Return Home
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:48 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:31 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

OK folks... here it is. The complete audio track of the 2 day Toronto Workshop. I down-sampled as much as possible in order to keep the file sizes small yet still maintain a decent audio quality. There's approximately 10 hours of audio material here.

Enjoy!

http://carle.vianet.ca/tctoronto/Day1_p1.mp3
http://carle.vianet.ca/tctoronto/Day1_p2.mp3
http://carle.vianet.ca/tctoronto/Day1_p3.mp3
http://carle.vianet.ca/tctoronto/Day1_p4.mp3
http://carle.vianet.ca/tctoronto/Day2_p1.mp3
http://carle.vianet.ca/tctoronto/Day2_p2.mp3
http://carle.vianet.ca/tctoronto/Day2_p3.mp3

Carle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:50 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Wow! 10 Hours!

Thanks Carle !

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:00 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Carle,
you are awesome! Thanks for all of the great work in this. Can't wait to hear it!!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:20 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wow, 10 hours :O

That's more than the 6 hours last time :P

All downloaded, I will listen... when I have time :)

Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:17 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thank you Carle.

Lena

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:18 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thank You Carle ! ! !

Much Appreciated !!!!!

OM

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:58 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Carle,

Thank you very much, this is great!

Gerik

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:54 am 

Thanks for the post. I am sure to listen or watch any links posted on this forum.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:46 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Carle you ROCK!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:04 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thanks Carle :-)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:07 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Thank you very much!
That should keep me busy for a while

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:50 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I believe it is time to find the one I have somewhere around here, or buy a new, mp3 player to make this resource portable. I'm thinking it would be really nice to hear at least 1 hours worth at a time without a break. My reality is broken into smaller chunks of time (perhaps 10-15 minutes) to allow me sitting here listening with any continuity, and we all know how important continuity is. Thank you so much Carle (and Tom), as always.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:38 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The sound quality is very good, way better than the Asheville mp3s, with practically no background noises, so I guess that this recording was directly taken by the microphone Tom was using. Also, the sound quality is better than any of the radio shows recorded thus far, so this is great to listen to! If you haven't downloaded it, I highly recommend doing so, you won't be disappointed.

Regards the content, it's different as well, it's not just more of the same, nor a replay of the London or Toronto workshops. There are many new things that I didn't see in the books, or in the forum, or in the other workshops. The concepts are explained using new metaphors and more details are given that were never given before, since Tom goes into details on how to go about multiplexing between different reality frames. Some things are expounded paying much more attention to scientific explanations, I mean, not only do you get the opportunity to listen to "Tom the metaphysicist" as usual, here you can also listen to "Tom the physicist", which is great for we techies out there! :)

Listening to this workshop I get the clear feeling that we posters had a big influence on what things came about and how they were explained. Tom probably got the MBT trilogy, the previous workshops, the radio shows and especially what we ask and answer here at this board and how we understand it, made a mix and added to it some new interesting things. And the result has been great, I mean, you can clearly see EVOLUTION: this is like the MBT trilogy but much more evolved, this is like previous workshops but more evolved. I guess that it is precisely what it is all about: growing in the positive direction.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:30 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Carle,

Great work dude.

Sounds like I am sitting right next to Tom :)

thynes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:21 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Part way through the series so far, some comments and questions:

First, thanks Tom and Carle for making this available! It is really generous of you.

Great sound quality this time!

This has probably been already realized but in case not, when speaking to groups in general and someone other than the speaker has input, questions, comments, etc, it is customary and helpful for the speaker to repeat what is said in case someone else in the room didn't hear it clearly. This also gives the 2nd inputter the opportunity to clarify his remark if what the main speaker says sounds to him different than what he meant.

A question of logic: It was given that a person can come through a horrible car wreck unscratched, and that this salvation is ascribed to someone's intent, then, If Virtual Reality doesn't bother to produce or process oxygen on the side of the planet where there are no people but does where there are people, why would it not, say, materialize , produce or "realize" oxygen in a place where someone is suffocating, say, a group of miners trapped in a coal mine? The intent to live is more present in the second case than the first, what with everyone having plenty of time to think about matters.

A question of substance: During healings (assume the intent is all positive, in other words, and not negative or simply random), is there attached to the process and result anything from the source? For instance: if I get healed by a Canadian, am I more likely to end a sentence with the expression "eh?" ? Or, if by someone who smokes, get an urge for a cigarette? Or, if by a Mozart scholar, a freshening musical sense? If one gets healed by the Borg, is one likely to become more Borg-like?

If so, then there are extra ethical questions to be asked when it comes to attempting to heal: If a person has non-mainstream energies in their being, for instance, maybe due to an exotic friendship in NPMR say, then what are the implications for the patient?

Thanks,
Montana