Return Home
It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:53 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:48 pm 
Curator
Curator

Montan,

Remember at all times, this is a virtual reality, appearing because of the data stream being input to the minds, the higher self and time sharing VR selves of the participants. There is no oxygen, on one side versus the other of the planet or in the mine or in your virtual lungs. There is no alien energy. It is all digitally expressed information, as are you, within Consciousness Space. "Miraculous" cures and saved lives do happen. How they happen is complicated, the Psi Uncertainty Principle is involved and it is not based entirely upon intent of those involved or others. It is a very individual situation.

Ted

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:51 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Thanks all - glad to be able to help out.

Quamta,
I brought all of my own recording equipment for this workshop so yes, Tom was wearing 2 lav mics - 1 for the video feed and 1 for my audio recording. I was recording direct into my audio workstation and did some slight Noise Reduction, EQ'ing and post editing on it.

Carle

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:36 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Montan,

Remember at all times, this is a virtual reality, appearing because of the data stream being input to the minds, the higher self and time sharing VR selves of the participants. There is no oxygen, on one side versus the other of the planet or in the mine or in your virtual lungs. There is no alien energy. It is all digitally expressed information, as are you, within Consciousness Space. "Miraculous" cures and saved lives do happen. How they happen is complicated, the Psi Uncertainty Principle is involved and it is not based entirely upon intent of those involved or others. It is a very individual situation.

Ted

..............ok, so...... why doesn't the VRE fizz up some virtual oxygen then, so that these people might continue on with their learning experiences?

And, quite simply, there are "energies" or "permutations in consciousness" which are distinctly "alien" to the current average human composition. I would bet that Tom would say "well duh!" on that one.

I may sound confrontative, but I wish you well: our curmudgeonisms counterpoint well! :-)

-Montana

(PS, There is more I have to share concerning our early PMs. It is a bit outlandish though, and until recently, I couldn't even get words around the idea. Give a 'hello' if the potential value seems to outweigh the potential annoyance.)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:11 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

quamta-"There are many new things that I didn't see in the books, or in the forum, or in the other workshops. The concepts are explained using new metaphors and more details are given that were never given before, since Tom goes into details on how to go about multiplexing between different reality frames. Some things are expounded paying much more attention to scientific explanations.."

Tom has his outlines down to a science(!)now, but he is free to expand the content and thus create a new workshop every time.The new expanded time segment for Q&A makes for a very broad and diverse experience as well.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:09 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Montana: ..............ok, so...... why doesn't the VRE fizz up some virtual oxygen then, so that these people might continue on with their learning experiences?

Bette: In my opinion it is because that was part of their lesson, to die, in the rain, I mean in a cave-in. The lesson for them and those they were responsible to here in this PMR required this event perhaps, and so it was...
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:12 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

So far, I'm very impressed with the audio of this recording. I expected to hear Tom way in the background, but this is an excellent recording, great job Carle!!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:29 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I just finished listening to all of the audio from the Toronto workshop. Carle, first a hearty thank you for making this available. I agree with the others that the audio is top notch. Listening on my MP3 player with headphones made it sound like Tom was right inside my head!

Tom,

This workshop is top-notch. I loved listening to it from start to finish even having heard the other ones and experiencing Asheville in person. The question and answer sessions are chocked full of useful and valuable information. I will probably be listening to them again very soon. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all that you do. You have been an amazing catalyst for my own growth and I am better for having had my data enriched by yours.

Ramon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:48 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I'm saving these 10 hours for a rainy day so that I can listen to them all on one weekend. I'm sure I'll enjoy them much more that way, as opposed to just listening to parts here and there....Hopefully within the next month it will rain ;)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:57 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

i'm on the verge of tears

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:08 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Would you care to explain? ;)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:33 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Would you care to explain? ;)
happy happy...
very happy happy.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:19 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Finally finished listening to the Toronto workshop.

I have also listened to the Asheville files previously and even though Toronto is pretty much similar, It is even better and you can always absorb a little more understanding.

Hearing a specific concept again and then feeling an even deeper understanding creates a nice vibration. In some of the content you can clearly hear the discussion board's influence. The 2 hour question and answer period was great.
Tom is such a genuine individual.

Thank you Tom for your work and efforts and everyone else who has assisted Tom. You guys are all doing a great job

I am looking forward to next year's live conference

OM

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:10 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Thanks for posting.

it will bring back some souvenirs in my mind :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:21 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Hi Carle,

Great work dude.

Sounds like I am sitting right next to Tom :)

thynes
Carle,
I just found out you are a man. I always heard your name as "Carly" in my head, not Carl or Carl E.
I apologize for always picturing you as a young, slim, beautiful TOEhead woman for about a year and a half now. :)
Love,
Lynda

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:24 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Hi Linda,
Thanks for that. I had a good laugh and so did my wife as she was looking over my shoulder. Carle is a french name - thus the 'E'.

Cheers,
CarlE