Return Home
It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:09 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Miscarriage
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:34 pm 

Can anyone explain miscarriages according to Tom Campbell's , my big toe. I am a very intuitive person and have had 2 miscarriages which I have felt were going to happen before they did. Before my daughter was born I had a premonition in my dream (which I often get a lot of ) and a child was given to me bundled up. Because of this I knew that my daughter would come into this world. The Other pregnancies which resulted in miscarriage I had a knowing also.

Currently, we we speak, I am sitting in emergency at 10 weeks pregnant. I have come because of bleeding. A measurement has not been taken as of yet and therefore it is unknown as to whether a true miscarriage is the cause.

What does toms big toe say about this?

Post subject: Re: Miscarriage
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:28 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Sarah, I am sorry to know of your present state.

There are probably a lot of reasons for miscarriages. The biggest may be just the ruleset. Something is wrong with the pregnancy resulting in the fetus not being viable after some point.

There also may be cases where the entity, that was to be attached to the data stream of that child, changes its mind. The entity decides not to incarnate after all at this point in time. In that case it would have everything to do with the decision of the entity, and nothing to do with the loving home you are offering to provide.

Depending upon the probability of the event, you may be able to influence the pre-miscarriage with very focused Intent.

In any case it really isn't like a fetus, (person,) died. An FWAU, (Free-Will Awareness Unity - soul,) may check in with the fetus from time to time or may not have any data stream to the fetus at all before birth. And even after birth, there is not very much for a soul to do. So they may check in now and then, but leave the body mostly to auto-pilot. After there is a bit more decision space, there is a lot more constant contact until there is always a data stream being rendered to the FWAU.

Does this answer your questions? Good luck.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:54 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

My thoughts are with you tonight, Sarah. Good luck.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:39 pm 
Curator
Curator

Sarah,

No child ever suffers because of a situation like this. Rather suffering is avoided as a pregnancy and life that would not have gone well is avoided. Things happen in this VR because of the rule set which has major elements of probability. You are not the first on the board to report this kind of experience. If you can understand this, then your own suffering can be reduced or eliminated. There is not needless suffering.

Ted