Return Home
It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:06 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:10 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I forget what he said. Something about oneness and becoming love I think. Whatever he said it was good. I didn't copy the chat transcript.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:15 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Lynda: "Edit: I should mention, there were a few glitchy places where our audio and/or video froze up, but they never lasted long, it was just slightly frustrating to miss bits here and there, especially if it seemed like he was about to say something really important. Hopefully the DVD quality will be smoother than the live transmission was."

What about poor Arthur? He really had issues. Maybe a Formica pratensis gnawed through his internet cable. : ) (real boardies will know what I'm talking about!)

Read this one Montana, especially the latter posts.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5119

Ramon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:50 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Well that's it then, we need "real boardies" accouterments. I vie for a TOEhead hat, like a CheeseHead hat only of a foot, the foot that we know and love.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:27 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
... a TOEhead hat, like a CheeseHead hat only of a foot, the foot that we know and love. Love Bette
The whole foot, or just the big TOE?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:34 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Both, we love choices.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:36 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Don't forget qoc promised to reveal who he or she was, here on the forums, any word yet?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:04 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thanks All!

Montana

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:16 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Montana the lecture part was stuff you have heard before, condensed even, no AI guy etc. It was the Q & A periods that any clarification or new stuff came out, and there were a lot of questions.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:17 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Hi Montana,
The Hawaii event was great from where I sat. It started a few minutes late, but then Tom talked for a couple of hours, then we took a break and came back and Tom answered questions for a couple of hours, including topics like deja vu, kundalini, autistic children and spiral torsion waves. Then we took a break and came back and Tom led us through 7 experiential exercises (5 healings and two remote viewings), and then he went over the answers with us and then opened it up for a couple more questions.
Yeahboy got his photo taken with Tom during one of the breaks. :)
Tom was standing at the podium for the first part, seated in a chair for Q&A, and then standing at the podium again for experiential exercises. The effects incorporated into the webcast were perfection. Picture in picture with Tom in the lower right corner and his slide taking up most of the screen, but when he turned around and laser-pointed or looked at the slide, the picture in picture reflected it beautifully! It really looked like he was looking at the slide!
Towards the end of the day, Steve asked everyone in the church to turn around and wave at everyone viewing remotely. I liked that part.
Except for not being able to feel the heat and taste the food, I really felt like I was there!

Edit: I should mention, there were a few glitchy places where our audio and/or video froze up, but they never lasted long, it was just slightly frustrating to miss bits here and there, especially if it seemed like he was about to say something really important. Hopefully the DVD quality will be smoother than the live transmission was.

Ah, Very Good!

And it sounds like someone put a lot of thought and effort into production, too.

I understand why people go to Hawii, but I can't understand at all why they leave. My ID would become washed away in the surf, and Homeland Security, not allowing a boarding pass without it, would have me well consigned to happy fate.

-Montana

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:25 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Montana,

I work with a man that moved here (NC) a couple of years ago with his wife after living in Hawaii his entire life. I don't get it either. He says that it's different when you have lived there for so long. He loves the fact that there are actually four seasons here for example. Plus, it sounds like everything is more expensive there. For instance, after selling their house there and moving here they bought a house and took a year off and travelled around the country. Now that sounds nice.

Ramon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:09 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
What about poor Arthur? He really had issues. Maybe a Formica pratensis gnawed through his internet cable. : ) (real boardies will know what I'm talking about!)
Hehe- yes, I wouldn't put it past the little devils, RAM! They may be anxious to sabotage me, perhaps not liking the idea of possibly being actualised in the UK again (real boardies again will know...) :)

Just wondering if I posted my earlier acknowledgements for Hawaii in the wrong thread...? There are two going on simultaneously, so all a bit confusing! Thanks again here to all involved, if that post misplaced.

Arthur

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:12 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
...after living in Hawaii his entire life.
Jealous.
Quote:
... He loves the fact that there are actually four seasons here for example.
Well that's true, I certainly do enjoy the changing seasons.
Quote:
...took a year off and travelled around the country. Now that sounds nice. Ramon
Agreed. That sounds very nice.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:46 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Thank you so much for posting the Hawaii "informal hosted party" with Tom chatting and answering questions (not sure how to refer to it)! Wow, excellent questions. I am simply amazed at how much I learn whenever I listen to Tom and how inspired I am to "grow-up"! The time, effort and generosity of those posting these events and the various interviews so that we can all experience them is truly, truly appreciated. And seeing/hearing Tom....he emulates what he teaches; if I doubted the authenticity of his written work, he's "presence" would dispel all doubt!
Thank you all!