Return Home
It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:45 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:15 am 
Normal User
Normal User

In one of the posts in the forum, Sainbury advised a new forum member about a "hospital type virtual reality for healing"

has anyone in this forum visited this place? I saw in one of Tom;s talks a few participants have seen/visited this place.

Would anyone want to share what they saw?

Im also confused by how a consciousness can be "hurt" enough for it to need healing in NPMR. In NDEs I've heard, the instant they left their body, they just felt love, peace, etc. Or maybe this is the general experience? & there are a few that need more than this?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:29 am 
Curator
Curator

Those rare few who get onto a downward spiral with their entropy increasing after each incarnation need this kind of 'therapy' or retraining. Sometimes after just a very 'bad trip', it might be needed. Someone who got into a life of crime in severely damaging form for themselves and others might need some kind of rehab. Someone who was in a very bad place in the world or participated in torturing of others and great abuse of others might need such rehabilitation. Robert Monroe also described what he called the belief territories as places where some sect's idea of an afterlife might be simulated until the 'believers' finally leave when the figure out that that is not a desirable place to be. This could also be thought of as a kind of rehabilitation for those who are into severely debilitating beliefs here in PMR.

Ted

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:26 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
In one of the posts in the forum, Sainbury advised a new forum member about a "hospital type virtual reality for healing"

has anyone in this forum visited this place? I saw in one of Tom;s talks a few participants have seen/visited this place.

Would anyone want to share what they saw?

Im also confused by how a consciousness can be "hurt" enough for it to need healing in NPMR. In NDEs I've heard, the instant they left their body, they just felt love, peace, etc. Or maybe this is the general experience? & there are a few that need more than this?
You might like Natalie Sudman's book, "The Application of Impossible Things". You can get a sense of her pretty well from the three hour's worth of interview Bob Olsen did with her on his Afterlife TV Channel.

http://www.afterlifetv.com/2012/08/09/n ... xperience/

In the book she talks a bit about a healing environment, and she also talks of it in the interview but I am not sure which of the three ... they are somewhat sequential, so possibly the second. It is an unusual tale, BTW, and probably many of the boardies will find it worth the watch.

Incarnating as human can be pretty whip-ding. A consciousness can easily feel exhausted and just want to rest. Sometimes it can get pretty bruised from trauma, and even though it is understood, once one has left the human form, that it was all more or less, just a dream from which one learns and learns about one's self, one finds one' self preferring certain kinds of human gigs, and occasionally being wary of others.

Another interview by Bob may also shed some light, this one with Rob Schwartz. Rob brings several interesting elements up for consideration. I read both of Rob's books, and not only did I find them helpful, but he writes with an unusual and precise clarity. If I taught English comp, I would use this book as an example. He talks about the difficult topic of pre-birth planning and why people choose to have the experiences they do, and through the entire two books, I don't think he uses metaphor or simile even once. He just reports what he finds. You will also see, if you care to, that he talks in the same manner....very carefully choosing his words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwn0CoA0aHU
~Montana

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:05 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Cool! Thank you! Will check these out.