Return Home
It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:28 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: What do you think?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:53 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Hi!
i was wondering something whole day,and this is the right place to discuss.
Recently i was talking with some guy about meaning of life,why are we here,religion and similar..this guy is a tipical low quality consciousness person,ful of ego,fear and all that comes with that.
How the conversation end?well..let's say that im in his eyes now crazy person,who belongs in mental hospital. haha :D
So i was wondering,is there a point in talking "big talks" to "normal" people who have no idea of the big picture?
I think it's better to stay quiet,and live your life as best as you can,i think that every person will find his path to the truth when that person will be ready for it.
While most of the people in this world are low quality consciousness,would it be good for them to know the real truth?i think that they will use the system for their ego,something like voodoo,and similar things.Ain't better for low quality consciousness to just live his live without knowing of big picture and learn from experince?
what do you think?
:)

Post subject: Re: What do you think?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:31 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Damir,

The question in itself is good and I remember reading a thread about it here at this forum.
I am not using my desktop so it won't be easy for me to look for that thread.

By the way, if you put more thought on how you name a thread, you make it simple for everyone interested in it.

Now, about your question: trying to convince someone else about what is the nature of reality usually isn't a bad thing provided that they are open to it. But it is your intent when doing it what really matters. Do you feel you need to do so ("they need to know!")? Or do you just see the oportunity to give one a hand?

Also, we should be careful when judging other people's ignorance because we are quite often not aware of our own.

Best wishes,

Bruno

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:03 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

hey!
well,my intent is good!i want people to see the bigger picture,it helped me a lot,i hope that it will help others,but im not sure it's a good thing for low quality consciousness to know that.

btw i know i should name thread some other way.. :/

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:47 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Damir,

There's no definitive answer to your question, it depends.

However, if you think in terms that you are a high quality consciousness and some others are low quality, you will probably not have the humility required to help others learn much.

I hope this helps,

Bruno

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:10 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I never volunteer it. If someone asks me a question relating to it; I might say a little about the basics of MBT. If they show more interest I will say a bit more. People will usually give you a good indication whether or not they are ready or receptive for the information.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:55 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I think it's cool that you are shared. It doesn't take anything away from you, and might be of service to the other person.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:03 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I do as Sainbury, I try to never push this kind of information on to people. If they seems interested in listening, I explain. I tried sharing toms videos with other people, when I first discovered it, but quickly found out that people didn't seemed interested at all.
I think a good method for breaking the ice of closed minded people could be to ask them who or what the observer is in QM. It cannot be anything physical as that which is physical is fundamental derived from the act of observing. So the conclusion is that the observer must be something other than what we know as the physical reality. Einstein came to the same conclusion before he died, as stated from a letter to Niels Bohr.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:57 am 
Normal User
Normal User

... and don't forget how we discovered MBT ... or how it found us...
... one day, it just happened ...

as for me, when I was young I said reiki is weird, and also ignored all my precognitions, then later became a reiki practitioner, then started to read ... I used to google "power of the mind" :-) ... then read Peter Russel, Rupert Sheldrake, Bruce Lipton, and then saw a video with Bruce Lipton and there he was Santa Claus Uncle Tom and WOW !! :-) videos, Kindle for PCT for MBT, the book, forum, and what's my point now? ... ehm.. that no, I don't volunteer info... ;-)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:34 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

most people are doing great in their simulation and have figured things out through the old metaphors or through trial and error, and they are better at it than you or I or your typical TOEist.

Having the map does not make you a superior driver, it is simply some directional assistance to the lost.

a small human subset is doing it wrong, getting a lot of negative feedback, and this group eventually starts looking for a different way of doing things, except for the intransigently arrogant.

I think the key is to seek out the seekers and interact in a socially appropriate manner and context, such as here, and avoid making prostelization a thing of ego impulse and need to control.

Arrogant attachment to materialism and self, seems to be a key limiting factor with a specific subset, who are on track to die angry and lonely. Better luck next time.

another subset is more or less ok experientially, or not, but are asking the big questions in a way that the old metaphors, of physics or religion, do not answer, and MBT can give some comfort at the mental level in this regard.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:35 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Kroeran.

I LIKE AND AGREE TO YOUR REPLY/COMMENT, - IN LOWER CONSCIOUSNESS PEOPLE / IUOC'S. I THINK I AM A LOWER CONSCIOUSNESS ENITY IN MY HUMAN AWARENESS/PERSONALITY A LOT OF THE TIME. BUT SOMETHING , NUDGES ME , IN MY THINKIKNG/PONDERING AT TIMES, [ SINCE MY MBT EXPERIENCE] AND THEN I SORT OF GET ON TRACK, I GUESS. I HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:49 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I THINK I AM A LOWER CONSCIOUSNESS ENITY IN MY HUMAN AWARENESS/PERSONALITY A LOT OF THE TIME.

##I appreciate you raising your voice...I am a bit hard of hearing ; - ) there is a certain efficiency to all caps!
....I suspect it is better to let self assessment go as it is likely impossible to have an informed opinion about our own entropy. I believe Tom says the only way to approach this is to ask someone close to you, re, how you are doing regarding other-centeredness. So much of spirituality is just more self absorption; how am I I I doing. We might be getting further ahead when we start to spend more time thinking about how others are doing, through an empathetic lens, which maps to the Bodhisattva Vow, ironically, renouncing our own enlightenment, until everyone else goes first.

BUT SOMETHING , NUDGES ME , IN MY THINKIKNG/PONDERING AT TIMES, [ SINCE MY MBT EXPERIENCE] AND THEN I SORT OF GET ON TRACK, I GUESS.

I think the only way one is truly off track is if you fail to get out of bed in the morning. If you are out in the interactive space and forming intent, paying attention to feedback, you are on track.

I HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO.

humility and healthy self doubt is the universal sign of the syntropic (low entropy, high consciousness).

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:27 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Unless you are a Nelson Mandela or a Gandhi you are most likely a high entropy being with lots of ego, fears, beliefs, and expectation. This isn't a high school it is a kindergarten at best.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 3:21 am 

I think the only way one is truly off track is if you fail to get out of bed in the morning. If you are out in the interactive space and forming intent, paying attention to feedback, you are on track.