Power Poster

Sounds like a plan Lynda, ;).
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:09 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
... From what I have seen so far at Lynda's facebook ...
Hi, I also have a YouTube channel for folks who are not my Facebook friends but want to see these videos: My name at YouTube is AeroLynda123 as well.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:55 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Lynda,
just wanted to say that I love that Jim Carey video linked to your youtube profile on the power of intention. Carey's the best!

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:37 pm 

Hi Bette, Lynda and anyone else who attended the workshop. It was definitely a great experience to see Tom in person. Even though I have watched him on YouTube and listened to his interviews, the real thing is far more powerful. It was great to see the other attendees and forum members. I would definitely recommend for anyone else in the forum to take any opportunity to attend one of Tom's workshops. He is such an amazing person.

I would also like to say that Keith and Donna do an amazing job and want to thank them both for all the work they do in putting these workshops together. I doubt I would have had this opportunity to meet Tom if it wasn't for all their hard work.

I got back home to Scotland just before they closed the airports for the second time due to the Icelandic volcanic ashcloud.

Speak to all you guys soon.

Joseph

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:41 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Joseph,
I hope you are enjoying your return to your island as we did ours. What a culture shock NY was, in a good way, but WOW. I loved meeting you, thank you so much for traveling so far. It does feel special to be there, for sure.
Love to you and yours,
Bette

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:43 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Joseph Skyelad it was wonderful meeting you and your lass Iona.

Glad you could make it to New York for the workshop, that was definitely a far way to come!

I'm also glad you were able to land just in time before the ashcloud hit. It's great how lilfe works out sometimes :)

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:21 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I tell ya....

First, I want to thank Tom's Wife Pamela for her patience, unending support and for sharing her husband with all of us so often. It is greatly appreciated.

Second, Donna and Keith are very accommodating and sweet. Keith is a pretty good magician too as he wowed and entertained my daughter for a bit Sunday night.

Like a kid in a candy store, I was !
Dennis M, pulled off a Jedi mind trick, Ronc is a witness.
Bette is pretty much a saint, with all that she has gone through and continues to radiate love.
Linda is as nice and sincere in person as she is on the board.
Ronc, Insanecoder, skyelad, edge, it was great meeting you guys in person, some immediate connections at the being level were made. Plus the other people were amazing too, open and kind. It was refreshing to share experiences with each other without having any need for filters, nice to just let it out now and then.

Tom, thank you, 10 to the 44th power for your patience, understanding and commitment. With all my prior searching, reading and other endeavors, since joining the forum and reading MBT the connection and exchanges with you have added a most significant value of understanding and growth to the quality of my consciousness. Whether it is by stick or carrot, the essence that is 'Mike-ness' wants to express this gratitude. I highly recommend that forum members make every effort to attend a workshop in the future.

P.S. Around 2PM sunday I developed some redness in my eye, not sure if it was the down pillows at the hotel or a foreign object etc. Later on, I asked Tom, what could have caused this? he paused, looked at me and said, "N.Y air is kind of polluted" (lol - really?) I am in the city once or twice a month, never happens. A reaction like this usually lingers for a couple days.
When I got home it cleared up : ) hmmmmmm

The softer side of Uncle Tom; here is Tom with my daughter sunday night....

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:40 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Well I don't feel like a saint, but thank you Mike, that is very sweet. The part of your family I met are wonderful, you are great as well. Somehow I recognized you as soon as I saw you, I knew that was you. Do you have a picture of you online that I might have seen already?

It was a wonderful shared experience, magic everywhere.
Love to you and yours from me and mine, ;)
Bette

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:55 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
... I would definitely recommend for anyone else in the forum to take any opportunity to attend one of Tom's workshops. He is such an amazing person.
I second that emotion. Tom in person is vastly superior to Tom on my computer. I cannot wait to be in his presence again. Oh, to make it to Hawaii next month. What a dream that would be. I went there twice in '92 and have wanted to go back ever since.
Quote:
I would also like to say that Keith and Donna do an amazing job and want to thank them both for all the work they do in putting these workshops together. I doubt I would have had this opportunity to meet Tom if it wasn't for all their hard work.
Again, I second. Keith and Donna, you rock! Keith, I was so surprised you are British :) Fantastic meeting you both, thank you for all of your efforts to make the weekend magical :)
Quote:
First, I want to thank Tom's Wife Pamela for her patience, unending support and for sharing her husband with all of us so often. It is greatly appreciated.
Yes. Thank you Pamela, for sharing Tom! Please let him write his book on gender soon!
Quote:
Second, Donna and Keith are very accommodating and sweet.
Yes. Donna, please tell me where I can purchase some of your homemade creams.
Quote:
Like a kid in a candy store, I was !
I would compare myself more to a starstruck groupie. I am afraid the weekend fueled my obsession. In a good way :)
Quote:
Dennis M, ...
Dennis, I would have liked to meet your wife Marcia, I think you told me she's a Libra like me?
Quote:
Bette is pretty ...
Bette is capital B Beautiful and so are her two kids. You were the high point of the weekend for me, my friend, except of course for Tom :)
Quote:
Linda is as nice and sincere in person as she is on the board.
Thank you very much! I am sorry I didn't get to meet your family.
Quote:
Ronc, Insanecoder, skyelad, edge, it was great meeting you guys in person,
Where was insanecoder and how did I not get introduced to him, and where was Montana, I thought he said he was coming!?
Quote:
Tom, thank you, 10 to the 44th power for your patience, understanding and commitment. With all my prior searching, reading and other endeavors, since joining the forum and reading MBT the connection and exchanges with you have added a most significant value of understanding and growth to the quality of my consciousness. Whether it is by stick or carrot, the essence that is 'Mike-ness' wants to express this gratitude. I highly recommend that forum members make every effort to attend a workshop in the future.
The essence that is Lynda-ness concurs. Forum members, if you want to meet Tom in person, you should do it. It is worth it. He's a treat!
Quote:
The softer side of Uncle Tom; here is Tom with my daughter sunday night....
Thank you for posting this photo Mike! It's wonderful :)

Now, who's coming to Boston, and how can we set up Florida so we can all meet Clau and Ted?

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:06 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Now, who's coming to Boston, and how can we set up Florida so we can all meet Clau and Ted?
Sweet. We are already together. It's just you don't notice in the back of your neck. We are together, but yeah, it wouldn't be bad to meet in this VR. Hey, Miami is fun, we can go out dancing with Tom and lots of other toeheads here, or take a boat tour and make a conscious party :)))) hahaha lol. Lots of mercy. Ya man.

Clau

> http://soprano.com <

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:52 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Arthur enjoyed the plane experience more than I had anticipated. As soon as we figure out this seizure disorder we are down to fly some more. I wouldn't say flying had any correlation with this seizure, but also know it would be even more scary on a plane. He liked seeing buildings and cars come into view; he really liked it when I pointed out a plane in the air since then telling him we know what that is like, he likes flying. We are down for future travel, what a change that is.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:55 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hey everybody,

Thanks for all the kind comments. It means a lot.

As for Florida, it is a long way off yet but definitely in the early stages of planning. We are going to post something on the forum in the next week detailing what we hope to do (Cabin retreat anybody???) so watch this space.

So now the secret is out, YES...... I AM A LIMEY, A BRIT, A CHEEKY CHAPPIE

Look forward to seeing you all again soon,

Cheerio, toodle pip, jolly good show, what what..................

Keith

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:35 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Keith,

A cabin retreat would be the ultimate experience in my opinion. What's this I hear about Boston though? I have heard that twice now I think.

We don't hold it against you that you are British. You did marry a Yank after all. : )

Cheerio mate.

OM,

Thanks for that moving story of your trip and that picture of your precious daughter with the Big Man. My own experience was equally amazing. I only regret that I wasn't there to share it with you (and all the other forum members) this time.

Ramon

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:16 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
So now the secret is out, ...
Sorry about that, I guess I am a big mouth. Where's that blushing emoticon? But don't you feel better, we were bound to find out eventually.

I don't really like secrets ;-)

Edit: I posted a couple more clips on my YouTube, these are only to whet your appetite for the professional quality DVDs that will be coming hopefully soon.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:01 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Does anyone know if Sharon from the New York workshop ever joined MBT?