Return Home
It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:00 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:38 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I have emailed CMN and requested that they do an interview, this is a very sharp website with a lot of great interviews. I suggest we pile on with the emails.
Results, "feels good" rubbing chest. From a favorite Gilligan's Island episode.
Love
Bette
PS. I'm getting a "prescription"[sic] to CMN now.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:30 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Montana,

Tom: "Ones decision space increases or decreases depending on the level of operational awareness, or how big a picture they have in the reality frame where they make choices."

Montana: I am trying to get a good feel for the definition of 'level of operating awareness'.

Tom: One's decision space or operational awareness within a reality frame increases as ones entropy decreases, as one's understanding of the true nature of that reality and their purpose in it increases, as one grows up, as one drops fear, belief and ego and lives daily within the big picture.

It has more to do with the depth of understanding and appreciation of the reality they are in and of themselves as a part of that reality than it does with data rates.

Tom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:33 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

This is the best interview I have seen!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:36 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Guessing here: Entropy level? faster refresh rate=faster clocking speed=higher level of awareness=Lower Entropy? That's what I am guessing would be the equivalent.
Quote:
... One's decision space or operational awareness within a reality frame increases as ones entropy decreases, as one's understanding of the true nature of that reality and their purpose in it increases, as one grows up, as one drops fear, belief and ego and lives daily within the big picture.
Tom
So, I was right? Or at the very least, I was close?
Quote:
This is the best interview I have seen!
Martin, I couldn't agree with you more :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:11 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

New videos on YouTube courtesy of MonroeInstitute:
Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej9vGWQ0W5U

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt-h7MNLl3Y

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkYxsCP3qsQ

Edit 10.7.10: Sorry to see these videos have been removed by the user and the links are no longer good. I apologize for that!

Last edited by AeroLynda123 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:09 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Thanks Lynda,

Those are great clips of Tom at TMI professional conference on the 21st of March, 2010. The full version of Tom's presentation is currently in post production in Martin's capable hands, looking forward to seeing it. This event is a bit like a homecoming for Tom.

Gerik

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:14 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Yes, thanks for posting those, Lynda! A nice historical overview by Tom, and good to see him back at the heart of TMI, after seemingly being estranged for so long. Gerik to be thanked for bringing a lot of this about, I think.

Arthur

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:54 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
good to see him back at the heart of TMI
He seemed to be in his element, highly entertaining, charming, funny and engaging, even more so than usual :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:25 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

One question,

What if the 'Uncle Bob' one sees in the historical database, is still around in the NPMR but doing other things? Like maybe exploring, learning etc. Is it possible to contact him directly instead of the database? I mean even though he might have died 10 years ago, an IUOC might not choose to incarnate in PMR again for quite a while.

I'm on page 100 of My BIG TOE so maybe it's to early to comment and maybe this is addressed but maybe IUOC's have static IP addresses, that way in a cloud of computers each one is easily identifiable. Same thing could be the case for IUOC's in NPMR. Just need the right IP address for whomever you wish to communicate with?

Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:07 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thanks Gerik for your work of the clip and Lynda for the links.

Has it been considered to add these links to the Wiki database wherever appropriate ?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:05 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I'm on page 100 of My BIG TOE so maybe it's to early to comment and maybe this is addressed but maybe IUOC's have static IP addresses, that way in a cloud of computers each one is easily identifiable. Same thing could be the case for IUOC's in NPMR. Just need the right IP address for whomever you wish to communicate with?

Thanks.
Hi Viv,
I believe you are on the right track :) Tom discusses this on p. 334, p. 551 and p. 655 of the all-in-one trilogy. Enjoy!

Lynda

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:56 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Viv:

AUM/CS is among other things a powerful Google Engine and can answer queries using different references. You can get info from images, feelings, thoughts, etc.

Clau

> http://soprano.com <

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:42 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thanks Lynda, Clau :)

I recently lost someone very near and dear to me. So I've been searching for answers and somehow I've stumbled here.
I've read Eckhart Tolle, Dr Michael Newton, a little bit of Dr Brian Weiss and Michael Talbot's work. It's remarkable how Mr Campbell has combined everything!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:00 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I recently lost someone very near and dear to me. So I've been searching for answers and somehow I've stumbled here.
I've read Eckhart Tolle, Dr Michael Newton, a little bit of Dr Brian Weiss and Michael Talbot's work. It's remarkable how Mr Campbell has combined everything!
There is a wonderful book on death by Neale Donald Walsch called Home with God (In a Life that Never Ends). I highly recommend this book to anyone who has lost a loved one, or to anyone who is contemplating their own mortality. It's great.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:14 pm 

Wow.

Tom was amazing, what a perfect interview. Some concepts were not clear to me until I watched this one, I am about half way through the trilogy.

I've uploaded it to vimeo, so others can watch it, here is the link:

http://vimeo.com/18201641

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next