Return Home
It is currently Wed May 22, 2019 10:40 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 950 posts ]  Go to page Previous 160 61 62 63 64
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 4:04 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:

My Question, based on the above is;
Is it possible to exist in more than one place simultaneously in this reality?
Hi Jacqueline,

I have read about this subject. There is documented evidence of individuals being in two different places at the same. If that is what you mean by "exist" "simultaneously" in this PMR. I believe I first read about it in Yoganada's autobiography, if my memory serves me correctly.

Regards,

John

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 5:25 am 

Quote:
Quote:

My Question, based on the above is;
Is it possible to exist in more than one place simultaneously in this reality?
Hi Jacqueline,

I have read about this subject. There is documented evidence of individuals being in two different places at the same. If that is what you mean by "exist" "simultaneously" in this PMR. I believe I first read about it in Yoganada's autobiography, if my memory serves me correctly.

Regards,

John
Thank you John, that's very helpful.
It's been about 30 years since i read that book but I do seem to have a vague recollection of that...I'll do a bit of research. It does make me wonder how consciousness works in this kind of situation too.
Thanks again
Jacquerline

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 2:16 am 

Quote:
I can answer the primary inquiry for Tom and from whom the data comes to spare him inconvenience except if he includes his own remarks. While the LCS is limited, it isn't settled in 'estimate'. Greater reality cells can be added to the LCS as required just by having information to be entered inside them. So all it requires for 365manga.net more IUOCs to appear is for information, speaking to data, to be embedded into reality cells on the 'edge' of what as of now exists and afterward at the same time the RWW reaches out to incorporate them so that by this methods for correspondence they turn out to be a piece of the Union that is AUM. By placing 'edge' in citations is implied basically for representation on the grounds that in PMR terms, obviously there is more space on the 'edge' of anything. We don't know actually the geometry of the LCS as being inside it as IUOCs, we can't 'see' the truth inside which we exist as an awareness. As I comprehend, usually for various other existing IUOCs to contribute information to be incorporated inside the new IUOC. They are not replicated or cloned but instead by having various and fluctuated 'guardians', they are new and remarkable and can start to work and to participate during the time spent advancement by embodying in a PMR and starting to decrease their entropy and build up their Quality of Consciousness.
Question for Tom on the sound OM:

Why do the mystics in the East say that the sound of the universe and the creation is "OM" ?

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 9:53 am 

Hello Tom, I have heard you talk about the process we go through after dying and also about dead Uncle Fred who doesn't hang around, sitting on a cloud, playing his harp, waiting for the phone to ring, etc.. I understand that the FWAU that resides in the Avatar during a lifetime, gets re-absorbed into the IUOC after death, adding all the experiences and qualities of the just ended life to the accumulated experiences already there. The process of dying, evaluating the past life, choosing a new area of development to focus on and jumping in to the next life sounds efficient and makes sense to me.

However there is a question which keeps bugging me. I have read a number of books, Bob Moroe's to start with but also the books written by Jurgen Ziewe. I think you may have met him. There is an interview on Youtube of the two of you together. Ziewe writes about his adventures in NMPR, and the interviews he conducted with people he met there, asking them if they knew they were dead. In most cases they did know. Many of those people did not appear to be in any sort of transitional process. They lived in houses, cities or in the countryside, walked their dog or did whatever suited their likes, and seemed pretty content with spending quite a lot of time there (at least those that lived in the better or lighter regions). Mr Ziewe comes across to me as a reliable source, even though of course all he writes about are his personal experiences. There is also a lovely little book by Prof. Stafford Betty, called: the Afterlife Unveiled, where he brings together accounts from deceased people, as they have been recorded through reliable mediums over many decades. All those stories have in common that they seem to talk about a real world, in NMPR, where people "live" for prolonged periods after their death and not necessarily in a transit process.

So my question is: how do those two ideas come together? On the one hand your description of a quick and efficient "out-and-back-in-again" process, and on the other hand, reliable stories about people spending quite a lot of time in a (seemingly) very real "afterlife"? They seem to be real people, with free will and the ability to make choices also in their afterlife, so the explanation that it is just their data floating around there doesn't quite add up for me. Can you help me understand this a bit better?

If this question has already been asked, I haven't found the answer yet. In that case directions on where to find it are most welcome.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 6:40 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Jacqueline,

From 1st hand experience... Yes even if only for a short time that you are aware of, some of the most beautiful places that are or more physical as this one. Most communication is telepathic and you can float/fly at will among other gifts. But you are tied here and will always snap back here even when you do not want to be.

-Toby

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 950 posts ]  Go to page Previous 160 61 62 63 64