Return Home
It is currently Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:27 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:28 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Quote:
The Aryan race is generally though of as the white race, and man started out in Africa, not Europe. That is what makes the root race theory racist.
Madame Helen Blavatsky, "The Aryan race, for instance, now varying from dark brown, almost black, red-yellow, down to the whitest creamy complexion, are all of one and the same stock --the ROOT race, spring from the same progenitor that lived 18 million years ago."

Homo Sapiens

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:32 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Quote:
The Aryan race is generally though of as the white race, and man started out in Africa, not Europe. That is what makes the root race theory racist.
Madame Helen Blavatsky, "The Aryan race, for instance, now varying from dark brown, almost black, red-yellow, down to the whitest creamy complexion, are all of one and the same stock --the ROOT race, spring from the same progenitor that lived 18 million years ago."

Homo Sapiens
The Aryan race is a beautiful race, perhaps as beautiful as any other race.

Why is this important to you?

Why is this important to anyone else?

I really don’t get it.

Can you really say anything about what happened or didn’t happen 18 million years ago? And who cares if you could? What are PEOPLE of whatever race doing NOW?

And if they aren’t doing what you want, why not find out why and why not and then act accordingly with love and wisdom?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:18 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Homo Sapiens
The Aryan race is a beautiful race, perhaps as beautiful as any other race.

Why is this important to you?

Why is this important to anyone else?

I really don’t get it.

Can you really say anything about what happened or didn’t happen 18 million years ago? And who cares if you could? What are PEOPLE of whatever race doing NOW?

And if they aren’t doing what you want, why not find out why and why not and then act accordingly with love and wisdom?
The aryan race is the current human race, all people today. That was the point. It was an answer to the post quoted above.

Why so upset?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:40 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

This guy claims we have been lied to about our history, that archeological cover ups have been going on for 150 years: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRZL7tcLgX8

Michael Cremo: "Forbidden Archaeology" | Talks at Google https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKfGC3P9KoQ

Why is someone lying about our history (if this is correct?)?

Why is archeological cover ups going on?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:50 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The Nazis changed the meaning of Aryan and (mis)used it for their evil purposes (as they did with the swastika sign by the way which was an ancient holy sun symbol).

Aryan was a normal people and/or ethnicity that also hailed from parts of India if I am remembering it correctly. They also migrated to Europe then and mixed with European indigenous races/tribes.

That is why ethnologists and linguists say that our own 'Western' languages today are also based on the 'Indo-Aryan' language system. It does not exist today of course but is a 'proto'-language and can be in parts theoretically reconstructed. Sometimes it is also called Indo-European (German, English, etc. are all of this very ancient origin).

Blavatsky was using Aryan not for a human race that exists now but for the entire human species. The root races theory is quite different from 'modern' race categories theories. I do not know how her Aryan correlates with the linguists' and archeologists'/anthropologists' theories. But I assume it is a bit different.

Blavatsky was not antisemitic but rather anti-religious and had hard criticism for many religious groups. We need to see some utterances that are surely controversial today in its historic and also literary context.

"I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness."
- Max Planck

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:52 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
The aryan race is the current human race, all people today. That was the point. It was an answer to the post quoted above.

Why so upset?
I didn’t intend to come across as being upset. I don’t feel upset, just maybe a bit confused. I’m not well versed in Blavatsky‘s theory. I would agree that we all hail from a common ancestor. As that appears to be the case. The details of how that came about don’t seem terribly important. Without verification we can’t really know for sure.

So what if we’ve been lied to about history? That should have no bearing on how we interact with each other. I don’t understand why it’s important. It just seems like an intellectual curiosity to me.

I’m not trying to attack your point of view, or say it’s wrong. I’m just interested in what this understanding does for you.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:50 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Quote:

Why so upset?
I didn’t intend to come across as being upset. I don’t feel upset, just maybe a bit confused. I’m not well versed in Blavatsky‘s theory. I would agree that we all hail from a common ancestor. As that appears to be the case. The details of how that came about don’t seem terribly important. Without verification we can’t really know for sure.

So what if we’ve been lied to about history? That should have no bearing on how we interact with each other. I don’t understand why it’s important. It just seems like an intellectual curiosity to me.

I’m not trying to attack your point of view, or say it’s wrong. I’m just interested in what this understanding does for you.
No not important, but as a human it's natural to be interested in the true origin of our species.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:51 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Why so upset?

No not important, but as a human it's natural to be interested in the true origin of our species.
It is natural, and I’m interested too. I thank you for bringing your awareness into my field of vision. You are a great soul. :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:37 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
If you want to know the origins of man on this planet then look to the anthropologists. That is the science that studies it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:25 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Quote:
If you want to know the origins of man on this planet then look to the anthropologists. That is the science that studies it.
They study the physical aspects, and only the ones they can find.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:37 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Anthropologists will provide objective evidence of the origins of man based on a deterministic model within this objective VR. MBT and other models, to include a the recent paper referenced by Tom, suggest that "man" originated from a subjective reality.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:45 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Anthropologists will provide objective evidence of the origins of man based on a deterministic model within this objective VR. MBT and other models, to include a the recent paper referenced by Tom, suggest that "man" originated from a subjective reality.
The archeologist in the interview in earlier post claims we've been lied to about archeological findings, that there's evidence that the human species millions of years being hidden.

He also suggest (here at 33.35 min: https://youtu.be/PRZL7tcLgX8?t=2015 ) that humans originates from "a higher spiritual dimension of reality", which would be more in line with Toms work than that we evolved from apes.

Here he presents at google talks on same topic, Michael Cremo: "Forbidden Archaeology": https://youtu.be/DKfGC3P9KoQ

Fascinating stuf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:51 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
They study the physical aspects, and only the ones they can find.
That's called science. It's not belief and it's not conjecture, the knowledge we have about the origins of man is from the field science.
Quote:
Tom, suggest that "man" originated from a subjective reality.
Is there a reference for this? Humans are an avatar that evolved on this planet. It could have been dolphins or whales or some other species, but it was humans that climbed to the top of the heap.
Quote:
that humans originates from "a higher spiritual dimension of reality", which would be more in line with Toms work than that we evolved from apes.
Consciousness, not humans, are in a spiritual dimension called the LCS. But in fact even the VRs are a part of the LCS. Humans are only avatars nothing more. And one more time... we did not evolve from apes.
"Humans and monkeys are both primates. But humans are not descended from monkeys or any other primate living today. We do share a common ape ancestor with chimpanzees. It lived between 8 and 6 million years ago. But humans and chimpanzees evolved differently from that same ancestor. All apes and monkeys share a more distant relative, which lived about 25 million years ago. Human evolution, like evolution in other species, did not proceed in a straight line. Instead, a diversity of species diverged from common ancestors, like branches on a bush. Our species, Homo sapiens, is the only survivor. But there were many times in the past when several early human species lived at the same time."
http://humanorigins.si.edu/education/fr ... -questions

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:54 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Here is an essay by Paul M. Helfrich entitled Seth on "The origins of the universe and of the species"-an integral conscious creation myth.

https://archive.org/details/PdfsSethMaterial

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:59 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Tom, suggest that "man" originated from a subjective reality.
Is there a reference for this? Humans are an avatar that evolved on this planet. It could have been dolphins or whales or some other species, but it was humans that climbed to the top of the heap.
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11974

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next