Return Home
It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:06 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:51 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi All,

Two nights ago, a very strange event occurred which has never happened before.

This entire event is described from my Wife's recall as I have absolutely no memory of this event.

I went to bed as usual and through the night, my Wife had to rise in order to feed our 5 month old child. Upon her return, she noticed that my arm was draped across her side of the bed. She touched my arm in order for me to move it and I recoiled sharply. This surprised her, and she turned her beside light on.

I then rose up on my elbow and looked at her. I pointed to her nightgown buttons and uttered something incomprehensible. My wife asked me to repeat myself no less than 4 times, each time giving the same incomprehensible response. My wife then told me "Sorry but I don't understand what you're telling me...".

I then smiled at her, shook my head and laid back down.

This experience has me fairly rattled, and it raises a number of questions in relation to MBT. I have searched a number of links here for advice and this has been the most pertinent this far, however it still doesn't quite address all my questions...

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=10861&p=100663&hil ... ng#p100663

• Somnambulism occurs during deep, slow wave NON-REM sleep. i.e, you are not dreaming and clinically unconscious.
  • I have absolutely no memory of this event. The part of "me" that identifies itself as "I" (FWAU) was simply not there.
  • The actualised past database according to my own recollection of the night is inconsistent with that of my Wife
  • My responses, though unintelligible, were INTELLIGENT. That is, I repeated the same response when asked to repeat. It appeared as though the questions were understood, and attempts were made by my Avatar to try and re-communicate the message
  • Failure by my wife to understand the message resulted in another complex and intelligent response from my Avatar.
  • If "I" was not there, then "who" was?
  • Did my Avatar become an NPC providing probable responses based on my FWAU's actualised past database?
  • Due to the inconsistency between my own recollection and that of my Wife's, does every FWAU have their own unique actualised past and probable future databases which don't necessarily correlate?

Any advice, clarification and interpretation of this event and associated questions would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

~Martin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:15 pm 
Curator
Curator

This is a VR. You as your avatar was asleep and dreaming in PMR. Your wife was awake in PMR as caring for the child assured. So you were effectively in a different VR than the full PMR VR. A dream is a different but related VR to what is normal. Most do not remember dreams but if you do, they can be very elaborate interactions. I frequently teach classes in such dreams.

My Ex., who was never interested in this kind of thing, 'woke up' and jumped out of bed because she thought there was a scorpion in the bed with us. Then when she did get stung, she woke up and actually got up in the same PMR VR aspect that I was in. Then I killed the scorpion which was fortunately a baby. Took me a while to understand what she meant by getting up before she got stung and then after she got stung.

Ted

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:34 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

My college roommate used to say I would sit up and talk to him in my sleep then fall right back to sleep. I wouldnt remember anything and always thought it was kind of funny. It’s normal stuff , I wouldnt get too shook up about it!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:20 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I have absolutely no memory of this event. The part of "me" that identifies itself as "I" (FWAU) was simply not there.
This is the base of your interpretation but it is not necessarily true. There are more levels of awareness and consciousness than our conscious thought process that we are familiar with in our day to day life. Just as the power of the unconscious mind has been documented in interpreting and retrieving information you had not consciously stored memory of.

Now in this context, you were in a half-asleep mode meaning there was likely confusion of datastreams AND/OR only a minute amount of conscious process that was focused there and you fell asleep right after. This type of scenario has happened numerous times with me and usually if I tried to remember hard enough I ended up pulling some form of memory from the event.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:20 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Monroe wrote about a thing that might be the case here; of him slipping into the life of another ones IUOC's body in another world, probably one of the same oversoul. This might be the case here. It could also just be some random highjacker who found control of your body, but that seems far fetched.