Return Home
It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:10 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:48 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Frank, Welcome to the forum.

You came out of "nowhere" and made me laugh my butt off. It's not every day that I hear someone ask Tom "Where the fuck do we get this data from?" Classic!

The very first question you asked was something that I have been thinking about, which was "At what point does the LCS decide that a incarnation is ready to take a peak at the LCS (a bigger more complete view of itself)?" :). I would think that within the context of the TOE itself LCS would allow it when it's leading to an increased quality of consciousness. It seems obvious that the rule-set allows for it so therefore it's purpose must be to ultimately lower entropy. Of course it does seem that per Tom's point one might be tested for readiness.

I will listen to the interview more in depth when I have some time away from the kids. Anyway, welcome, and I hope to learn much from you and hopefully there will be ways I can help you as well.

http://www.malleablelight.net

Last edited by dbmathis on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:59 am 
Normal User
Normal User

LOL! dbMathis :-)

I´m glad to hear you got some fun out of it, and did not get offended by my way of being Frank ;-)
Sorry but I can't help it.

I´m afraid I did not ask the question in those words, but you may have heard it trough your own "filters"

I have some problems understanding the American view of context.

Thank you dbMathis

In Solidarity
Frank

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:28 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I´m afraid I did not ask the question in those words, but you may have heard it trough your own "filters"
Right, I speculated that this might be the case. Great interview either case.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:38 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Yo dbMathis

Thou I like to know what specific question was the "trigger"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:41 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Your question at position 2:50. You asked Tom if he saw any signs of beings blocking an incarnations access to the larger reality. You explained that from your point of view, if people had easy access to OBE techniques then the game would be easy to spoil.

My response was meant to look beyond your initial question and say that there are no spoilers in my opinion. If you are accessing the larger reality (the bigger part of yourself "no separation"), then it could be happening for a purpose that's aligned with ultimately lowering entropy (increasing the QOC). I see your point "I think" which was that if an incarnation is exposed to these things beyond their immediate focus, then there's the potential that it will somehow defeat the purpose of the game / training intended for the immediate focus (The PMR).

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:05 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Yo dbMathis

I'm afraid that was not the time and my question
but at 10:36 it was: do you see any signs of forces trying to prevent conditions for doing so are being played out?

But now I get what triggered you, and that's the point here :-)

And you get the core pointer...

Of cause we would spoil the game if we came here with all the answers ;-)

The game would be pointless to play

Thanks Mathis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:58 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I'm afraid that was not the time and my question
It doesn't surprise me that I got the time wrong. In fact I rarely pay much attention to time. :) I work at a place where I either work from home or work at an office whenever I get there.
Quote:
Of cause we would spoil the game if we came here with all the answers ;-)
Agreed. The mystery of at all is what makes it all worth while to me. Not to say that I am not trying to know, which is really the only option. If I open my eyes for a split second, I will know something, if only very small. Might as well collect more information and become more organized so that I can get more done. :). Leaving chaos behind right?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:26 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

db and Frank,
Your discussion is much more on topic. Sorry. I apologize to for taking it off course for a bit. I am also intereseted in the question of what gets us derailed from accessing higher states of consciousness. if i undersstand what Tom is saying, there is a block to you if your intention is not properly aligned with the system. You can get a certain degree of access if you exert control and manipulate the system, but that path has a built in ceiling to it, i.e., you can reach a certain point and go no further. unfortunately, I have more experience with being blocked than with the path.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:35 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I am the king derailer around here, how dare you! :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:40 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I also liked Frank's lavish use of the word fuck in his interview with Tom, it's not something you hear every day.

And I am pretty sure I am the queen of hijacking threads around here.

(Hey Ray! Whaddaya say? It's nice to see you post today)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:42 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Fuck this, I'm the hijack queen, jeez.
Frank when you said "fucking" in the interview I knew I liked you, just for the realness of it.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:58 pm 
Curator
Curator

Haven't you heard about the Norwegian or Swedish (can't remember which) aging WW1 flying ace before. He was being interviewed in English by the British national radio service and he was telling about the air battle that won him his fame. He was explaining about how 4 Fokkers came diving out of the sun at him. He looked to see where he could turn and there were 2 more Fokkers coming from each side, blocking him in. He looked back to try to make a tight 180 degree turn and run but there was another Fokker chasing him. The frantic interviewer finally got an interruption in and explained to the audience that the Fokker was a combat airplane used by the German flying service at that time. Then the flying ace got back in and told everybody, Hell no, them fokkers vas Messerschmitts!

Ted

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:09 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

lol @ Ted's fokking story.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:49 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Note this Quote is only to make up for the lost post written by Justin on the old server.
Quote:
I'm just now getting around to listening to this. Wow, what good fun. This brings back some of my original excitement and wonder that ocured when first coming across MBT. Thanks for the pick me up!

The images that come up throughout the interview are a nice touch. Did you add those Frank?

Thanks again.

That is a great story Ted. :)
Thanks Justin :-)

Yes i added those pictures.

Any one you like let me know ;-)

ROFL @ Ted
Hell no, them fokkers vas Messerschmitts!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:51 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Frank,

This was one heck of an enjoyable interview. The Fact that you did not read MBT yet actually made it more fun to me due to the freshness of your own big picture perspective of experience while interviewing Tom. The real-ness of the interview was awesome, down to earth, no ego, just good talk between sincere good and fun people. If there is another interview between you guys it has to be on video.

Where da F... do we get this data from..... I wish I had a video camera running because I spit my bottled water all over the PC....
it had me cracking up and choking at the same time.

I think the accent is terrific and so is your english. It has always appeared to me that a Denmark(and similar Euro type accents) just make people sound like Genius Scientists. I loved it.

Frank: we should talk a language of numburzs.....
Tom: Mathematics is the logic of quantity
Frank: Yesz!, Yesz! Egzsackly!

Your accent gave me visions of Tolle speaking with Tom. After listening to this, the only interview that can top it is probably Eckhart Tolle and Tom having sessions on video going back and forth while you direct the questions. I think people will find that Tom's and Eckhart Tolle's work are good synergists for each other because grasping Tolle's understanding is an excellent precursor if one wants to move in the direction of Monroe/Tom's work.

Tom seemed against the wall answering that Monroe question for a second, but he did. He is always on guard to give info that he feels might be better for the specific person to learn on their own 'eventually' no matter how long and painstaking it may 'seem' for the person at the moment to get. So he frowns on 'entertainments of the ego mind' so to speak. This way no belief system comes about like "Tom says so, so it's true" and before you know it Tom's picture is on an alter with all kinds of worshipers and rituals and that has very limited value if taken in the wrong direction.

Once It becomes a known to yourself you don't need any other verifications, therefore no illusions or delusions.

Thank You for producing a fresh interview that brings out the funny and very personable side of Tom Campbell that people may not realize exists and the exchange of info was fantastic for any audience. IMHO, I think Tom enjoyed this interview more than any other to date. It just sounded like two friends talking on the phone.

OM

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next