Return Home
It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:43 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:18 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Listening to the recording of this interview now. Tom keeps saying that there are a good selection of tapes left of him, his partner, and Monroe in their experiments. I thought I also heard Tom say that many of those were available on YouTube. I haven't come across them yet, anyone else find them yet?
I think it'd be a major addition to archive here at this forum/website, no? Anyone wish to help me find them? :)
Love,
JWG
Forget YouTube, go straight to the source: The Monroe Institute website. Search for Explorer Series. There are 32 or something of them. There's also a post in these (MBT) forums listing them all. The ones with TCA in the description are Tom. If I have time I will post you a link.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:02 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
SS:

He is going to Copenhagen because he wants to meet with you :)

Clau
Haha, I like that interpretation! :D

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:12 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The interview was good. Thanks for sharing.

http://www.malleablelight.net

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:53 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The Explorer Series at TMI: http://www.monroeinstitute.org/download ... er-series/

One thread that discusses it: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2812&p=14478

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:56 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I have a quick question for the more experienced consciousness explorers on here.

I have read about and listened to Monroe and Tom talk about lifeline work and helping people cross over. I have been working on my own personal explorations and have been "out of body" on many occasions. When I am "out" I usually have all physical senses with the exception of smell and taste and I have access to full waking thoughts and information. The things is, my experiences generally only last for short periods of time.

When I hear Tom talking about being out in the ocean helping this guy to come to grips with his entire family dying at sea I just find it hard to imagine. For those of you who have more experience, would Tom be experiencing this scene with full waking physical sensory input? How does one tune into such areas / realms if so?

Please excuse my inexperience here :). I went from Catholic to no beliefs is a short 1.5 years and I am still very much a rookie.

http://www.malleablelight.net

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:27 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

dbmathis,

I have never done that, but from what I have read in Tom's books, posts and interviews, he moves from one reality frame to another using his intent. Let's say that, throughout the last forty years, he has gained a lot of experience moving about other reality frames through a lot of trial and error. Most of us are limited in our understanding to the classic out of body experience described by Robert Monroe, which usually happens moving about in this reality frame (our Universe) and perceiving through replicas of our physical senses, but that's just the tip of the iceberg.

The man who, after his own death, mistakenly believes he is still alive and compulsively goes on doing over and over what he was doing before dying, probably perceives that transition reality frame purely via his five physical senses, after all he believes he is still here. I don't know if Tom perceives and expresses the whole scenario via physical senses as well, but, if he does, he probably does it in order to share the same metaphors with the man, more than out of a necessity. When he visits other reality frames, with rule sets vastly different than our own, he probably just focuses on receiving the data without translating/distorting it into images. I guess that skill comes about when one learns to grasp at the being level that everything is information and all else are metaphors. "It's just data".