Return Home
It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:07 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:24 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

For those of you that don't read the comments under Tom's videos, Tom answered a few questions. And these answers were so good I thought I would post them.

Question: You've previously stated that it is the INTENTION behind the actions and not the actions themselves that matter. OK. So what about the soldier who has been brainwashed into believing that he's out killing people for the sake of "democracy" or some similar BS. He thinks he's doing good but in actuality he's just a manipulated homicidal killer. Does such a fool get a pass from the LCS merely for being stupid? What about the OTHER FWAU's whose development was abruptly interrupted by the actions of such a person? Where's the JUSTICE in THAT?

Tom: First of all, being stupid is not a requirement for being manipulated. Most everybody is manipulated in many ways -- cultural beliefs, personal beliefs, religious beliefs, scientific beliefs, as well as by advertisers, politicians, and everybody else who has some thing to gain by manipulating the beliefs of others. Much of what we think we know is actually just what we believe. Our lives and our social systems are complex enough that finding real facts is often (mostly) impossible. What we come to believe becomes our personal "facts". We don't question our "facts". We tend to discard or ignore what contradicts our "facts" We tend to be judgmental: to see ourselves as smart and well informed and to see those who do not share our personal set of "facts" as stupid fools. Everybody on every side of every issue feels this way about those who agree and disagree with their personal set of "facts"

We are all held responsible for making the best choices we can with what we have to work with (the quality we come in with and the personal "facts" we assemble through our experience and understanding) -- yes, due diligence is required. To answer your question, yes, for the most part, such a person does get a pass from the LCS. They also get an opportunity to learn from their experience. If they keep on learning, eventually they become less and less part of the problem and more and more part of the solution. That is how everyone grows up: make the best choices you can at the time and learn from the results and consequences.

Calling others stupid fools (whether it is true or false) is unlikely to be part of the solution for you or for anybody else. Making the best choices you can and learning from the results and consequences, while letting everybody else do the same in their own way and time, optimizes learning opportunities for all. We have to grow up together. The LCS gives a pass because that optimizes growth for all.

Question: According to MBT theory the LCS basically created us as proxies for it to use as learning tools. At first it tried to bully us into kowtowing to its demands but then "evolved" & discovered that "love" was a better way. A better way to get from us what it wants, that is. By inference it would seem that had kicking butts and demanding obedience worked for it, it would have CONTINUED with THAT tack. So the question becomes: isn't the LCS simply using "love" as a training tool to fulfill its own needs just like a dog trainer uses TREATS to get a dog to do his bidding? I miss the OLD concepts of "God" wherein a Supreme Being ALREADY has its act together versus this lame LCS version which apparently is getting its training on the job. What am I missing?

Tom: Everything I have experienced so far in the world of consciousness or in the VR we call the physical universe, evolves (starts small, grows up, and continues to evolve or de-evolve). To just start at the end state, with no beginning state and with no room for growth (continuing evolution), generates several logical red flags. MBT is a logical model so it goes, as best it can, to wherever the logic leads.

However, do not throw out your old, more comfortable, idea of god, until your own experience can verify a more likely possibility. Not much value in throwing out one belief just to take on another. Stay focused on open minded skepticism and let all beliefs go. Simply let things be more or less likely based on your own experience and understanding. This process will eventually optimize your progress and take you to where you want to go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkb6aNm ... 6501453727

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:47 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

I'd like to reply to the way that person worded the question about soldiers killing people for the sake of democracy or BS. I was in the Army and I can speak from experience. The vast majority of my fellow soldiers never even discussed politics in relation to a reason for any actions, in fact we never really discussed the reasons behind any orders in general. We were trained/programmed to perform those actions without hesitation.

When it comes to killing people, the only reason we had was to protect the soldiers besides us. It was always what we considered a moral reason of killing to protect our brothers and sisters. In fact, the training was so effective we didn't even care about our own lives, it was in essence a selfless act borne out of love. I'm not denying that there are people in the military who are homicidal maniacs, but they are more rare than most people realize. In my experience they usually went insane during the training and killed a fellow soldier in anger, or later on were discharged/went awol after the rest of us made them strongly understand we wouldn't accept that type of person to guard our backs.

I just wanted to let the questioner and anyone else reading this know that a belief that a large portion of soldiers were brainwashed to believe they were killing for a misinformed reason is a fallacy. The vast majority are only killing for one reason. That reason is the love we have for our fellow soldiers.

Thank you, have a wonderful week!
Jesse

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxUMFZIhny2WrrmCqZtX7w

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:23 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Yes, this person seems angry and combative when he asks questions under Tom's videos. I included the question and Tom's answer for context. I think his question would apply more to religious soldiers or soldiers like Boko Haram than to US soldiers - even though I think he meant US soldiers.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:10 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

jessejamesaims,

How about you screw all the morality stuff of what you do... You do from your accumulated knowledge, .. you see a venomous snake creeping up on the ones you love... what do you do... let it strike your friend or family or do you cut it in half and end it before it reached your friend or family...snake/people are the same.. If a character in another suit 'human' tried to harm a innocent/new arrival to this plane... fundamentally they are of the same being. Actually it would easier for me to end a human that it would for me to end a animal or insect, just because it knows more and has more choices, I have killed several insects accidentally but I go out of my way now to kill anything. But a god dammed human knows better than a insect or animal.. I hold them to a higher degree.. FYI: you rock!! you look fear in the face and say F you!!! if you focus on finding out what else there is in your reality, I think you will go far..

-Toby

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:43 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
jessejamesaims,

How about you screw all the morality stuff of what you do... You do from your accumulated knowledge, .. you see a venomous snake creeping up on the ones you love... what do you do... let it strike your friend or family or do you cut it in half and end it before it reached your friend or family...snake/people are the same.. If a character in another suit 'human' tried to harm a innocent/new arrival to this plane... fundamentally they are of the same being. Actually it would easier for me to end a human that it would for me to end a animal or insect, just because it knows more and has more choices, I have killed several insects accidentally but I go out of my way now to kill anything. But a god dammed human knows better than a insect or animal.. I hold them to a higher degree.. FYI: you rock!! you look fear in the face and say F you!!! if you focus on finding out what else there is in your reality, I think you will go far..

-Toby
Hi Toby,
I agree with a lot of what you say. I argue with my mother all the time about how arbitrary everyone's morality beliefs are. I've never actually killed anyone or any animals. I was talking about the general feeling my fellow soldiers talked about when it comes to killing when they returned from Iraq and Afghanistan. I was injured and didn't get to deploy with my company, which made me feel guilty for a long time. When I look fear in the face I never say F you. I say bring it on, I accept it unconditionally. I've been punched in the face and been threatened many times and I've never fought back or even gotten angry, just gave them an insane smile of acceptance. Which has always worked, they always stop messing with me lol

Cheers,
Jesse

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxUMFZIhny2WrrmCqZtX7w