Return Home
It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:17 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Past lives ?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:25 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi, John here

I have always been interested at the thought of reincarnation, and if/when i can develop my meditation enough to be able to access the LCS data base, i would really like to try and see if i have had any previous lives, who i was, what i did or didn't do, am i a better person now than i was then. Not for an ego trip to find out if i was royalty or anyone famous but just out of interest, it really wouldn't bother me how insignificant i was in any previous lives.

Does anyone on here believe that phobias maybe come from a previous life ? as a child i used to be scared of the sea, i would not dare go near it untill i was about 8 or 9 years old, could it have been something from a previous life giving me this fear, or simply just a natural fear of the sea?

Has anyone on here ever looked and seen their previous lives ? did it help you in anyway to be a better person in this incarnation ? or where you shocked to find out who you had been and what you had done either in a good way or bad ?

I belive within myself i have lived before i always have, but i don't why i do... which sound daft.

John

Post subject: Re: Past lives ?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:52 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi John,

When I was in my mid twenties I used reincarnation hypnosis tapes to explore my past lives. I probably saw 20 or so. It was a few years before I started seeing my death and that was quite a shock at first. I was not very nice in quite a few of them. It did help me in a few of my relationships.

It is hard to know whether a phobia is from a past life experience. There does seem to be quite a lot of documented success of hypnotherapists helping people overcome their phobias by exploring a past life. So really whatever works.

It helps to be able to meditate, but I wasn't meditating at all at the time and it wasn't that hard for me. The main thing is just to go with whatever you see, hear, or experience. Don't shut the experience off by starting to question things in the middle. Journal all that you experience because like a dream it can fade pretty quickly.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:12 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

thanks for the reply Sainbury

I hope to see mine ( if i've had any ) in time.

I suppose id never thought about the death part, i suppose seeing the death part could be quite disturbing. Did you see your past lives from a third person view as if watching yourself, or through your own eyes as if you were living at that time ? and if it was a third person view did you instantly reconise yourself ?

Also have you ever known anyone that has had glimpses or seen themselves in future incarnations ?
or are future incarnations subject to what you do in this life ? as in the reality where you go after you die to review your life and such, what you could have done, what you did wrong and then your reincarnated into a new life with various lessons for you to learn. If this is right does that mean it would be impossible to see future incarnations due to the fact that you have not finished this life yet so the lessons you need to learn in the next life cant be known yet ? if that makes sense lol

John

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:57 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Yes, the first time I experienced my death I was an Native American and was tomahawked in the neck. I could physically feel it and it took me several minutes before I could breathe normally again. Hardly any of my deaths were as an old person dying peacefully in bed. But I got over the shock after the first two and it just became part of the story of the life. Believe me it is much worse to see yourself as a selfish, cruel person. I had a life in Rome as a man and it is hard to even think about the person I was in that one.

I experienced it in all sorts of ways. Sometimes it was like watching a movie. And yes, you instantly recognize yourself and the people around you. Sometimes I found myself re-living that life as the person and experiencing all the sensations except not as acutely. sometimes I would start out watching as if from above and then suddenly find myself in the person. But I never lost who I was in this life. It is more duel processing. You are taping into the Actualized Past Database.

The main thing is to just go with the flow. The minute you start saying to yourself, "How could this be real? I'd never do that? This is all my imagination." Then the experience stops being organic.

For the most part it is entertainment. It can help you understand the flow of your existence. But it would take a dedicated study to really make sense of it. Most of the lives I accessed were just regular people doing the best they could and making lots of mistakes. I never saw myself as famous. I was fabulously rich in one and very unhappy. It can be useful if you want to be honest with yourself and see the traits of yourself in your past lives still present in your current life. It may give you a more complete picture of yourself. I did break off a relationship because of seeing a dysfunctional pattern repeating itself from a past life.

Unless you are a being with a high level of QoC then it is likely that your next incarnation will depend upon what you do in this one. You may help plan the next one if you need specific things to work on. It is all about successfully evolving. An IUOC that has graduated out of the PMR system but continues to come back as a helper may have several incarnations planned. But remember they are still evolving too. So I'd say that nothing in the future is very set and is more in flux.

I used tapes from Dick Sutphen. He still has and MP3 download still available:
https://richardsutphen.com/products-pag ... egression/

Or Brian Weiss, M.D. also has some CDs available - Regression through the Mirrors of Time.

I used to get the best results with Dick Sutphen's hypnosis CDs called Person of Your Choice and Time of Your Choice. He no longer offers those but there is no reason you couldn't use the same concept with any regular regression track. Or you may be able to access the data base just through regular meditation. The point is to focus on what you want and have a clear intent.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:51 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thanks for the reply Sainbury

Interesting stuff, i will give the tapes a go.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:24 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I dunno if this question is over stepping the mark and my intention is not to offend anyone.

But do you think if a consciousness was a man in a previous life or lives and then a woman in this life or the other way round a woman in past lives and then a man in this, would this explain homosexuality ? or am i way off the mark ?

Also people born that are gifted in certain ways be it in a sport, subject, kindess etc could this be subconscious memories from previous lives..

I live near Whitby in England, and a famous guy called captain James cook sailed from Whitby he was born and raised in the area i live, and they say he was naturally gifted in his abilty to sail/navigate it was just kind of second nature.. but it was not in his blood so to speak because he had grown up living working on his dads farm, yet he was drawn to sailing and was obviously gifted in it.

John

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:55 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I have often though this a well as some gay men are very tapped into the feminine vibe, and why they make such great girlfriends and vice versa. But there is probably a host of other reasons as well, such as an incarnation with very bad experiences with the opposite sex where a life with most experiences being with the same sex having a probability for more growth.

Tom says the slate is wiped pretty clean between lives unless you are really fixated on a certain aspect of a past life. But there certainly seems to be a lot of evidence that people retain some fears and abilities.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:40 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I dunno if this question is over stepping the mark and my intention is not to offend anyone.

But do you think if a consciousness was a man in a previous life or lives and then a woman in this life or the other way round a woman in past lives and then a man in this, would this explain homosexuality ? or am i way off the mark ?

Also people born that are gifted in certain ways be it in a sport, subject, kindess etc could this be subconscious memories from previous lives..

I live near Whitby in England, and a famous guy called captain James cook sailed from Whitby he was born and raised in the area i live, and they say he was naturally gifted in his abilty to sail/navigate it was just kind of second nature.. but it was not in his blood so to speak because he had grown up living working on his dads farm, yet he was drawn to sailing and was obviously gifted in it.

John
I think being a man in some lives and a woman in others depends on many things. When a consciousness is young, it takes any opportunity to gain experience, so switching between sexes provides a chance of different experiences and learning opportunities. The same with homosexuality. Homosexuality is another way to learn, communicate, gain a completely different experience. Older or more mature consciousness might be interested in a particular lessons and deliberately chooses to be born in a certain area, as a boy or girl with a determine sexual orientation. But still uncertainty and free will play a major role in our life, because this is not a deterministic VR, and choices we make can take us to an unplanned territory.

Gift, abilities and skills could be cared from previous incarnations or could be a necessary part of this particular experience packet. Overall this is not so much important. We care over our entropy level from one lifetime to another. It is not so much important what role we play in this incarnation, but it is very important how we play it, i.e. how we make our choices and how we treat others.

Lena

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:19 am 
Curator
Curator

Gender identity is a complicated matter, as I understand it. There is a lot of rule set involved as in the wide variation in genetically based hormone levels and even physiology with even true hermaphrodites occurring among humans. The occurrence of ambiguous genitals among newborns is more common than is normally and widely known. If you look into it, the male and female genitalia and organs have many similarities, the same basic structure developing one way or the other based upon genetics driving development. Typically, the doctors consult with the parents and a surgical alteration is done to produce a more clear sexual identity for the child and this is typically not discussed. This does not necessarily agree with what the child comes to feel later and can cause later problems of gender identity. So there are many aspects to gender identity and whether it matches our appearance and the societal role that we have been placed in. On top of this, the supposedly male and female traits are broadly spread throughout humanity with nurturing males, who are not homosexual, and dominating females, who are not homosexual. And there are of course male and female homosexuals who take the more typical male role or female role within their homosexual relationships.

Then there are the developmental aspects related to our IUOCs. A 'young' and inexperienced IUOC might well have experienced itself as only one sex throughout its short history of incarnations and therefore be locked into that gender identity, whether it matches genetics of its present incarnation or not. However, as we mature as IUOCs, we have our experience range broadened and eventually balanced as to incarnation as male or female. Our IUOC is a digital mind without inherent sex or sexuality. However, there are aspects of existence as our NPMR FWAU which, while without a body and therefore without gender, still has traits that would be recognized as male or female. Tom referred to the present Big Cheese as having male traits, a male seeming personality. Tom also describes contact with 'Thor', as most certainly a masculine personality in NPMR.

It takes all kinds to make a VR, expanding on the typical reference to the world.

Ted