Return Home
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:04 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous 112 13 14 15 16 Next
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:49 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I have a screaming caterpillar (Arthur screams a lot) at this point more than not, but who knows what November will bring. I have a hard time planning anything.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:47 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Hi,

The chat sounds like a great idea. My timetable is fairly flexible, so I'm happy to fill in at short notice (if it gets to my turn!). I'm looking forward to hearing the recording when it's done - if you need help with anything just let me know, and if I can do it I will :-)

Vicki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:07 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I probably wasn't going to be one of the six anyway, but I have 3 parakeets next to my computer. So I would be out from that alone. I would like to ask a question or two though.
Pretty sure we could work that out.

Quote:
I have a screaming caterpillar (Arthur screams a lot) at this point more than not, but who knows what November will bring. I have a hard time planning anything.
Love
Bette
Bette, I'll just keep you on the list, and if it works.. awesome. Will you have an idea say a week before the event... or are we talking a few hours?
Quote:
Hi,
The chat sounds like a great idea. My timetable is fairly flexible, so I'm happy to fill in at short notice (if it gets to my turn!). I'm looking forward to hearing the recording when it's done - if you need help with anything just let me know, and if I can do it I will :-)

Vicki
Thanks Vicki. Looks like you will be the first alternate now.

Tom was checking on a few dates, so we should know the actual day soon.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:51 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I go day to day Justin. Arthur had another seizure tonight, his fifth now. I am almost used to them, and he didn't even need to go to the hospital, the ambulance guys instructed. This may mean he will be having less neurological trouble for a bit, and if that is the case him needing me at that moment, or him making his sad sounds in the background will not be an issue. Well, there may be a joyful, "giddy, giddy, giddy" in the background, but I don't think that would be an issue. I don't know what questions I could come up with either, I think I know a lot already even with having basic concepts bass ackwards sometimes. :)
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:36 am 
Curator
Curator

Justin,

I suggest that you make some posts that are made 'sticky' so they are always in a known place in which you post the basics of your set up. Who is participating and alternates. Current date and time planned. Lists of questions. Anything else that you think important and want readily available. Others may have suggestions for the list of questions, wordings or nuances. Other contributions that they might make.

Ted

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:40 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Will there be room for 'voyeurs' in the Skype chat; those who listen, but don't actively participate? Or will we need to be patient and wait to listen to the recording?

Jane
x

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:07 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Great question Jane. I would be interested in that too. I just recently started using skype and would also like to be an alternate if possible. I understand if it isn't possible as I am Johnny come lately here.

Ramon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:13 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

There was no plan for voyeurs or live listening. It might be something worthy of trying in the future, but we should probably see how this first attempt goes as it stands now.

Ramon, I will add you to the alternate list.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:57 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The topic of the group chat has a dedicated thread now:

A Fireside Chat with Uncle Tom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:12 am 

you can also record your Interviews using Skype.For it try use TalkAide for Skype http://www.talkaide.com/TalkAide_for_Skype.It's good Skype recorder.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:57 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
you can also record your Interviews using Skype.For it try use TalkAide for Skype http://www.talkaide.com/TalkAide_for_Skype.It's good Skype recorder.
Hi Rehab2, welcome to Tom's MBT discussion forums. Thank you for the information.
Love to you and yours,
Bette

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:17 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The Red Ice interview with Tony Peake and Tom will be recorded tomorrow, January 25, 2011, and the broadcast date posted as soon as we have it. Link to this interview in both parts posted at the top of this thread

Last edited by Keith at MBT Events on Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:44 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
The Red Ice interview with Tony Peake and Tom will be recorded tomorrow, January 25, 2001, and the broadcast date posted as soon as we have it.
It means to say 2011 :)

Edit: 4.2.11 It has since been fixed. You're welcome love. How many languages do you speak?

Last edited by AeroLynda123 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:25 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

thanks, love

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:34 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

On the calendar!

Tom be interviewed by Anthony Peake on Tony's own show "Peake Experience" which is part of the USA based syndicated web TV station "Unraveling the Secrets", slotted for April 10th 2011 at 1700 hours UK time. This will be a 1 1/2 hour live broadcast available later for downloading/listening.

This show will be broadcast at 11:00 am CST!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous 112 13 14 15 16 Next