Return Home
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:14 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:21 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Greetings All,

Tom's interview on Whitley Strieber's DREAMLAND with Marla Frees will be aired on the 8th of May.

http://www.unknowncountry.com/dreamland/?id=496

The audio will be available free for a month, starting Friday or Saturday afternoon. To listen click on the "DREAMLAND RADIO (LISTEN NOW)" link located on the upper right hand corner of the page, that will bring up a pop up player with the last 5 interviews.

Tom's interview will also be available for a week as an mp3 download on this page:

http://www.unknowncountry.com/podcast

Gerik

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:52 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Just listened and it was a great promo type of interview for Tom. Marla Frees did a nice job.
Would have liked a longer more extensive one, hopefully it will lead to that.
It's great to have Tom heard on Whitley Strieber's Dreamland with the big listener base that it attracts :-)

Peter

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:18 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I thought that was a wonderful interview! Marla asked all the right questions, and the commericals, which I usually skip right over, were even interesting enough to bear to sit through.

Tom sounded great, except for the pollen. I am excited he is going to be heard by this audience! I told Tom once in an email, the more I study consciousness and God and everything, the more these ideas of multidimensional beings and aliens keep popping up, so this was a very interesting slant for me. A very nice unification of two topics that interest me the most!

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:38 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Exellent material here. Considering the potential size of the audience this will eventually reach, this is one of the biggest yet. Definitely a great intro for those just finding out about Tom.

Ramon

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:39 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

For those of you who are veterans of this forum, you already know this. I just wanted to express to anyone who might be looking, how refreshing this information is to me and why.

I have been studying Tom's material / model for about a 6 months now. This was a good interview that seemed to be targeted at the general public. It was focused primarily on the material in the "Awakening" book of the 3 book trilogy. Regardless of Tom's sinus issues he toughed it out and provided a really good introduction to his theory.

For those of you who doubt the validity of his theory please understand that you should be skeptical. Open minded skepticism is the basis for the entire theory! Keep your mind open to the possibility of this being true but be skeptical and save judgment until later. It's not a requirement that you know whether something is "real" instantly. Really, it isn't. :). If you have a genuine interest in truth, please put Tom's theory to the test and validate / invalidate it yourself.

This interview as well as all other information that Tom and Tom's community has provided has helped to expand my awareness and speed up my personal evolution. Anyone who has enough courage to question the reality around them with a desire to move beyond local causality will surely appreciate Tom's unique view of reality which is based own his own experiences. You owe it to yourself to read My Big TOE, it's a blast.

I really liked the fact that they expressed in the interview that this stuff goes beyond intellect and is an exercise in improving ones "being" and growing ones consciousness. I feel that Tom hit the nail on the head when he said fear and ego is about self and not about others. He states that one can improve the quality of their being by simply shifting focus to others. This to me rings so true, try this for 6 weeks and see what happens.

Keep up the good work folks. Great stuff going on here.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

http://www.malleablelight.net

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:43 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

It's nice to see someone like Whitley Strieber and Dreamland take notice of Tom Campbell and My Big Toe because the large audience offers excellent further exposure of his work. Marla Frees did a good job interviewing Tom, and as usual, he always responds with high quality information.