Return Home
It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:00 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:35 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Claudio,

It is just as correct to say everything is real as it is to say that everything is virtual as it is to say that everything is an illusion. What is important is not the words, but what we mean when we use the words and how accurately can we communicate to another with the words we use. Wishing that everybody would use the same words in order to lessen confusion is a good thing to wish for and even work for but unless we all turn into duplicated robots, that just isn't gonna happen. It is probably easier to accept the multiplicity, variation, and diversity that comes with virtual humans than it is to turn even a single human into a politically, socially, and linguistically correct being - much less enough of them to make a difference.

Tom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:46 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

You are right Tom. That's why I kept saying "my personal metaphor real". I keep learning to be better. I have a reason to try to use real instead of virtual, or illusion, as well as giving importance to dreams (which I prefer to call them NPMR experiences). I do it this way (my way), because I want people to feel responsible for their actions, not to just think life is an illusion, like a dream and therefore we should not try to be better beings and evolve. I am putting some good "intent" in my metaphors. I may be perceived as trying to be precise to correct people, but I know what my intents are, and they are towards better understanding, towards learning. If somebody perceives me as imposing something, it may also help that person to learn not to let himself/herself be imposed of anything, not to let beliefs come easily without omsing.

Thanks, again for your teachings and the time you spend with us.

Clau

> http://soprano.com <

Last edited by soprano on Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:17 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:58 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Time is fundamental to consciousness -- it is a technology manufactured by consciousness to provide a whole new dimension for organizational possibilities and therefore for entropy reduction. Our local PMR time is manufactured just for us. ... Tom
It seems to me, the older I get, the faster it seems to go. Is anyone else experiencing such a phenomenon, here in this experience packet?
I'd say this is a "relative" thing. The more time goes by (the older we get) the more used to seeing the hallmarks of time passing for what they are, time passing. School weeks, haircuts, the holidays, the seasons, the birthday all seem to swish by the more used to seeing how it works we become. We become more used to recognizing time passing by experiences which also come with age, and it's relative. It's related to understanding how time passes, and then noticing the hallmarks more, I think.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:06 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Quote:
a clip of Nassim Haramein whom I just learned about, and his presentations tickle my intellectual funny bone.
By any chance, RBM, did you learn about him here? viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2996&p=18464
No, I was digging into that channel (holofractalist's channel) pretty deeply, and stumbled across that one. It seemed pertinent to a the subject of 'observers'.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:12 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

http://www.evaherr.com/

Please note the nice comment by Dr Roy Scrugs (Aero Engineer Apollo 13) about Eva.

Last edited by Keith at MBT Events on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:49 pm 

That was such an enjoyable interview, I wish it would have gone on longer. Lots of questions provide the platform for more clarity. I can always use that.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:45 pm 

Hello Andrea: You are right, for some reason I thought he was a PhD. :) Please tell me what "plastic steering wheel analogy" means. Perhaps it will teach me a little something in doing a better interview. I tend to be very black and white.

Agape, Eva
Quote:
Thank you for posting the link! Eva is yet another interviewer who apparently assumed Tom has a Ph.D. and therefore incorrectly introduced him as "Doctor" Thomas Campbell.

I love the way he LOL'd at her plastic steering wheel analogy!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:02 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Eva,
The plastic steering wheel was your example of a child in the back seat of a car, thinking she could steer left into the park. Tom seemed very relaxed with you, will you be interviewing him again?
People often call Tom "Doctor" when they interview him, and I made the same mistake when I first blogged about him. Sometimes he'll step in and say "Tom works fine for me".
Be well,
AeroLynda