Two nights ago, a very strange event occurred which has never happened before.
This entire event is described from my Wife's recall as I have absolutely no memory of this event.
I went to bed as usual and through the night, my Wife had to rise in order to feed our 5 month old child. Upon her return, she noticed that my arm was draped across her side of the bed. She touched my arm in order for me to move it and I recoiled sharply. This surprised her, and she turned her beside light on.
I then rose up on my elbow and looked at her. I pointed to her nightgown buttons and uttered something incomprehensible. My wife asked me to repeat myself no less than 4 times, each time giving the same incomprehensible response. My wife then told me "Sorry but I don't understand what you're telling me...".
I then smiled at her, shook my head and laid back down.
This experience has me fairly rattled, and it raises a number of questions in relation to MBT. I have searched a number of links here for advice and this has been the most pertinent this far, however it still doesn't quite address all my questions...
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=10861&p=100663&hil ... ng#p100663
- Somnambulism occurs during deep, slow wave NON-REM sleep. i.e, you are not dreaming and clinically unconscious.
- I have absolutely no memory of this event. The part of "me" that identifies itself as "I" (FWAU) was simply not there.
- The actualised past database according to my own recollection of the night is inconsistent with that of my Wife
- My responses, though unintelligible, were INTELLIGENT. That is, I repeated the same response when asked to repeat. It appeared as though the questions were understood, and attempts were made by my Avatar to try and re-communicate the message
- Failure by my wife to understand the message resulted in another complex and intelligent response from my Avatar.
- If "I" was not there, then "who" was?
- Did my Avatar become an NPC providing probable responses based on my FWAU's actualised past database?
- Due to the inconsistency between my own recollection and that of my Wife's, does every FWAU have their own unique actualised past and probable future databases which don't necessarily correlate?
Any advice, clarification and interpretation of this event and associated questions would be greatly appreciated.