Return Home
It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:10 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: MBT in the next life
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:41 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

A question I have been asking myself recently is whether I would be just as likely to be a closed minded skeptic regarding the nature of reality in my next incarnation as I would being an open minded healthy skeptic.

Any thoughts people?

Kind Regards,
Stephen

Post subject: Re: MBT in the next life
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:46 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

For example is someone who has deeply explored NMPR in this incarnation be likely to remember it or have an interest/be open to it in the incarnation?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:16 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

*next incarnation

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:22 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

A higher quality of consciousness is more likely to understand the true nature of reality pretty quickly. We are all exposed to the true nature of reality in a thousand different ways - it just depends upon your ability to pick up the clues and make sense of them.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:22 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

As a child, watching the cruelty of other children, seeing bulldozers clearing land for construction, destroying the homes of small animals, seeing how school worked . . . so much felt so wrong.

And, it was evident that many people did not have the same point of view.

I wasted years studying only the Bible, looking for answers and solace.

Getting very sick, and also having at the same time strange synchronicity events of "11:11" or "144" on digital clocks for several years led me to do internet searches for alternative health information, and then the "11:11" search results led me down a different path.

It took me 50 years to finally find information that rings true. I went from right-wing conservative Christian to New Age, but then found My Big TOE a good tool to find balance. If I'd found My Big TOE ten years ago, it would have been too soon. I needed to have the experience of some of the New Age crapfest.

I use My Big TOE to review and filter what I've learned previously, place it as something like a template over other people's work, interviews, writings, and it they mesh, I'll keep the other work in mind, but if not, I throw out certain ideas.

If there's more Earth go-rounds in the future for "me" - I hope not to waste so much time getting to the good stuff. But, if there hadn't been so much crappy information before, it would have been harder to recognize the "feel" of "rightness" I get when I hear Tom explain his TOE.

Diana

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:01 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
A question I have been asking myself recently is whether I would be just as likely to be a closed minded skeptic regarding the nature of reality in my next incarnation as I would being an open minded healthy skeptic.

Any thoughts people?

Kind Regards,
Stephen
Live your life today and do your best. When your next incarnation will bring you back here again, then live your life and do your best.

Lena

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:05 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I wasted years studying only the Bible, looking for answers and solace.
Diana,

you have not wasted years. It was your path, and you did learn what was needed to find MBT. Anything and everything what has happened made you who you are today.

PMR life is an eye blink in NPMR time. You've pulled yourself up from your starting point, and it means you've done really well in this lifetime.

Lena

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:33 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Yes Lena.

At first, with religion, {I wanted God to help me.} . . .HEgo

Then, with new age, I thought {I was here to help others.} . . . WEgo

Now, I'm learning that {I'm here to fix myself.} . . . _____ go

Diana ;/)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:23 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Thanks for the posts everyone :-)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:01 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

We retain what we get at the being level. If there is only an intellectual understanding then from what we know we could say that a lot of it might not carry over in that case.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:14 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Diana you aren't broken, don't need to be fixed. We are here to Evolve. <3
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:58 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Lovely posts everyone! I have wondered this on occasion too. I love what I am finding NOW and am worrying less about 'next time'.
Diana numbers did it for me too! Threes and collections of threes- 333 for me- all the threes, so many co-incidences...
born on 3rd March
first home number 33.
my present house was number 33 before I relocated the building to 141 Pukenamu. then they extended the road and renamed the bit I live on...and my house is number 33 again.
I see 333 everywhere, especially if I have had a bad day or a knock, and it always makes me smile. The time, the microwave timer, a nudge, a reminder to not worry about the small stuff, there is a bigger reality.
There is a savant guy- from the UK?- not sure- I saw on a TV programme a while ago who is an off the charts genius with numbers. he senses the differentials, mixes art into his math, and is very famous although I can't remember his name. he said that 333 was the most beautiful number in the universe. I heard that at a real low point, exactly when I needed the reminder. It changed my attitude therefore my day.
that's just a few...sorry for the diversion- back on topic eh as you were!
Lena I loved your responses especially.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:16 pm 
Curator
Curator

Casey,

No one seems to have actually answered your original question.

It is my understanding, and Tom has stated, that what you know in one lifetime is not carried over into the next. Each lifetime/incarnation is independent in this sense. The only continuity is in terms of your QOC. To carry over information acquired would eventually create inability to cope and deal with the new situation of the new life because of all that carryover which would not match the new situation. That is not to disagree with what has been said here about your QOC possibly creating a propensity to picking up a particular subject readily. There has been discussion after all about someone who was perhaps a talented musician in one incarnation being drawn to and having musical talent in a later incarnation because of certain properties of their IUOC that enable this musical propensity. There has also been discussion in books by others, including Robert Monroe and Michael Newton, who described lives where some previous lifetime introduced an unresolved issue which came up again subconsciously as some kind of obsession or effect in a later life. After all, Tom has described having a life selected, when deemed desirable for learning purposes, which provides further opportunity for attempts to learn some particular life lesson by providing a suitable situation for that lesson's continuance.

Ted

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:45 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

When we incarnate, anywhere, for any 'length of time', we de facto agree to subscribe to a set of belief systems.

A belief system could be open, more usually I suspect that they are not. This doesn't mean 'bad'... Belief systems are style-choices about data-processing software.

An old metaphor: incarnations are like waves on the sea .. they come and go ... but really, beneath it all... the sea is aware and is One.

Montana

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:42 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
When we incarnate, anywhere, for any 'length of time', we de facto agree to subscribe to a set of belief systems. Montana
Montana - could you explain this further? I'm not sure what you mean.