Return Home
It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:26 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:39 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Tom has described how the LCS gives a dying person a data stream that lets them know they no longer exist in the physical world and helps them with the transition back to NPMR. But what about people who recall "hellish" NDE experiences? Being told that their life never existed, seeing evil presences, being told that they are stuck in the "void" for eternity, etc. Most people who recall NDEs recall a positive experience, but a significant minority recall negative experiences. I'm sure someone has asked Tom about these before, but I have not found where. Also I could not find it discussed on the forums here. Can someone point me to where Tom has discussed this before? In the unlikely event he has never addressed it, I will submit it as a question for Tom.

Thanks,
FunIUOC

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:46 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Here is one video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXSHl78vFpM&t=5s

If you end up in a hellish reality it is only because of your belief and fears. Every attempt will be made by the Larger Consciousness System to transition the person out of their fears so they can move on and re-orient to their oversoul, (IUOC.)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:00 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Thanks Sainbury. Tom does discuss there that we get a VR that corresponds to our belief systems. I suppose if we believe in hell then maybe that is a way to reach us? However, I have heard of people who are surprised to be in a hellish realm - either they didn't believe in an afterlife, or they expect to be in "heaven", but find themselves in hell. I'm guessing the seminar that video advertises may have had more detail - any chance there is a video of it available? I realize this is about a decade old.

FunIUOC

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:19 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

No, it is not a matter of the LCS providing a data stream representing hell. It is rather that the person who has died is so fearful, and believes in hell so strongly, that they create that virtual reality experience for themselves. All efforts will be made to bring them out of their beliefs as quickly as possible. They are unable to to move on until this is accomplished.