Return Home
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:11 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous 112 13 14 15 16
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:30 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Are there any plans for Tom to visit New York any time soon?
This is the first step here, to find out Tom's plans. I'll work on this second annual plan if that sounds good. I'll give it heck anyways. I'll contact Tom, and see what happens next.
Love
Bette
cool, I know I will get my chance to meet the man, the myth, the metaphor, lol

peace
patrick

peace
patrick

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:45 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

It has been a dream of our ever since we started doing workshops with Tom to bring the forum together the way we did last weekend. If we have instigated a desire in others to arrange similar events around the country making them available to those who couldn't make it down to North Carolina then that is fantastic and we are thrilled.

For our part, we do still plan on arranging an annual get together here in Charlotte.

We applaud everyone's commitment and dedication to Tom and his work!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:04 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Okay then, that is all I need, and annual get together in Charlotte sounds WONDERFUL!
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:41 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thanks Keith and Donna for having a dream and bringing it into reality. You have also helped me live out my dreams by helping me meet, in person, so many wonderful people with similar interests. I can look forward to next year now when, hopefully, we can do it all over again. It's rare to find so many people who have taken it upon themselves to actually BE better, not out of fear of negative consequences if they didn't, but because they had it in themselves to do so and because they have been inspired so much by one man's words. One man, who gives selflessly his time and energy to helping any who will listen to a place, within and without, where love isn't just a lofty ideal, but a reality.

Meeting everyone was an amazing experience, no doubt, but I was also reminded by many things that occurred what a terrific opportunity we have been presented with. I, for one, plan on making the most of it.

Thank you all.

Ramon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:14 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Very well said Ramon, I cannot thank Keith and Donna enough for inviting us to meet Tom and Pamela. Also, you can count me in for an annual get together.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:27 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Ramon, you said it all.

Thank you Donna and Keith for being such wonderful and caring people. There is a saying, next year in Jerusalem. We start saying, next year in Charlotte! This is fantastic!

Lena

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:11 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
It has been a dream of our ever since we started doing workshops with Tom to bring the forum together the way we did last weekend. If we have instigated a desire in others to arrange similar events around the country making them available to those who couldn't make it down to North Carolina then that is fantastic and we are thrilled.

For our part, we do still plan on arranging an annual get together here in Charlotte.

We applaud everyone's commitment and dedication to Tom and his work!
I hope I get invited again. It was a wonderful, mind expansive trip. Thanks again for all your hard work.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:35 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Quote:
My understanding, FWIW, was that as originally conceived, it was only supposed to be a very small group get-together, just a handful of folks, Tom, Ted, Kieth, and a couple-three others, and this went over time through gradual expansions to include more and more people (as in, "Oh! Can I bring a friend...?" and "Oh, what about Jane?! And Nancy!" etc etc.) ... that not all of us got a direct invite shouldn't be taken as a slight, or, at least, I don't take it that way.

As it turned out, I understand that there was just enough room for everyone that did arrive.

I feel pretty confident that any regular member of the group would have been entirely welcome.

-Montana
And even the illregular members as well. I still cannot drop the feeling that you have been at NY, and now there at NC, secretly Montana. ;)
Love
Bette
Damnest thing, Bette....

I was reviewing one of the old videos of a meet-up this week and what but there was a brief shot of a fellow there that looked just like me. Even the eye-energy was the same. And I have a pretty distinctive look at that. Just a co-incidence though... I was here in Montana at the time, I assure you.

-Montana

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:28 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Which video Montana?
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:25 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I don't want to say which what where or whom, for several reasons. I want to leave the PUP as much room as possible. I don't want to distract, or more likely, annoy, the person that it actually was. And intuition says just to acknowledge the observation is enough.

I wouldn't've mentioned it all, except that I get the sense that someone somewhere sometime may have conducted an experiment, and that the right thing to do is to relay data back.

...Just an odd event, or seeming event.

-Montana

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:40 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

This interview made me very happy because it was one of my Facebook friends (Alan Steinfeld) interviewing Tom. So apparently there has been a request to repost it here in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=6132&p=41973 so I couldn't see any harm in reposting it here as well? http://www.mbtevents.com/uploads/New_Realities.mp3

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous 112 13 14 15 16