a lot of fear of the unknown and being out of control and I feel like this is the universe testing me or making me have to deal with loss of control.

I have suffered from migraines as well. Not fun.