Return Home
It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:02 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 970 posts ]  Go to page Previous 161 62 63 64 65 Next
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 4:04 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:

My Question, based on the above is;
Is it possible to exist in more than one place simultaneously in this reality?
Hi Jacqueline,

I have read about this subject. There is documented evidence of individuals being in two different places at the same. If that is what you mean by "exist" "simultaneously" in this PMR. I believe I first read about it in Yoganada's autobiography, if my memory serves me correctly.

Regards,

John

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 5:25 am 

Quote:
Quote:

My Question, based on the above is;
Is it possible to exist in more than one place simultaneously in this reality?
Hi Jacqueline,

I have read about this subject. There is documented evidence of individuals being in two different places at the same. If that is what you mean by "exist" "simultaneously" in this PMR. I believe I first read about it in Yoganada's autobiography, if my memory serves me correctly.

Regards,

John
Thank you John, that's very helpful.
It's been about 30 years since i read that book but I do seem to have a vague recollection of that...I'll do a bit of research. It does make me wonder how consciousness works in this kind of situation too.
Thanks again
Jacquerline

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 2:16 am 

Quote:
I can answer the primary inquiry for Tom and from whom the data comes to spare him inconvenience except if he includes his own remarks. While the LCS is limited, it isn't settled in 'estimate'. Greater reality cells can be added to the LCS as required just by having information to be entered inside them. So all it requires for 365manga.net more IUOCs to appear is for information, speaking to data, to be embedded into reality cells on the 'edge' of what as of now exists and afterward at the same time the RWW reaches out to incorporate them so that by this methods for correspondence they turn out to be a piece of the Union that is AUM. By placing 'edge' in citations is implied basically for representation on the grounds that in PMR terms, obviously there is more space on the 'edge' of anything. We don't know actually the geometry of the LCS as being inside it as IUOCs, we can't 'see' the truth inside which we exist as an awareness. As I comprehend, usually for various other existing IUOCs to contribute information to be incorporated inside the new IUOC. They are not replicated or cloned but instead by having various and fluctuated 'guardians', they are new and remarkable and can start to work and to participate during the time spent advancement by embodying in a PMR and starting to decrease their entropy and build up their Quality of Consciousness.
Question for Tom on the sound OM:

Why do the mystics in the East say that the sound of the universe and the creation is "OM" ?

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 9:53 am 

Hello Tom, I have heard you talk about the process we go through after dying and also about dead Uncle Fred who doesn't hang around, sitting on a cloud, playing his harp, waiting for the phone to ring, etc.. I understand that the FWAU that resides in the Avatar during a lifetime, gets re-absorbed into the IUOC after death, adding all the experiences and qualities of the just ended life to the accumulated experiences already there. The process of dying, evaluating the past life, choosing a new area of development to focus on and jumping in to the next life sounds efficient and makes sense to me.

However there is a question which keeps bugging me. I have read a number of books, Bob Moroe's to start with but also the books written by Jurgen Ziewe. I think you may have met him. There is an interview on Youtube of the two of you together. Ziewe writes about his adventures in NMPR, and the interviews he conducted with people he met there, asking them if they knew they were dead. In most cases they did know. Many of those people did not appear to be in any sort of transitional process. They lived in houses, cities or in the countryside, walked their dog or did whatever suited their likes, and seemed pretty content with spending quite a lot of time there (at least those that lived in the better or lighter regions). Mr Ziewe comes across to me as a reliable source, even though of course all he writes about are his personal experiences. There is also a lovely little book by Prof. Stafford Betty, called: the Afterlife Unveiled, where he brings together accounts from deceased people, as they have been recorded through reliable mediums over many decades. All those stories have in common that they seem to talk about a real world, in NMPR, where people "live" for prolonged periods after their death and not necessarily in a transit process.

So my question is: how do those two ideas come together? On the one hand your description of a quick and efficient "out-and-back-in-again" process, and on the other hand, reliable stories about people spending quite a lot of time in a (seemingly) very real "afterlife"? They seem to be real people, with free will and the ability to make choices also in their afterlife, so the explanation that it is just their data floating around there doesn't quite add up for me. Can you help me understand this a bit better?

If this question has already been asked, I haven't found the answer yet. In that case directions on where to find it are most welcome.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 6:40 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Jacqueline,

From 1st hand experience... Yes even if only for a short time that you are aware of, some of the most beautiful places that are or more physical as this one. Most communication is telepathic and you can float/fly at will among other gifts. But you are tied here and will always snap back here even when you do not want to be.

-Toby

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 3:52 am 

Hello Toby,

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question, much appreciated!

However, my reason for posting the subject is that there is information from reliable sources that seems to contradict the "snapping back" bit. An example of this is the famous case of the communications by Frederic Myers, one of the co-founders of the Society for Psychical Research. He first spoke, through the also famous medium Geraldine Cummins, in 1924. This was 23 years after his death. He kept communicating intermittently until 1931 (source: "The Afterlife Unveiled by Prof. Stafford Betty). From what he shared through the mediums he used, he gave the impression that he had no intention of coming back to a new life on earth. His story is worth looking into if you are interested.

And there is another thing which keeps me thinking about this: if our evolution is based upon our free will and our choices - at least during life in this PMR, as we are free will awareness units after all - then why should that free will not apply to the choice whether to jump into another life - or not - after we die? That seems rather inconsistent to me. If you go in for another lifetime, shouldn't that decision be made by free choice and not by some mechanism that forces you, whether you like it or not, as you say? Where's the evoluntionary value for the LCS if it forces its IUOC's to jump in over and over again, even if it should be against their will?

have a great day,
Mieke (not Jacqueline, although I think that is a beautiful name :-))

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 11:58 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Whether you incarnate again or not, and where you incarnate, is always your choice based upon your free will. But almost all of us jump right back in after we do a little review. There isn't much choice otherwise except to remain as potential. If you are evolved enough there are plenty of NPMR jobs to do but the goal is always consciousness evolution. And most of us evolve the best in a consciousness reality trainer, (a PMR.)

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 12:41 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:

However, my reason for posting the subject is that there is information from reliable sources that seems to contradict the "snapping back" bit.
Hi mkissing

When I go out of body, I "snap back" (return) to this PMR. The theory on the subject of death is that we transition/detach from our objective reality and acclimate to subjective reality.
Quote:
An example of this is the famous case of the communications by Frederic Myers, one of the co-founders of the Society for Psychical Research. He first spoke, through the also famous medium Geraldine Cummins, in 1924. This was 23 years after his death. He kept communicating intermittently until 1931 (source: "The Afterlife Unveiled by Prof. Stafford Betty). From what he shared through the mediums he used, he gave the impression that he had no intention of coming back to a new life on earth. His story is worth looking into if you are interested.
Sounds like an interesting story. These stories are plentiful and in some cases objectively verified.
Quote:
And there is another thing which keeps me thinking about this: if our evolution is based upon our free will and our choices - at least during life in this PMR, as we are free will awareness units after all - then why should that free will not apply to the choice whether to jump into another life - or not - after we die? That seems rather inconsistent to me. If you go in for another lifetime, shouldn't that decision be made by free choice and not by some mechanism that forces you, whether you like it or not, as you say? Where's the evoluntionary value for the LCS if it forces its IUOC's to jump in over and over again, even if it should be against their will?
I have been sorting through these issues too. The key is to understand the theory behind the IUOC/Oversoul/Energy essence or whatever metaphor I have missed. The IUOC is multiple-dimensional. It is so because it projects fragments of its consciousness into rendered data streams. The rule set of this PMR requires that, in order to receive the data stream, the IUOC must agree that its FWAU is wiped of its memory. More specifically, that part of its fragmented consciousness that knows its true identity. An FWAU is the IUOC along with a cluster of other FWAUs. There is no separation amongst the FWAUs as they are all the IUOC.

We as FWAUs are awakening to the fundamental subjective reality that, in theory, we are consciousness units enriching our QoC through the objective reality of this PMR. The fact is that we do have a choice as IUOCs whether to re-engage this PMR. The decision emanates from the IUOC.
Quote:
However, the FWAU you describe does not have the choice to come/return to this or any other reality.
The IUOC chooses whether to project the subject FWAU self into PMR or an alternate data stream.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 1:46 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Why do the mystics in the East say that the sound of the universe and the creation is "OM"?
Tom answers that question at about 4 minutes here:
Fireside Chat Nov, 2018 Pt 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEkKkSJvYt8

And just to be clear, The Big Computer sends a data stream to your FWAU.

At the end of an experience packet your past life is stored data in the Actualized Past Database and not with your IUOC. That is why the next FWAU does not have past life memories. Past life data can be accessed in the Actualized Past Database. And what-if scenarios can be played in the Unactualized Past Database. The next FWAU doesn't have past life memories, but may have some of the characteristics of a past FWAU such as being an extrovert, if it is a successful trait.

All experience,s in both NPMR and PMR, are subjectively experienced by the FWAU.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 1:12 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Please pardon the repetition, but how can we know when the next fireside chat will be & how can we join & participate? Thank you!

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 1:41 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

It is my understanding that there is a waiting list for the Fireside Chats.

You can email Oliver and ask him about it.
mbt@matrixwissen.de

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:13 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
Quote:
Why do the mystics in the East say that the sound of the universe and the creation is "OM"?
Tom answers that question at about 4 minutes here:
Fireside Chat Nov, 2018 Pt 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEkKkSJvYt8

And just to be clear, The Big Computer sends a data stream to your FWAU.

At the end of an experience packet your past life is stored data in the Actualized Past Database and not with your IUOC. That is why the next FWAU does not have past life memories. Past life data can be accessed in the Actualized Past Database. And what-if scenarios can be played in the Unactualized Past Database. The next FWAU doesn't have past life memories, but may have some of the characteristics of a past FWAU such as being an extrovert, if it is a successful trait.

All experience,s in both NPMR and PMR, are subjectively experienced by the FWAU.
So the experiences or memories are not "stored" in the IUOC (a.k.a. Higher-Self, Oversoul, etc.) but in the central AP-DB, but the IUOC's being is an accumulation of all those experience packets, past-lives/FWAU's, correct? We are who we are based on who we've evolved to be up to this point, is that right? Also, the FWAU is spawned from a portion of the IUOC that desires to evolve - probably in specific ways, depending on the level of advancement/refinement - hence the FWAU has some sort of "life plan" for that incarnation. Is that about right? I've heard Tom say that less-evolved need less of a "plan" & just plain experience - anything & everything will do.

If there is a beginning to evolution (as an IUOC & FWAU's), then there has to be some kind of "end" or "level-up", right? Is there a theoretical limit - lets call it "absolute zero" - for "low entropy"? 99.9999999999999999999% LOVE (as an IUOC/FWAU's)? Do these beings advance to another kind of stage or games/realms, beyond PMR, or merge with other IOUC's to become larger, more complex beings. In other words, can we evolve beyond being simple IOUC's (& FWAU's) to become something BIGGER & more capable & more complex, etc.? Has Tom said anything to this effect & can you point me to it?

THANKS!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:19 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Yes, you have that right. Memories are not stored in the IUOC. The accumulation of all lifetimes is expressed by QoC not by past lives.

The FWAU is a portioned off part of the IOUC getting the PMR data stream. The IUOC wants to evolve as well. The FWAU often gets lost in the experience and forgets about consciousness evolution all together. Low entropy entities do some life planning. But it may not be very specific. More along the lines of wanting to be put in a situation where there are challenges in the areas that need to be worked on. And any life plan can go astray depending upon the random draw and the ruleset - genetics. High entropy beings keep jumping in and out of experience packets without planning to get some experience - and hopefully lowering entropy along the way.
Quote:
If there is a beginning to evolution (as an IUOC & FWAU's), then there has to be some kind of "end" or "level-up", right?
No, because the minute you stop working on lowering your entropy you de-evolve. And if you get evolved enough then you start helping others which challenges you all over again. And in many of these positions, you may actually increase your entropy because of the difficulty of helping others while evolving yourself.

TOM:
It is unlikely you will stop incarnating in PMRs of some sort. There are PMRs where almost everyone is highly evolved and some where almost everybody is evil…. And many like ours in between those extremes. Because we are so self-centered and self-focused within our culture, we tend to think that consciousness evolution is only about us. If it were only about us, we might theoretically grow up and one day feel like we were done with PMRs – but even that is not so likely. There are over 7 billion people on this planet and how many do you think are perfect fearless beings of love? Only those, if there are any at all, would be exempt from needing to reincarnate in some PMR. How many such perfect beings does this planet of 7 billion “graduate” each year? Three of four? Maybe 5 a decade, maybe 10 in a millennia?

Being concerned about what happens after you are perfect is less rational than being concerned about our sun exploding and incinerating our planet. I think many of the people asking that question don’t like their big picture job of growing up – they find it difficult and uncomfortable – not something they want to do any longer than necessary. Of course, they feel that way because they are not very good at it and because they are self-focused (which is why they are not very good at it). They take some comfort in thinking about when it will end… when they will be finished…. surely it will end, won’t it? It would not be helpful to such people to tell them the end is nowhere in sight. Even worse to tell them there probably is no end. This would be news that would make their job harder and them less effective, not easier and more effective – i.e., it would do more harm to them than good.

A funny thing about the people who all come into the extreme PMR highly evolved. Many years ago I was sent there to do some research (part of my education and training). After a while these people with few meaningful challenges begin to de-evolve…. They begin to pick up fear and develop ego. You see, though they were highly evolved, they were not perfect, however, relative to where they came from (like our PMR) they were nearly so -- or so it seemed …. close enough to feel like they were done and wanted to go to the “I’m done” place despite guidance to the contrary. After they degenerate enough, it becomes clear to some of them that they made a poor choice and they go back to the old PMR at a entry point significantly below where they last exited.

Now, let’s go down the other more realistic path. Growing up is not just about you. It is also about the LCS decreasing its entropy. So as you get more highly evolved, you become more valuable to the system as someone who can help others grow by example, by teaching or leading, or by being part of larger “plans” by the LCS to help people help themselves. So until everyone is grown up, you still have a job. And since new IUOCs are constantly entering the system, and because old IUOCs grow so slowly, one need never be concerned about running out of useful things to do. After all, if what you do (your intent) is not about you (is love based), then it is about others so you are happy as a clam about helping others for as long as anyone needs help. The thought of getting out of the entropy reduction loop is ludicrous – why would anyone want to do that? Only a fearful ego could find this “happy clam” scenario a downer – which means almost everyone – so it is a good idea to just let this explanation go without mention since the great majority is completely unable to imagine or conceive of not being self-focused. To exist and be aware requires a focus on self-interest – the fear is that if you aren’t focused on yourself, you either won’t exist very long, or you will be taken advantage of or miss out on getting what you need and deserve.

http://www.my-big-toe.com/forums/viewto ... vil#p77545
Quote:
In other words, can we evolve beyond being simple IOUC's (& FWAU's) to become something BIGGER & more capable & more complex, etc.? Has Tom said anything to this effect & can you point me to it?
You become more complex by lowering your entropy. I'm not aware of Tom ever saying anything different.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:30 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
Yes, you have that right. Memories are not stored in the IUOC. The accumulation of all lifetimes is expressed by QoC not by past lives.

The FWAU is a portioned off part of the IOUC getting the PMR data stream. The IUOC wants to evolve as well. The FWAU often gets lost in the experience and forgets about consciousness evolution all together. Low entropy entities do some life planning. But it may not be very specific. More along the lines of wanting to be put in a situation where there are challenges in the areas that need to be worked on. And any life plan can go astray depending upon the random draw and the ruleset - genetics. High entropy beings keep jumping in and out of experience packets without planning to get some experience - and hopefully lowering entropy along the way.
Quote:
If there is a beginning to evolution (as an IUOC & FWAU's), then there has to be some kind of "end" or "level-up", right?
No, because the minute you stop working on lowering your entropy you de-evolve. And if you get evolved enough then you start helping others which challenges you all over again. And in many of these positions, you may actually increase your entropy because of the difficulty of helping others while evolving yourself.

TOM:
It is unlikely you will stop incarnating in PMRs of some sort. There are PMRs where almost everyone is highly evolved and some where almost everybody is evil…. And many like ours in between those extremes. Because we are so self-centered and self-focused within our culture, we tend to think that consciousness evolution is only about us. If it were only about us, we might theoretically grow up and one day feel like we were done with PMRs – but even that is not so likely. There are over 7 billion people on this planet and how many do you think are perfect fearless beings of love? Only those, if there are any at all, would be exempt from needing to reincarnate in some PMR. How many such perfect beings does this planet of 7 billion “graduate” each year? Three of four? Maybe 5 a decade, maybe 10 in a millennia?

Being concerned about what happens after you are perfect is less rational than being concerned about our sun exploding and incinerating our planet. I think many of the people asking that question don’t like their big picture job of growing up – they find it difficult and uncomfortable – not something they want to do any longer than necessary. Of course, they feel that way because they are not very good at it and because they are self-focused (which is why they are not very good at it). They take some comfort in thinking about when it will end… when they will be finished…. surely it will end, won’t it? It would not be helpful to such people to tell them the end is nowhere in sight. Even worse to tell them there probably is no end. This would be news that would make their job harder and them less effective, not easier and more effective – i.e., it would do more harm to them than good.

A funny thing about the people who all come into the extreme PMR highly evolved. Many years ago I was sent there to do some research (part of my education and training). After a while these people with few meaningful challenges begin to de-evolve…. They begin to pick up fear and develop ego. You see, though they were highly evolved, they were not perfect, however, relative to where they came from (like our PMR) they were nearly so -- or so it seemed …. close enough to feel like they were done and wanted to go to the “I’m done” place despite guidance to the contrary. After they degenerate enough, it becomes clear to some of them that they made a poor choice and they go back to the old PMR at a entry point significantly below where they last exited.

Now, let’s go down the other more realistic path. Growing up is not just about you. It is also about the LCS decreasing its entropy. So as you get more highly evolved, you become more valuable to the system as someone who can help others grow by example, by teaching or leading, or by being part of larger “plans” by the LCS to help people help themselves. So until everyone is grown up, you still have a job. And since new IUOCs are constantly entering the system, and because old IUOCs grow so slowly, one need never be concerned about running out of useful things to do. After all, if what you do (your intent) is not about you (is love based), then it is about others so you are happy as a clam about helping others for as long as anyone needs help. The thought of getting out of the entropy reduction loop is ludicrous – why would anyone want to do that? Only a fearful ego could find this “happy clam” scenario a downer – which means almost everyone – so it is a good idea to just let this explanation go without mention since the great majority is completely unable to imagine or conceive of not being self-focused. To exist and be aware requires a focus on self-interest – the fear is that if you aren’t focused on yourself, you either won’t exist very long, or you will be taken advantage of or miss out on getting what you need and deserve.

http://www.my-big-toe.com/forums/viewto ... vil#p77545
Quote:
In other words, can we evolve beyond being simple IOUC's (& FWAU's) to become something BIGGER & more capable & more complex, etc.? Has Tom said anything to this effect & can you point me to it?
You become more complex by lowering your entropy. I'm not aware of Tom ever saying anything different.
Interesting. Yes, I've heard him say that before. I would like to submit a question for the next Fireside chat based on this little conversation:
Quote:
Tom, I've heard you talk about the scenario of beings thinking/believing they were "done" evolving & playing the PMR games & going to a heavenly sort-of "made it" place where everyone is "evolved" or "done" & where there's little or no opposition, no variety, no challenges, no choices basically, & therefore no further evolution - then they start to de-evolve in the lazy & unchallenging environment & many eventually come to their senses & get back in the real evolution game. I like the idea of highly-evolved/extremely-low-entropy beings continuing to play the PMR games to help other beings evolve - maybe even taking on teaching & leadership roles. But is it possible for IUOC's to evolve/grow beyond being IUOC's? To become more/larger (using size for lack of a better metaphor) individually or to combine with other IUOC's & becomes "larger" or shall we say more complex beings/systems? For example, IUOC's might be similar to "cells" in the LCS, which is a larger organism/being. Are we eternally relegated to being IUOC's only? Do IUOC's that become 99.99999% LOVE (I'm just using 7x9's here), but let's call it near "Absolute Zero" (lowest possible) entropy, have the opportunity to evolve in the sense of becoming something bigger than a single "cell" in the LCS? Does the LCS combine efficient/low-entropy "cells"/IUOC's into more complex "organs"/systems that are more capable, that can possibly play bigger, more complex games/simulations or something like that? To use the biology analogy, a cell is beautifully complex, but an organ is even more so (& is made up of many cooperative/evolved cells). Do we ever join such a collective or just stay in the petri dish soup of IUOC's? Ha, ha. Also, how many of the 7B+ people on Earth are NPC's vs actual FWAU's of IUOC's? Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:55 am 

Entropy
I would like to speak a little bit about entropy, because in the last time I hear a lot of descriptions and most of them seams to mean the right thing, but are not exactly right.

Well what is entropy?
Like Tom I would first describe entropy as a measurement of disorder. But what is order in the first place? Imagine order without need of space. Can you do it?
Well if the word order ist not quite intuitive, I will describe entropy as „Amount of Information in Data“ because it is the way how computer scientist will do it (and I am one). And here we come to the first false assumption!
  • Tom and some other people says that low entropy system contains more Information as high entropy System.
This is not true! What they mean is this:
  • Low entropy system contains more USEFUL Information as high entropy!

Why is the first sentence not right? I will show you right now:
Before you can understand amount of Information, you must forget the meaning of usefulness.
  • Imagine a 1 MB of Data block. That are 8388608 bits.
  • Imagine that all bits are just 0. How much information does this block contains? Well just 1 Bit of information. You can describe the whole 8388608 bits just with one pattern of one bit, you can actually describe infinit amount of data like this. Amount of Information is very low, the lowest to be exact. So the entropy is the lowest to! Everything is the same, nobody is different.
  • Imagine the bits in this 1 MB are like 01010101… so you can describe the whole MB with the pattern 01. The entropy grows!
  • Imagine the whole 8388608 of bits are so randomly set, you cannot describe it with less Data. If you try to convert it, you will actually need more space. This RANDOMNESS contains the highest amount of Information and has the highest Entropy at all.

So high entropy means more information than low entropy!
Wait what?
Does it stand in Conflict with Toms description? NO! Because now we will learn what is USEFULNESS!

With 1 MB of Data you can describe very much things! Think about of all low quality images, or songs, or programs.
Is a low entropy image better than high entropy? Its like asking you if a black or white image is better as noise! None of them are good…., none of them has USEFUL information. So what is useful? This is a big question! Everyone describe usefulness on his own. At first you must say information is useful if you need this sort of information. If you do not need it, it will never be useful to you. I describe usefulness as following:
  • Amount of Usefulness of information depends on the amount of interpretations of this information.
Each interpretation is „build“ from the same mater as information (in this example bits) It's like a instruction how you can read the information. Is it a new type of Information and the amount of this new information describes the usefulness of the first type information?
So at this point it seams like another entropy is coming into the game! Right?
The Entropy of Interpretation.

Imagine you have an Image and a Monitor, that displays this image. The monitor is holding a huge amount of interpretations! Every each setting you can make (contrast, sharpness, brightens...) and the combinations of them, are new interpretations! Which setting is more useful? Well for the most people just the standard settings. But here you can see, that the usefulness of the representation of an image depends on each individual! The one loves it more brighter, the other more contrast or sharpness.

To understand why the low Entropy of interpretation creates more useful information (this is what Tom means by the way) you can simply imagine a translator. A Google Translator for instance.
Do you remember how bad it was many years ago? Why was it bad? Well at the point of creation of Google Translator it was yeah... very dumb. There are no translations given. So developer must train it!
Imagine they used the machine learning approach. For each translation, the developer could chose yes or no for good or bad translation. At the beginning translator gives a lot of possible translations, because it does not know which of them is right. After a while of training, translator have learned that some translations are better than others and the set of answers become smaller and smaller… do you see the entropy now? At the beginning there was no order! Translator gives you a full randomly answer. As user you will completely misunderstand the information you want to translate. This is not useful! So the entropy is very high at the beginning. With time the entropy sink. The lowest state of entropy by an translator means:
  • For each request of translation, there is just one output and this translation is the best of all.
This state of a system is not possible. If you rich that state, you will recognize, that this to languages (source and target) are both the same. For instance you can wrap each word from one language by this rule:

Word —> Ordw (first letter goes to the end of word)
You will create a new Language and translation from A to B is just perfect, because they are both the same. This case is redundant and not important. It's important to understand, that the goal of our existence is to learn communicate with others, by being different.

So there are two kinds of entropy now:
  • First entropy describes the amount of information of a information system
  • Second entropy describes the amount of interpretations of the information from that system. (This one is what Tom describes)
This are first thoughts of my Language Theory, that describes Toms information systems as languages. From that on it needs a little leap to understand, that every existing thing… is a language.

I understand, that this is a lot of text, and it is very hard to ask Tom what he thinks about that… but maybe you can discuss it?
Thank you all who reached the down side of this post :)

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 970 posts ]  Go to page Previous 161 62 63 64 65 Next