Return Home
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:23 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:54 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Claudio, you're stuff is only clear and simple to you, just like my stuff is only clear and simple to me, and not to you.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:48 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Claudio, you're stuff is only clear and simple to you, just like my stuff is only clear and simple to me, and not to you.
Love
Bette
OK. Give me your clear and simple stuff. I like clear and simple stuff.

Claudio

> http://soprano.com <

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:01 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Love
Bette
OK. Give me your clear and simple stuff. I like clear and simple stuff.

Claudio
Oh dear god. Okay, everything matters.

I understand you are saying it doesn't matter what Tom looks like, if what Tom has to say is something the listener is prepared to hear by already experiencing the Larger Consciousness System. Those are the easy ones which are already there they just don't know it.

Then there are those folks that are pretty well socially normed up, that have been taught to look at the sender BEFORE anything can get through. That goes both, and then some, ways though with some rejecting the suit, and others rejecting the jeans (which Tom wore with a suit jacket one time in Campbell), the white hair is (probably) offsetting to some people, and the lectern probably can be as well.

The psychological research done in marketing is deep, not too much clear and simple other than sex and power get our attention, and guilt is the weapon, I mean tool, of choice. The tool of choice of greed. It, psychology, can be used for good too though. We are pretty predictable Claudio.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:25 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

A friend of mine used to say: "If they don't like it, they shouldn't look." ... and again, if Obama wears a suit, why not Tom? If Obama wears some jeans, why not Tom? If an NBA team coach wears a suit, why not Tom? Let him wear, whatever he wants. I would wear suits, most of the time, but just because I like it.

Claudio

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:20 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
...only dress up when I have to... like when giving a lecture that is being filmed for wider distribution. ...
Sounds suspiciously like a belief system to me.
Not to me, more like living in a reality so obsessed with appearances.
Love
Bette
We live in reality, where we have some rules and regulations. Sometimes it is silly to follow them, but sometimes it makes sense to go by the rules. If one does not see any problem to help his audience to be comfortable and concentrate on a subject, this person won't put too much value on how to be dressed for his lecture. If it is about us, our ego, yes, one would never pay attention to other people belief and custom. If it is about others, to be dressed up is not a belief, but a common sense.

Lena

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:26 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Whoever cares more about what Tom wears instead of his message is not evolved enough. I cannot state it simpler than this. Whoever cares about clothing so much, are better off buying some magazine where you can see some pictures of people with their clothing :) Give me a break! Have you listened to the song: "Who the cap fit, let them wear it ..." (Bob Marley's). If Tom wants to wear a suit (he looks awesome with one, he doesn't look older, give me a break!), let him wear it, and talk about more important stuff. Jez, ...

If Tom wants to wear a hawaian shirt and do the hoola hoola, aloha. He's light is brighter than his clothes.

When I say "ready", I am not saying ready to listen or see Tom. They can see and listen. What they do with it is a different story.

Claudio
I agree. A content of MBT and what Tom says is important. Paying attention to how he is dressed and draw a conclusion is a personal belief system of his audience.

Lena

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:12 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
Hello Dad:

It's clear and simple. Whoever cares more about what Tom wears instead of his message is not evolved enough. I cannot state it simpler than this. Whoever cares about clothing so much, are better off buying some magazine where you can see some pictures of people with their clothing :) Give me a break! Have you listened to the song: "Who the cap fit, let them wear it ..." (Bob Marley's). If Tom wants to wear a suit (he looks awesome with one, he doesn't look older, give me a break!), let him wear it, and talk about more important stuff. Jez, ...

If Tom wants to wear a hawaian shirt and do the hoola hoola, aloha. He's light is brighter than his clothes.

BTW, dad, you assume too much. You'll get a lot of wrong conclusions this way.

When I say "ready", I am not saying ready to listen or see Tom. They can see and listen. What they do with it is a different story.

Claudio
Wow! You really are arrogant enough to judge the evolution of others? Wow again. What part of you is being defensive? Is it the evolved part of you, hmmm? Is it the lower entrophy love part of you? Or.....could it be the ego? Just food for thought.

Tom does not need sycophants, he needs intelligent people who offer him candid advice.

Again, ask yourself, am I expressing a lower entrophy or ego? I simply was sharing my observations about dress and how it impacts people on different levels. You responded like the priestly favorite of a cult leader. Enough!

I don't have time for this. If YOU and THIS is an example of the cream of the crop, in terms of serious MBT students, then I can only despair that MBT makes any difference whatsoever beyond a mere intellectual patina.

I'm recovering from a serious illness right now, and (doctor's orders) are for me to stay way from stressful situations, so I am turning in my key and leaving the forum.

Take care (think I'll stick with the book and away from the students).

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:26 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I'm recovering from a serious illness right now, and (doctor's orders) are for me to stay way from stressful situations, so I am turning in my key and leaving the forum.
Hello: I am not being defensive. I wouldn't define myself as an MBT student either. I like to search for valuable truth (big truth), and MBT matched my way of thinking and experiences. MBT is the best model so far, added to some personal thoughts. I like to express myself freely and fearlessly, and sometimes with some humor. If you got a stressful situation from my posts you may be really bad. You imagine things about me that are not true, but more important than talking about that is for you to feel better. I hope you get better and can better deal with stress and be able to interact in a forum (which should be less stressful than other interactions). All the best for you and hope you gain some strength.

Claudio

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:01 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
(think I'll stick with the book and away from the students).
Good job Clau, pissing off another one. Is that your goal around here? Getting people to leave the forum? If so, you're doing an excellent job. Some of us would've liked to get to know this individual better, now thanks to you, we will not have the chance.

Do you always have to play Devil's Advocate, Claudio? Do you always have to be argumentative and superior and judgmental? Do you always have to go around picking fights with everyone over anything they say? Does this help make you feel better about your SELF?

In the immortal words of I don't know who, Can't we all just Get Along???

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:10 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Well, AeroLynda. I wasn't considering that a fight at all. If we are considering a fight having different opinions on clothing, what can we expect? Don't you talk about clothing with some of your friends? This proves that each of us lives our own reality. In my reality, this was not a fight at all. If some people are so sensitive to me (allergic), well, they should try to avoid getting stressed. Tom keeps saying it, people, things, don't get you stressed, you do. You have to learn to take it easy (or disconnect) when the input is hard. Anyway, sooner or later, people get some taste of the pudding. If you want me to change to a sheep and not be myself when posting, I opt not to. I feel comfortable posting with no fear. It may not be comfortable for some in the short term, but I think it is good in the long term. You, perceive me argumentative, superior, others perceive me as arrogant. I perceive me in these posts as fearless, sure about what I say when I have a good understanding and curious and focused on finding the truth. I know what I know and what I don't know. If I don't know, I try to find out. I am not your perception of me, ... my mom loves me :)

Claudio

Last edited by soprano on Mon May 31, 2010 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:17 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Good job Clau, pissing off another one. Is that your goal around here?
I don't want to take either side here, and this is not an attempt to support or defend Claudio. He doesn't need it.

Our ego is easy to be offended, because it is our tender spot, where we cherish our beloved beliefs and attachments. I don't say, that Claudio or his opponents are right or wrong. Of course we should treat each other with respect.

At the same time, everything is inside of us, what we see outside is our own creation. People around help us to make this reality to become as it is, as well we help them, since we are one, or One. How we are able to perceive our own creation, why we get hurt, and somebody else is not is our personal question. An answer is laying inside of us. I don't mean to say, that we should not explain our point of view or give up easy. It is extremely difficult do not take everything personally, this is why we decided to be born in this VR, to continue to learn how to reduce our ego, our entropy. Tom is an exception.

I know, when somebody is able to make me to react to his/her act or worlds with anger, and I start to brood on whatever they told me, this is my ego raising its head up and making me as small and helpless as it wants me to be.

Lena

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:30 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hmmmm, first; a whole post on what Tom should wear? Really? Who cares?

Second; there does seem to be a a love of the mechanics and nuts and bolts of MBT without practicing the actual "love" part.

Third; a suit in Hawaii? Really? Maybe a bathing suit!

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:42 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Hmmmm, first; a whole post on what Tom should wear? Really? Who cares?

Second; there does seem to be a a love of the mechanics and nuts and bolts of MBT without practicing the actual "love" part.

Third; a suit in Hawaii? Really? Maybe a bathing suit!
Just as long as it's not a speedo. ;)

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:29 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I like this. The humor is back (a speedo, hahaha, lol, that would be funny). I wonder if Tom will try some surfing there. I love Hawaii. Lena, good analysis. I am surprised you can also be on my side sometimes (not used to, what's going on?), we all converge.

People are different. I used to argue with my mom when I was very young, also with other people, but I loved them and love them. I know some people might not understand that sometimes you may argue with somebody but care about that person as well. This is my case with Ted, I don't like certain things he does towards me and others, but I love a lot of others from him. Overall I consider him a family. I can push him, get pushed back, but still care about him, and he's a great soul. Getting more involved in NPMR in my case makes me take certain things less seriously. I don't see so bad to create some learning opportunity instead of just "love". We evolve towards love, but we learn a lot from situations were love seems absent. If the only thing you do for your kids is to show love and not make them learn and evolve with things they struggle, it won't be good for them. Making somebody evolve by giving him/her a hard time might be a positive, egoless action, believe it or not. The LCS encourages (attracts you) to these learning situations. keeping your pets comfortable, with all their needs so that they don't have to make any efforts might not be after all a "loving" action, because it won't help their evolution.

Claudio

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:38 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Claudio's personality has helped me evolve immensely Chandler's dad, it is a lesson in love. Please don't leave. He really doesn't think he is being obnoxious, he really thinks his words aren't fighting words. Claudio, shh, it is obnoxious, but I still love you, even more. You have a lot of good information.

I had a vision of Tom giving a workshop at a nudist colony just now, and the lectern just found new import (as well as the computer screen for Pamela). :)
Love
Bette

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next