Return Home
It is currently Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:47 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:10 pm 

Dear Tom and forum.
These questions and answers may not lead to any personal growth, but still.. I am very curious about the aspects of my origion. I belive Tom have mentioned these things in BIG TOE;

1: The IUC only sends a chip of itself, it doesn't go "all in" with all it's counsciousness when starting a life. It has other things to do.
2: When our FWU dies, it's counsciuosness "melt together" with the IUC. After a while in that state, it starts to get bored/feel the urge to make another FWU and start a new learningtrip to the PMR.
3: The big cheese is a man.

I wonder;
What does the IUC do while the avatar is doing it's things?
In what other ways are our IUC working towards growth and learning?
What's the average time between reincarnations?
Are the big cheese the original aum (I doubt) or the "most developed" /loving IUC? How did he end up there? Elekted? Natural selection/evolution?

Please uplighten me with answers, there might be things I have misunderstood.

-Monica

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:12 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

We are always working both as the FWAU and also as the IUOC. We experience multiple VRs including the dream one to give us learning environments.

Time between incarnations depends upon the situation needed for the next incarnation. Very high entropy beings need experience and so may pop in and out of PMR to learn. Times between those kinds of incarnations is very short. For entities that have a lower entropy, and are working on specific things, may have to wait months or years. An entity may want a very particular situation and have to wait until one comes about.

From Tom: The Big Cheese comes across as definitely "male-like" in terms of my PMR experience -- so that is the way I describe/interpret him. Likewise the Big Cheese is as he is because of the way he defines himself or he wouldn't come across that way. There is no male and female in NPMR in PMR terms (body parts defining gender) --just mannerisms, attitudes and personal styles and approaches that seem more feminine or masculine to PMR veterans. Yes, the Big Cheese has much experience in PMR.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3801&hilit=Big+Cheese&start=0

It is my understanding that the current Big Cheese over our system was chosen to replace the last one to tighten up the rules.

This post from Ted Vollers may be of interest to you.

We are fundamentally IUOCs which are digital minds. We experience ourselves to exist simultaneously in multiple Virtual Realities because our digital minds 'time share' between those realities. A VR is something that we experience strictly by virtue of receiving a data stream over the Reality Wide Web which defines, contains the contents of, that VR experience. That is, VRs are not 'out there' but are experienced entirely within our digital minds and are created by what Tom calls The Big Computer. TBC is however just a lot of us IUOCs working together to generate these VRs based upon first creating them, projecting them ahead based upon probability and integrating the interactions of those IUOCs who participate within them into 'what happens'. Then TBC 'renders' this calculated VR into the data stream that shows and tells us what is happening.

You are now said to be, according to Tom's model of reality, experiencing the VR of PMR. Tom adds subscripts to this because there are very many PMR type VRs. We are all sharing and concerned about just one so I will omit that detail. We also experience other VRs at this time, with the same VR consciousness as we sleep or perhaps in meditation we experience OOB or other things outside of the normal PMR data stream.

Your same IUOC is also experiencing, but not within your awareness as yourself as Sam here and now, yourself within the NPMR VR which is associated and linked to this PMR VR. That is a continuing existence and where you 'came from' before being born/incarnated as Sam. There you are an integration of all that you have managed to develop in all of the other identities within incarnations that you have experienced before this one as Sam. When you leave (die) as Sam, you continue as that NPMR based self and you will go through a period of integration of just what ever you manage to become as Sam. Have a very successful incarnation and perhaps contribute a great deal to the quality of yourself ongoing within NPMR.

Your job here is to improve your Quality of Consciousness and reduce the entropy level within your IUOC which is what you are at base. Here you are the ''cutting edge' of self improvement, creating a 'better self' as your IUOC. Your NPMR 'self' is the continuing repository of all that you manage to create in the way of QOC within you PMR incarnations. This is not a matter of what we learned as PMR knowledge but rather of what we 'became' as the result of PMR interactions and experience in terms of improved QOC and reduced entropy. These are actual changes to our IUOCs as a digital mind. Since these changes occur at the IUOC level, they accrue to the benefit of our IUOC in every VR within which it participates as well as to AUM as we as IUOCs in Union are AUM.

As NPMR beings, we exist in what might be referred to as a service function or service reality. I have referred to this as the 'soup kitchen' model of NPMR. We act as guides to the incarnated in PMR, if we are qualified and responsible enough. We also spend time reviewing our past experience in the past actualized data base and the past unactualized data base. We experiment with 'what if' scenarios, investigating significant alternate paths as alternate choices which we might have followed within our PMR lives but did not.

As your NPMR self, you do all of the things that you were asking about after this PMR incarnation is ended and while you as an IUOC are engaged on whatever your next adventure happens to be. How much time you get for just playing around or for nostalgic purposes, I cannot begin to guess. This is not something which is likely to get done for the fun of it but rather for growth and development purposes. If there is a growth purpose involved, then it is more likely to happen.

http://www.my-big-toe.com/forums/viewto ... 217#p76217

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:47 am 

Thank you, Sainbury :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:07 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
What's the average time between reincarnations?

-Monica
Hello :)
Funny that you ask this question. I was able to ask tom the same question, a few days ago and he said that doesn't take a long time. In extreme cases only Hours. Avarage is more like a few days or weeks. In special cases maybe months or 1 year.
Best geerads
Ingo