Return Home
It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:44 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:53 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Gee, that's too bad. You probably won't feel like talking for three more hours after that.
Quote:
Uh oh... sounds like April caught me on film napping at the podium or picking my nose ... trust me any video needs some editing, if only to cut out the blank spots that carry no content.
None of this in the presence of Regina, though, ok? I've been looking forward to watching you on CMN for so long, it would be a shame if I can't stand to look at it because you put your finger in your nose on camera.

:)

Edit: Hey everyone, I have it on good authority that Tom's interview with Regina took place this past Saturday night after the first day of the workshop. I understand the interview lasted over an hour, hopefully it will be posted within the next few months! I'm so excited! My favorite interviewee and my favorite interviewer, together for an hour on my favorite channel! Delicious Anticipation! :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:22 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Greetings,

This is from Regina Meredith's Consciousness Media Network twitter page. http://twitter.com/cmnregina

Great interview with Tom Campbell which will be coming out in the near future. If you haven't already read it, read My Big TOE 10:44 AM Feb 23rd via web

Sitting in Tom Campbell's lecture...great take on "reality". Russell Targ is here too. 10:53 AM Feb 20th via twidroid

Regina and husband Scott both attended Tom's San Jose workshop and loved it, they filmed two interview segments with Tom. Regina told me that she really enjoyed interviewing Tom and that at first opportunity would love to do another segment with him.

Gerik

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:50 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

That's excellent news. I'm glad they enjoyed interviewing him so much. I look forward to seeing it.

Ramon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:31 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
... I look forward to seeing it. Ramon
Me too! Thursday we will be able to see thumbnails of their April interviews, and the ones from March will become free to view. The first day of the month is always very exciting for me when I go check the new interviews on CMN! It's the way I used to feel when TV Guide's "Fall Preview" issue would come out, back when I was addicted to the tube.

Edit: Dang! I just got a Facebook message from my CMN group - CMN is going to stop offering interviews for free. On Thursday.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:35 am 
Normal User
Normal User

I did watch this interview and it was really great. You can to watch it free at http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com if you make a 1 day free account.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:23 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I just watched it too and all I can say is EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT!!! They cover a lot of ground in this interview and Tom's expanded story of the early work with Bob Monroe is priceless.

The one day trial membership is easy to do and works like a charm. I came by earlier to post that it was available and saw that Rando had beaten me to the punch. The early bird gets the worm I guess.

Ramon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:13 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

What Ramon said :)

Tom's story on his earlier work and history was really great in this one.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:11 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Greetings,

This is an absolutely great interview and a wonderful exposure for Tom and his work. Regina and Scott are real pros, this is a legitimate and credible first class media that will serve as an ongoing introduction to the MY BIG TOE trilogy. Think I can live with that. (-:

On a related subject I would like to thank all the forum members that took the time to email The Consciousness Media Network requesting that Tom be interviewed, you guys made it happen and all I had to do was to close the deal. Also thanks to Keith and Donna for taking care of all the logistics on location. Tom did this interview after talking and being on his feet for 6 hours, glad he took the time to do this, appreciated.

CMN has a youtube channel and a preview of Tom's interview is already up, clicking on it, rating it, leaving positive comments and adding to your favourites can be of great help. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VULOI6ShLos

Gerik

Last edited by ubik on Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:14 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thank you Gerik.
Love to you and yours,
Bette

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:48 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

An excellent interview. Enjoyed it very much.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:22 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I knew she'd get him to smile.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:40 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The interview is exquisite but I wonder if the fact that the My Big TOE book in back of Tom looks ENORMOUS will put people off from reading it. Since it's two books put together and angled out from each other it looks like a huge family bible.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:27 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Yes, fine interview. Tom was unusually intensely focused, and the interviewer did not get in the way too much. (It's a wonder that she didn't get a little flustered what with those eyes drilling in, one gets the impression he might as well have been cutting steel or some such.)

It's an extensive site they have there at CMN... you can almost get lost in it.

Something that was new to me, or went over my head in the past, was the idea that after you die there is no more free will....??? Is there more on that idea somewhere?

I was hoping that once I got to the afterlife, I would finally be able to catch up on my reading!

-Montana

Last edited by Montana on Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:57 am 
Curator
Curator

Montana,

There is only no more free will in the sense that as you perceive yourself as Montana, you will merge back into the totality of your self and become a contribution to the whole of, the personality of, the virtual self by which you experience yourself and by whatever name you are continuously known within NPMR. I did not see or hear the interview, but you will not experience free will as your PMR self any more. You will not experience any loss thereby, nor should you think of this negatively in any way. This is comparable to your now waking up in the morning after a night of dreaming and realizing yourself without whatever limitations and frustrations you experienced within your dreams of overnight. Your free will experience will continue as your NPMR virtual self.

You must come to think of yourself as not existing only as and with the limits you perceive here in PMR. You must come to realize yourself as being that totality of your self as an IUOC and as that virtual subset of your totality that perceives itself as continuously within and experiencing NPMR. The perception of yourself as your presently limited PMR self is just that, a presently limited perception. It is one of those half empty versus half full glass kind of things. You will experience no loss but rather the exceptional contributions you create within this experience within this experience packet will enrich the future of your total self. The less than magnificent experiences will become just part of the background of many other PMR experience packets as part of the been there, done that of a relatively endless progression of lives as part of the requirements of PMR experience. It can't all be one continuous peak experience.

Ted

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:29 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
It can't all be one continuous peak experience.
Well, we'll just have to see about disproving that. :)
Love
Bette

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next