Return Home
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:33 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:56 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The time stamps are courtesy of Oliver (matrixwissen)
00:25 The difference between data and information, improving our processing of data we get
08:00 What did Ernest Rutherford mean when saying "All science is either physics or stamp collecting"
12:55 The nature of free will and its relationship with randomness
17:20 Is intent changing future probability fundamental or a feature of our local PMR?
23:05 How to know if an action we take is from love or from ego?
27:20 Can the LCS change the ruleset of our reality to slow down climate change?
33:55 Lack of progress on the spiritual journey, lack of intuition and being level experiences, sexual energy transmutation, assessing long-term change
58:00 Where is my intuition? My intellect seems to block it, trying too hard, stopping thoughts

Last edited by MichaelCaldwell on Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:56 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I've said it before and I'll say it again; posting Tom's videos together with a time-marked breakdown based on topic is the absolute BEST way to make his MBT theory more readily accessible to the public in general and in addition makes it easier to comprehend & perhaps even relate to on a human level. In my humble opinion, personal direct interaction between human beings -albeit by video- is still by far superior to communicating through the written medium. Thank you for the contribution.