Return Home
It is currently Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:08 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:04 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quamta,

Maybe I can relate to it this way.

I have had the feeling that at times when I stray from my path I get whacked back into line or someone is actually pulling strings from beyond in such amazing probability just to push me in another direction by means of frustrating me.
To simplify - Kind of like having firm parents who make you sit next to them as you watch from afar while the other kids are playing in the VR playground. : )

OM

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:12 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quamta,

Just about anything is possible. However it is unlikely that evil guides are giggling at your expense. On the other hand, it is likely that your experience is guided to some degree in order to nudge you toward learning some productive and necessary lesson.

My advice: stop being so dense and learn the lesson already so the frustration after frustration that is generated by your inability to grab hold of this particular growth opportunity will stop. :-) Or ask your guides politely to try to find some other way to goad you into grabbing this particular lesson -- point out that their methodology is not working, they need to develop a new angle. But, be careful what you wish for.

Tom C

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:23 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

"But, be careful what you wish for."

THIS IS TRUE. hahaha, seriously man. Be careful. I am feeling the full effects of this right now. It's extremely difficult!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:51 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Tom: On the other hand, it is likely that your experience is guided to some degree in order to nudge you toward learning some productive and necessary lesson.

quamta: This is very interesting, since it carries within the difference between "wasting one's life" (as most people would put it) and "working through necessary frustration in order to attain a higher goal".

Tom: My advice: stop being so dense and learn the lesson already so the frustration after frustration that is generated by your inability to grab hold of this particular growth opportunity will stop. :-) Or ask your guides politely to try to find some other way to goad you into grabbing this particular lesson -- point out that their methodology is not working, they need to develop a new angle. But, be careful what you wish for.

I have been pondering all this on a daily basis since you answered me last week. Two particular questions have arisen:

1) How do I go about addressing my guides? Do I just have to put in my mind the sentences I want to convey to them while intending them to be the addressees (just like daydreaming) while in full physical waking consciousness? Or do I need to get into one of those deep meditative states where you are so relaxed that begin seeing "neural discharges" and feel almost about to have an OOBE? Is the Intent to get the message accross enough then or do I have to feel the presence of such guides first?

2) As far as the "be careful what you wish for" part is concerned, I am a little wary because I don't know whether I should take it as an ironic remark or I should take it literally (I'm very clumsy when it comes to understanding jokes, sorry :-)). To put it simply: I wouldn't want their change in methodology to consist in using different 'tools' such as putting my health at risk so that I learn the lesson that way or something similar. In fact, if I had to choose, I would prefer go on learning the lesson through the frustration way I have been put through up until now, since it carries within way less fear (and, therefore, less entropy) than other kinds of more "serious" problems. The thing is, would it work if I sent a message similar to this: "Change your current methodology for a less frustrating one, that allows me to go on growing and reducing my entropy while, at the same time, enjoying life and living some of the 'in love' experiences I've been dreaming about - and experiencing in some dreams - for so long. But be warned that if the change in methodology you have in mind involves toying with my physical health in any way, or hurting the people I care for, then I firmly request you not to tamper with your current approach, and leave things as they are right now, since I prefer to put up with frustration than with other kinds of pain. But, if the change can be made using other 'tools' that don't involve hurting me or others, please make such change ASAP and allow me to start enjoying my so desired experiences right away, while I evolve in such a way that I am able to be productive and accomplish whatever I am here to accomplish without needing frustration as a catalyst anymore".
Would it be feasible to send this message and getting them to fulfill my request? Should I first make sure that my guides are not incompetent beings that misunderstand my message screwing things up further instead of fixing them?

Thanks!

TobyH. Don't fuel my paranoia even further man! :-)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:43 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

quamta,

I would refrase your request to your guides to make it less demanding and more friendly. Think about it as you would ask someone for a friendly advice instead of demanding to fulfill you wish or need. What you want is to work with them hand by hand, and this can bring you more close to understand their approach in your education.

Lena

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:01 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Lena,

that is just the linguistic representation of what I would ask them. The important thing is the message behind and making sure that they receive it and interpret accurately. The demanding style I have used here will probably disappear when I try to get through to them more in NVC (Non-Verbal Communication) terms - with the requests distilled out of language. The written form used here is not that important, since it's just a communicative tool I have used to make myself understood. It's the concept behind that's important: the demanding writing style is probably more a result of flaws in my writing skills and was most likely not present in the original message (the one I had in my mind before translating it into written words so that you could read it).

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:19 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The way I look at it is that my guides hear all the stuff I think about (and post about) no matter what, and they put the other half into my thinking anyway, so they already know everything already. When I get specific it is basically, "please help." Now if I could learn how to access other persons, my daughter specifically, guides to ask them for help for my daughter, well, I just did it, as I see it.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:08 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quamta: Is the Intent to get the message accross enough then or do I have to feel the presence of such guides first?

Tom: The intent is enough. But the intent should be clear, focused and steady -- not just a tiny needle in a haystack of mindless jabber. The meditation may help raise the signal above the noise but it is not necessary if you can deliver a clear signal without it. Also, intensity, sincerity, and commitment matters. A casual, timid, fearful, half hearted, oh by the way... sort of approach will stir up very little support. And may attract attention to what is required to help you grow.

Your approach: Dear guide, I sincerely want to learn and grow, but most importantly I want to feel good and not have any unpleasant experiences (speaking of that, could you eliminate using frustration as a catalyst and find a more pleasant way to nudge me toward growing up?). Now, if, and only if, you can promise to maintain my present "pleasant index", then, I would like for you to help me accomplish what I am here to accomplish. Otherwise, please don't interfere; if learning is not easy, pleasant and fun (if it has to be painful), I am not interested. Thank you, sincerely yours, Quamta.

That level of sincerity and commitment should get a big belly laugh -- and then be ignored.... or maybe get you slammed with a vengeance because you have just demonstrated that that is what you really need. If I were you, I wouldn't send that message -- but if you paid attention to what Bette said.... you may already have. But then the needle may be too small to notice in the haystack. We'll see.

The best insurance against being slammed is growing up on your own, thus demonstrating that you don't require pain as a growth catalyst.

Tom C

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:49 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Can we fire our Guides? ;P I don't really remember too many encounters where I clearly even see some guide although I do believe they are there. What was interesting in the one example that I can come up with is I recognized this guide energy as people in my current life and immediate family not as some outside this PMR source. Which wouldn't surprise me if they are down here right along with me.

I just hope they are not watching me when I am exploring this whole sex center activity... lol.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:00 pm 
Curator
Curator

YAD,

You might find the following thread of interest.
Are my guides playing poker... ? viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3102&hilit=guides+poker

There was another thread that I have unsuccessfully tried to find where Tom investigated someone's guides, at their request, and found them inattentive to their charge. They were 'fired' and replaced as not providing proper guidance. I have not been able to find the thread however.

Ted

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:35 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thanks again Ted,

Personally, I think this forum offers ample guidance and clarity. Guides seem quite ambiguous to me, not really clear, not really present. As Tom says, they are there for the big lessons it seems, not some idle chitchat. I really never seek them out that much rather I just ask open questions before falling asleep, there is certainly something there egging me along and providing insight and guidance.

When an event happens in my life, and it really changes me as in makes me more loving, I tend to find those life changing experiences full of the type of guide quality I desire to learn from. I really want to swallow the now as whole as it appears, really get the info coming in clear and at a high quality. Always lots of insights and info in a given self-realized moment.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:16 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

I think this was the link you were after Ted

A few Questions: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2798

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:40 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

That was nice of you Dan, you're one of the best!
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:38 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I'm going to be straightforward: how likely would be in a situation where one has never ever been able to find such a date/relationship, no matter how much time it goes by (as if an ongoing bad luck were carried within no matter what one tries to do or not do, how much one tries to change or not change) the following cause ---> PMR being tugged from NPMR in order to create such "bad luck" in order to assure that one cannot reach it so that one has to feel rages of frustration that can only be reduced through buffers like intellectual achievement? Is it possible that in specific cases the PMR entity is being constantly surrounded by such a "bad luck" in order to catalyze a higher purpose (i.e. getting proficient at X fields of knowledge/learning) that's been previously pre-defined? In other words, a "you are to remain loveless for life because that's what you came here to do: getting frustrated so that higher intellectual functions are awakened". How likely (or even possible) is that? If so, how can one access such information without falling into an ego-trap that misleads one into thinking "yeah, it's definitely that: I am the Chosen One and that's why all this is happening to me"?
?
how are you doing with this issue?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:25 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

That's funny, one of the comics I read today had two dogs talking with one saying he is the chosen one, and the other one asks him how he knows that he is the chosen one (and not a nut), to which he replies, "when you are the chosen one, you just know." :)
Love
Bette