Return Home
It is currently Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:51 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:35 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Tom is being interviewed by Shirley MacLaine on Independent Expression Radio Sunday August 9, at 6pm PST.
There is a nominal fee to sign up for membership to access the broadcasts (as with George Noory)

http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/ieradio/index.php

Please note that originally posted as Aug 2,(taped) now Aug 9(this is the air date)!

Last edited by Keith at MBT Events on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:47 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Good work! That's a high profile interview with someone well established in the spiritual community and with an established audience. Great exposure for Tom's work.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:36 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Good work! That's a high profile interview with someone well established in the spiritual community and with an established audience. Great exposure for Tom's work.

I agree with Ramon, good work Keith on setting this up!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:59 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thanks guys but I cannot tell a lie.

It is Donna who deserves all the credit for her toiling and hard work on the radio shows. It's great that her hard work is now starting to pay off. She has me busy doing other things such as advertising for Toronto and London, along with prepping for California. It's all go go go this end, and we are loving every minute of it!

Look out for 3 or 4 other interviews with Tom in August.We will keep you all posted as they are confirmed. if you know of anywhere else we should try and get Tom on, please let us know. Still no joy on getting Tom back on Coast to Coast though.

Keith

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:56 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Thanks guys but I cannot tell a lie.
That's a good thing, right? Just messing with you Keith, you know me. :)
Thank you Donna, good organizational talents.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:28 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Greetings All,

Here's an mp3 file of Tom being interviewed by Shirley MacLaine.

http://g.ho.st/public/users/Cb5I_sDqqXy ... m.mp3.html

Gerik

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:17 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thank you Gerik!!!

You continue to prove that you are indeed the man.

Ramon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:36 pm 

Fair enough :)

Last edited by will on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:18 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I'll Go Out On A Limb here, but I really enjoyed it!
She asked some questions that no one else has asked that added a refreshing dimension.

Yes, there was a loop of discussion regarding her idea of a separate negative consciousness system, but these are the kinds of questions that everyday people think about and wonder about.

This segment notwithstanding, I think some of her statements about Tom were brilliant, her questions intelligent and probing. Regardless of the viewpoint from which she is coming, she is serious about these subjects and has done her own exploring to some extent which is more than one can say about most other interviewers.

An interesting fact she extracted from Tom: Math was a struggle. It was for Einstein as well. And, how Tom's parents
were neutral to his reports of non-physical beings. How important.

Another good point she made was in the statement that "it is important to get across the point that this stuff is not crazy". She has supported and recognized as legitimate Tom's work on consciousness. What other interviewer besides Nicole Whitney has done this?

Tom mentioned that negative entities do influence those susceptible to it here in PMR. Don't you think if these people knew it was an outside influence and not coming from themselves, they might have a better chance of choosing better?
Her very last statement was... investigate whether dark problems are yours or someone else!

The way Tom told the money in the pocket story was charming. Tom's guides showing a young child the magic of the universe, and Shirley's comment that Tom then needed to go into the study of science and consciousness to make this "real" to others, so that he could bring about his My Big TOE was "spot on"!

Donna

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:36 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I'm about three quarters through and have loved it so far. Tom has to be the best thinker ever, and most able to be adaptable on the spot. Ms. MacLaine has been exposed to a lot of negative in her experiences with show business, obviously. We should all send her some love to help her get rid of her personal boogie man. I was laughing out loud during his first answer where he was going to give the complete answer to the question no matter what. I hope he goes nonphysical before the end.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:43 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Wow, what a difference between this interviewer and the last one. Shirley has a lot of class and, I'm glad to see that she really shows an interest in Tom's work...

good stuff!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:11 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey :D

I just finished listening to the interview, it was great! Thanks to Ubik for the upload :)

And I agree with all your comments Donna ! :)

Great interview.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:24 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Holy Crap she sounded sloshed.I would'nt blame Tom if he went to the Himalayas and just dwelled in a cave it for the rest of his stay here.I like watching Tom just speak what's on his mind or simply presenting the material.That was like a gig I had the other night,I'm trying to play meaningful music and tell a story and some drunk up front just keeps yelling free bird...That was painfull to listen to.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:59 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Simba,

I am delighted that some see nothing but the silver lining -- I support that view -- that is the best way to optimize the value from most situations.

However, Simba is a realist who calls it the way it is.

I would just like to ask if anybody knows of any nice little caves in the mid priced range that are coming available. It so hard to find a good quality cave with all the amenities these days. :-)

It is indeed a inclination of mine, from time to time, to find a cave to hide in but that option is denied by my purpose/mission/plan/opportunity -- it seems my path does not lead to a cave. Rob and Shirley are just part of the experience -- just like everyone else, I find learning opportunities and challenges everywhere -- ducking out the back is not an option. Not yet - there is still much work to do.

Tom C

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:19 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Well Will is a realist too then, but I called him on the entropy lowering/raising aspects of saying that "out loud". It wasn't really obvious to me until I read Will's post he edited his Mr. Daniel's comment out of for me, that there was that going on, although towards the end, sure. The head mix master of Jack Daniels just happen to die that day too, I found that interesting that will mentioned JD specifically. Perhaps it was a tribute to him from her.

They actually do have caves with all the amenities where they mine diamonds and opals. Here in the Mojave Desert where I live caves are an option. You all come on down.
Love
Bette