Return Home
It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:00 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:42 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

PMR time is very problematic in my FWAU life, so I've got to verify this ...

If Bette is 1PM - 9PM Cal time, Central time puts it at 11AM - 7PM ?

Right ?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:21 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

RBM,

Hawaii is 5 hours behind you. So from 3PM to 11PM, I believe, in Central Time Zone(US).

Ramon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:53 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Steve, this is such a good thing!!. I will definitely sign up. One thing I would like to be able to do though. Is it possible from your stream to record it instantly on my computer? I'm going to sign up but my graduation is the same day and I have a feeling that I won't be able to watch this all in once on the same time as it happens which would be best of course but maybe if I could record it so I could watch it the following day or something. Would you be against this if I could figure out how to save the stream?

all the best
Doddi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:46 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi,

Here is a good website to help everyone with timezone questions: http://www.worldtimezone.com/

Doddi,

I do not know if you be able to download and record the live stream. I often use realplayer's downloadhelper. You could try that. The whole event will be recorded by the Unity Church's webcasting cameras complete with slides and effects integrated into the presentation and that dvd will be made available at a later date.

Take care,
Steve.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:53 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
PMR time is very problematic in my FWAU life, so I've got to verify this ...

If Bette is 1PM - 9PM Cal time, Central time puts it at 11AM - 7PM ?

Right ?
Me too on PMR time (cat knocked calendar off wall, and I lost all track) and direction too. Bump, this is today.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:08 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Less than two hours!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:13 pm 

The event should have started now I believe, but the I don't get any picture - the page just keeps on loading. The chatroom seems empty too..
Is anybody of you guys able to follow the webcast?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:19 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I'm really happy with the wardrobe Tom selected for this event. I know I'm not the only one but I will be happy to take partial credit for him not wearing a stuffy suit.

LOL at Tom's impersonation of the baby in the crib looking at its hand, and thinking about the toe it was just sucking on.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:00 pm 

Glad to hear that the webcast seems to be underway!

However, it's too bad that I'm unable to follow it.. :-/
I have tried both Mac OS X and Windows using four different browsers all with the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed, but with no luck.
It is probably related to the proxy I'm behind, which seems to be blocking a lot of traffic.

I seem to be out of luck here, but if anybody happens to have any ideas I would be more than grateful!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:49 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I'm so sorry to hear of your troubles Emmry! I will PM you some contact information.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:32 pm 

Thank you!
However, I went to an internet cafe and I am now able to follow the webcast from here.
Was able to catch the last half hour of the first section, the next two sections are going to be fun!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:06 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

My favorite part by far so far has been the Q&A. There have been so few glitches with the webcast it's really the next best thing to being able to be there in person. I can hear the rain outside my window here in Massachusetts and people in that church are fanning themselves it's so warm, but other than that it's really like being able to be there! Of course as I'm typing this the audio is going in and out but really the quality has been superior this whole (nearly) 7 hours I've been watching. Looking forward to attending more of these in the future!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:23 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

To Tom, Steve, and anyone else who helped bring about this event, thank you. It was very well done. I know you put a lot of effort into this, Steve, so thank you very much. I hope you had the time of your life!

The webcast was a great addition to the program and the quality was outstanding. I don't think it would ever detract from ticket sales to the event itself. I would still highly recommend to anyone that, if at all possible, they should attend a live event for the atmosphere and meeting fellow toeheads plus the UNFORGETTABLE experience of meeting the man himself. However, for those unable to travel or if the full cost is outside of their means, this is an excellent way to experience the workshop. Especially with the chance to submit questions when possible. The chat room was fun. We all had a blast from what I can tell. I'm only sorry that other events took me away for a few hours.

Tom, you looked snazzy in your hawaiian shirt. I liked the buttoned down look. Good choice!
I hope you (and Pamela) had/have fun in Hawaii.

Ramon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:06 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Tom, you looked snazzy in your hawaiian shirt. I liked the buttoned down look. Good choice! I hope you (and Pamela) had/have fun in Hawaii. Ramon
Ditto :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:17 am 

Great event! Thanks to all who made it possible.
To be able to participate live for only 10 bucks was a treat, hope there will be more events made available in the same manner!

As a side note, being able to get (some) answers correct on the experimental exercises was a big thing and kind of an eye-opener for me!
I will keep working and experimenting with remote viewing and healing.