The "tests, judges, guides" Lets talk.

m3rlinambrosious
Normal User
Normal User

The "tests, judges, guides" Lets talk.

Post by m3rlinambrosious »

In Tom's trilogy, there are the chapters about his childhood experiences regarding tests in the non-physical. Its the kind of stuff that would make a wonderful young adult fantasy novel (I'm not being facetious).

I'd like to discuss some of this stuff, however. First of all: those experiences recorded in no way represent anything objective about, well, anything. That is important to note I think.

Rather than write a long essay here, I will trim it to several bullet points meant to kick start discussion:

- If its all subjective, who cares about Tom's tests? Why are they relevant at all?
- What is the meaning of the tests?
- Who are the judges?
- When we 'level up' can we become a judge? Whats that like? Seems like it might be more fun than not being one?
- Whats the deal with the hierarchical structure in the non-physical and why does it seem so similar to ours, this is one notch against the story in the sense that it doesn't have to mirror anything from this world, at all!
- Does it feel silly to anyone?
- Weirdly there is mention of "bizarre tests" to do with sexual temptation....seriously? Why on earth would this be relevant to anything? Are you telling me that the Christian's were right about masterbation all along?
- Is Tom the first person in the history of earth to experience these things? It seems wildly unlikely, and this may point to other questions quite naturally.
- Why doesn't Tom more openly discuss these things on his youtube channel? If these tests are in any way fundamental, shouldn't that be a primary goal?
- I suppose the only way to verify any of this is to actually go into the non physical space?
- Why doesn't Tom perform some rock solid RV tasks live on youtube to jus shut down anyone who "doesnt believe" (I shudder to use the term non-believers, but it gets my point across).
Sainbury
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: The "tests, judges, guides" Lets talk.

Post by Sainbury »

- If its all subjective, who cares about Tom's tests? Why are they relevant at all?
The tests themselves are objective and others here have described similar and exact experiences. I have had some tests myself. Tom's reaction to the tests are subjective.
The tests give you and the LCS an idea of your entropy level. All decisions to the tests are from the being level so you can't fake your way through them.
- Who are the judges?
Low entropy beings from the LCS
- When we 'level up' can we become a judge? Whats that like? Seems like it might be more fun than not being one?
If you are still in the stage of incarnating then you don't have low enough entropy to be a judge. Being a judge is a service to the LCS not a privilege.
- Whats the deal with the hierarchical structure in the non-physical and why does it seem so similar to ours, this is one notch against the story in the sense that it doesn't have to mirror anything from this world, at all!
There are higher entropy and lower entropy parts of the LCS. If Tom described the LCS in terms so foreign to what you could understand would it be useful at all? People that explore the MBT theory have to be able to pattern match the terms and descriptions back into PMR terms to understand it.
No
- Weirdly there is mention of "bizarre tests" to do with sexual temptation....seriously? Why on earth would this be relevant to anything? Are you telling me that the Christian's were right about masterbation all along?
I don't recall this, please give a reference for this. But keep in mind that all data you get you interpret. So someone may be interpreting something in a sexual way that wasn't meant that way at all.
- Is Tom the first person in the history of earth to experience these things? It seems wildly unlikely, and this may point to other questions quite naturally.
No, not at all. Tom is just the first person to explore NPMR in a scientific way and develop a TOE.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings have a human experience. (Pierre Teilhard de Chardin)
I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness. (Max Planck)
Love is the total absence of fear. Love asks no questions. Its natural state is one of extension and expansion, not comparison and measurement. (Gerald Jampolsky)
- Why doesn't Tom more openly discuss these things on his youtube channel? If these tests are in any way fundamental, shouldn't that be a primary goal?
Tests are a measurement. The only goal is to evolve the quality of your consciousness. Tests aren't for your ego but for the LCS.
- I suppose the only way to verify any of this is to actually go into the non physical space?
The only way to verify anything in MBT is through your own experiences. Tom asks that you not 'believe' anything he says. Go find out for yourself.
- Why doesn't Tom perform some rock solid RV tasks live on youtube to jus shut down anyone who "doesnt believe" (I shudder to use the term non-believers, but it gets my point across).
Because Tom doesn't want to convince anyone of anything. If the information he presents is useful, then use it. If the information he presents isn't useful, then discard it. Anything Tom did would be debunked by someone. How can you prove anything paranormal on YouTube? Tom has set up a series of scientific experiments that are being done right now. He thinks those experiments will be important.
THEONE
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by THEONE »

why do we test people in school? what is the purpose of the drivers exam?

- Who are the judges?

entities part of our system. anything is possible. i dont want the responsibility at this point.

its just parts of out system having different functions. its not the same as in western "democracy" where people are voted in but are appointed. does it feel silly that different parts of our system have different functions? when you think about it that way not to me.

i have experienced many "tests". they have to do with fear, what you want to do and what you should do and your choice, etc. some of the situations seem so bizarre and strange for sure.

of course not. historical figures come to mind. i have experienced "astral travel" and psi or paranormal experiences all my life. you are smart to be skeptical.

he speaks about "if it is not your experience it is not your truth" i suppose the more logical he speaks about the inner working of the system the more credible he sounds. if i go around and speak about the experiences i have had and that i talk to "non-physical" entities etc, the more you speak about those experiences the more of a "quack" I sound like to people. he does a little but for a few reasons limits this. he has a little spoken about experiences with donna, etc. its is understandable why we might limit what we say to people. i think you can understand that...

in my experience no. i am able to communicate with my intent only experiencing my avatar here on earth. to receive information from other entities. interacting in the "non-physical" is not just visual images but you can interact with emotions, audio data, communicate your intent. I have been able to interact with other entities, get information, ask for synchronicity, etc, etc. all while never leaving my human avatar.

the "psi uncertainty principle" i have been able to perform unbelievable demonstrations before a couple of people. i think the decision to allow the breaking of the rules is made on a case by case basis depending on who is around and if it is likely to help them grow etc. i can do some little demonstrations before many people like getting a dog to stop barking or get a baby or child to stop crying from across the room but then there is a huge plausible deniability there.

the more the demonstration forces people to believe the less likely you can do it in front of people in my experience.

tom has stated in time here the "psi uncertainty" rules might open up. that all depends on how things work out here and the state of humanity.

i would not refer to myself as a "believer" in VR and tom's theory and credibility. at this point given all of my experiences VR is 100% probable, meaning there is no chance this is not a virtual reality and in my experience Tom C is very very credible.
m3rlinambrosious
Normal User
Normal User

in my experience no. i am able to communicate with my intent only experiencing my avatar here on earth. to receive information from other entities. interacting in the "non-physical" is not just visual images but you can interact with emotions, audio data, communicate your intent. I have been able to interact with other entities, get information, ask for synchronicity, etc, etc. all while never leaving my human avatar.

I really appreciate these responses, exactly the kind of discussion I was hoping for. The answer is particularly interesting to me, would you mind expanding a little bit and give some examples of scenarios you've experienced in terms of getting data while in physical form?

I've been using my imagination lately, experimenting with that. Something I wanted to ask this community was: I'm always imagining, aware of being in my body, but some of the images are wonderfully vivid, but I know I'm "imagining" in the traditional sense, is this still a valid portal to communicate with the LCS?

Thanks!
Last edited by m3rlinambrosious on Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
m3rlinambrosious
Normal User
Normal User

I don't recall this, please give a reference for this. But keep in mind that all data you get you interpret. So someone may be interpreting something in a sexual way that wasn't meant that way at all.

Thank you for your responses/opinions!

page 100

“There were problems that tested ego and desire with sexual enticements - some of which were bizarre”

Why would sexual desire have anything to do with anything? "Bizarre" is troubling and never expanded upon. Strange.
s.lareck
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by s.lareck »

Link to the passage in Google Books https://books.google.com/books?id=RYHtB ... &q&f=false
m3rlinambrosious wrote: Why would sexual desire have anything to do with anything? "Bizarre" is troubling and never expanded upon. Strange.
Sexual enticements serve as "tests" in mystic traditions going way back, and they are at play in both physical and non-physical reality, especially in cultures that are sexually repressed and interpret sexual expression to be an inherently negative and undesireable (something to be rid of--which then creates even more inner conflicts). Any intense craving or desire is a good opportunity to look at your intent, which is really all that matters in the long term. "Bizarre" is probably a subjective reaction to the experience, in the eye of the beholder and what they bring to the table.
m3rlinambrosious wrote: I've been using my imagination lately, experimenting with that. Something I wanted to ask this community was: I'm always imagining, aware of being in my body, but some of the images are wonderfully vivid, but I know I'm "imagining" in the traditional sense, is this still a valid portal to communicate with the LCS?
Yes! The imagination can absolutely be a launching pad to the non-physical. Don't get too caught up in whether or not it is "you" imagining things or the LCS sending you data--you are directly connected to/an integral part of the LCS so the distinction is not all that important, at least at first. Unlike some other spiritual traditions that require you to empty your mind completely and float in a void, MBT encourages you to engage, play around with it, imagine a portal and jump through it, and talk with whatever you see there. Analyze and judge if it was "real" later on.
Everything is simpler than we can imagine, at the same time more complex and intertwined than can be comprehended--Goethe, Maxims & Reflections
m3rlinambrosious
Normal User
Normal User

s.lareck wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:12 pm Link to the passage in Google Books https://books.google.com/books?id=RYHtB ... &q&f=false
m3rlinambrosious wrote: Why would sexual desire have anything to do with anything? "Bizarre" is troubling and never expanded upon. Strange.
Sexual enticements serve as "tests" in mystic traditions going way back, and they are at play in both physical and non-physical reality, especially in cultures that are sexually repressed and interpret sexual expression to be an inherently negative and undesireable (something to be rid of--which then creates even more inner conflicts). Any intense craving or desire is a good opportunity to look at your intent, which is really all that matters in the long term. "Bizarre" is probably a subjective reaction to the experience, in the eye of the beholder and what they bring to the table.
m3rlinambrosious wrote:

I've been using my imagination lately, experimenting with that. Something I wanted to ask this community was: I'm always imagining, aware of being in my body, but some of the images are wonderfully vivid, but I know I'm "imagining" in the traditional sense, is this still a valid portal to communicate with the LCS?
Yes! The imagination can absolutely be a launching pad to the non-physical. Don't get too caught up in whether or not it is "you" imagining things or the LCS sending you data--you are directly connected to/an integral part of the LCS so the distinction is not all that important, at least at first. Unlike some other spiritual traditions that require you to empty your mind completely and float in a void, MBT encourages you to engage, play around with it, imagine a portal and jump through it, and talk with whatever you see there. Analyze and judge if it was "real" later on.
Wonderful response, you expressed something that was on the tip of my tongue but not able to articulate. That being: sexual desire is not a bad thing. Am I interpreting what you said correctly? I believe it to be that simple.

Regarding imagination: you said "imagine a portal and jump through it, and talk with whatever you see there" this is what I do, but its not as if I'm "there" at all. I'm quite distinctly "here" sitting on a bench in the park meditating, while I imagine jumping through a portal or speaking to a wizard (I like to model things with magical symbols lately, its been productive). But I am here in physical reality, while "imagining being there, doing this, doing that" not actually DOING it. Does that make sense? Can you speak to that?

<3
VirtualBrain
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by VirtualBrain »

Jdjr
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Jdjr »

I have been conducting in depth studies of some 30 plus theoretical models to include MBT. I embarked on this journey because of an experience in NPMR. Looking back, I guess it was the beginning of a series of tests but it was also an "awakening" to the reality that I am "more than this physical body"; from the perspective of open minded skepticism. The bottom line is that NPMR is populated with entities comprised of intelligent energy at all levels of advancement. They are all connected to the "Source" (Aum-consciousness). Some of these entities incarnate to experience an objective reality.

Me and you, the you that you know as you, become a memory after death (depending on the level of entropy). I mention this because the models tell us to awaken to our true identity as intelligent energy. The you that you know as you is merely a projection from the "imagination" of an intelligent energy better known as a IUOC/oversoul.

The hierarchy of entities created what we know as reality for their evolution not ours. The judges or sometimes referred to as elders are closest to the Source.
Sainbury
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Sainbury »

You have to remember that Tom was getting data and interpreting it into information. And sometimes, that information isn't pattern matched back into PMR concepts very well. Or, just like dreams, the source of the data is not that familiar with PMR concepts. So things can get wonky. But also sexual desire is strong in a young male and so could be used for some interesting tests.

More importantly was the sentence that came after, "There were choices between helping others and pursuing your personal path. They played to my emotion and ego, tried to instill fear, and probed how well I truly understood love." This is the theme I have found in my own tests and dreams.

In one test I was presented with a baby. And the tester ask me if I would give 5 years of my life to save the baby. I emphatically said, "Yes! Yes! Save the baby!"
m3rlinambrosious
Normal User
Normal User

Sainbury wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:24 am In one test I was presented with a baby. And the tester ask me if I would give 5 years of my life to save the baby. I emphatically said, "Yes! Yes! Save the baby!"
Thats not to say though, that a test like that wouldn't require a more nuanced answer, saving a baby is obvious, but in some situations it may actually be better not too of course.

When you've done these "tests" are you completely removed from your physical body? Or are you "in your imagination" ?
THEONE
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by THEONE »

"I really appreciate these responses, exactly the kind of discussion I was hoping for. The answer is particularly interesting to me, would you mind expanding a little bit and give some examples of scenarios you've experienced in terms of getting data while in physical form?"

i get nudged to turn my radio on and change the Chanel and the immediate words of the song is the message. same thing with television. sometimes it is just audio words in said in my mind. other times i might just close my eyes and get a visual image.

it could also just be a feeling. a nerve sensation throughout my whole body seems to be a positive or affirmative reply.

the ways i have been communicated with are endless. one time i was having difficulty figuring out what electrical wire was shorting in my car causing it not to run right. i was struggling to figure out the issue for a while and had taken it to many mechanics. i kept asking for the information. the voice of tom Campbell came through "be open minded to what the issue is". it obviously was not tom but the system had spoken in toms voice. maybe the systems way of saying this is the system talking to you. or a way of getting me to think differently using toms voice as a way

it can be frustrating for sure wanting information you know is available and it does not come.

at the same time most of the very useful information i have received was put in my data stream and i had no idea about it and did not ask the question.

i think if we grow up maybe we get more information given to us. the lcs could be communicating with us all the time. in many cases it is just a thought put in your head and it comes through as your own thoughts so you dont know where the data came from.

perhaps the most profound was a teardrop bouncing around my smart phone screen.

it is just endless the ways i have been communicated with.
Sainbury
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Sainbury »

That's not to say though, that a test like that wouldn't require a more nuanced answer, saving a baby is obvious, but in some situations it may actually be better not too of course. When you've done these "tests" are you completely removed from your physical body? Or are you "in your imagination"?
There isn't intellectual thought in these tests. So there is no rationalizing. It wasn't ambiguous to me that it was a perfectly healthy baby and my choice was 'self' or' other'. I wasn't in physical form. I was just consciousness.
s.lareck
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by s.lareck »

m3rlinambrosious wrote: Wonderful response, you expressed something that was on the tip of my tongue but not able to articulate. That being: sexual desire is not a bad thing. Am I interpreting what you said correctly? I believe it to be that simple.
From a more fundamental perspective (and perhaps oversimplifying things) I think sex is an exploration of the interplay of energies of initiation and reception, yang and yin, activity and passivity, giving and receiving, etc. What that looks like in a given VR depends on the ruleset of that VR--i.e. the constraints which govern the data sent to the consciousness units who are participating in that reality, which they then interpret as their personal experience. For us here in this PMR, sexual desire is not a bad thing; on a physical level, sexual desire is a fundamental part of being human for most people. Some experience overwhelming desire, others experience very little or even none, most of us are in between, and it varies during a lifetime and based on the partner and situation. The key is always: what are you going to do with it? In other words, within your personal decision space, you can do x, y, and z, with each of these leading to outcomes that can either contribute to the person growing up, or not. Some try to repress and get rid of sexuality, some express it without inhibition, most of us are somewhere in the middle. In all cases it's just an opportunity for growth (in this case, a very intimate and important one because it is so emotional and can have such a deep and profound effect on one's self and the other).

I'll address your other question about imagination later.
Everything is simpler than we can imagine, at the same time more complex and intertwined than can be comprehended--Goethe, Maxims & Reflections
m3rlinambrosious
Normal User
Normal User

s.lareck wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:45 pm
m3rlinambrosious wrote: Wonderful response, you expressed something that was on the tip of my tongue but not able to articulate. That being: sexual desire is not a bad thing. Am I interpreting what you said correctly? I believe it to be that simple.
From a more fundamental perspective (and perhaps oversimplifying things) I think sex is an exploration of the interplay of energies of initiation and reception, yang and yin, activity and passivity, giving and receiving, etc. What that looks like in a given VR depends on the ruleset of that VR--i.e. the constraints which govern the data sent to the consciousness units who are participating in that reality, which they then interpret as their personal experience. For us here in this PMR, sexual desire is not a bad thing; on a physical level, sexual desire is a fundamental part of being human for most people. Some experience overwhelming desire, others experience very little or even none, most of us are in between, and it varies during a lifetime and based on the partner and situation. The key is always: what are you going to do with it? In other words, within your personal decision space, you can do x, y, and z, with each of these leading to outcomes that can either contribute to the person growing up, or not. Some try to repress and get rid of sexuality, some express it without inhibition, most of us are somewhere in the middle. In all cases it's just an opportunity for growth (in this case, a very intimate and important one because it is so emotional and can have such a deep and profound effect on one's self and the other).

I'll address your other question about imagination later.
What a beautiful answer, and a lot of good thoughts to ponder. Thank you. <3 I look forward to hearing what you have to say in regards to imagination.

Return to “Wisdom & Big Truth”