Return Home
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:11 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:36 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Haha OM

That post made me laugh, and I was just about to spit my tea out :P

Thanks for the laugh :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:57 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Hi Frank, This was one heck of an enjoyable interview.
Agreed.
Quote:
If there is another interview between you guys it has to be on video.
That would be great!
Quote:
Where da F... do we get this data from..... I wish I had a video camera running because I spit my bottled water all over the PC....
it had me cracking up and choking at the same time.
I've chuckled repeatedly even just remembering him asking this.
Quote:
I think the accent is terrific and so is your english. It has always appeared to me that a Denmark(and similar Euro type accents) just make people sound like Genius Scientists. I loved it.
Ditto! Loved it!
Quote:
Frank: we should talk a language of numburzs.....
Tom: Mathematics is the logic of quantity
Frank: Yesz!, Yesz! Egzsackly!
Frank I loved your excitement, your enthusiasm, and how engaged you were. I've listened to Tom doing so many interviews and no offense to those hosts and hostesses who read these boards, some of them come across as disengaged! I can just tell they're reading their email more than paying attention. (Regina Meredith of course is always very engaged, not to mention engaging :)
Quote:
Your accent gave me visions of Tolle speaking with Tom. After listening to this, the only interview that can top it is probably Eckhart Tolle and Tom having sessions on video going back and forth while you direct the questions. I think people will find that Tom's and Eckhart Tolle's work are good synergists for each other because grasping Tolle's understanding is an excellent precursor if one wants to move in the direction of Monroe/Tom's work.
I agree with this too, nice synergy not to mention a huge built-in following. Not that I want to belong to a cult.
Quote:
Tom seemed against the wall answering that Monroe question for a second, but he did. He
Man, are you observant Mike! I noticed that too. He paused and then sort of took that tone he had in Hawaii when he told Nathan about Kundalini:Sort of like "Well, you asked me so I'll answer you"
Quote:
Thank You for producing a fresh interview that brings out the funny and very personable side of Tom Campbell that people may not realize exists and the exchange of info was fantastic for any audience. IMHO, I think Tom enjoyed this interview more than any other to date. It just sounded like two friends talking on the phone.

OM
I agree wholeheartedly. Tom is a gentle and patient instructor and very loving in his delivery, no matter what level audience he's speaking to. What a delightful interview this was, every time I listened I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Can they just keep getting better?

(I edited my post because dbm edited his)

Last edited by AeroLynda123 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:31 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

For the record I edited my previous post to actual read "fuck". :)

http://www.malleablelight.net

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:38 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Hi OM!

Frankly Speechless!

How can I possibly live up to this image you have of me...
I was forced to pinch myself in the arm, reading your post.

In Gratitude
Frank

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:21 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I was thinking about when Tom said in this interview that we have to have this MBT material blessed by the high priests of science in order for it to gain credibility. Perhaps this is true, but then again I am noticing that it's gaining plenty of credibility without any such blessings. It could be that the high priests of science will simply die and be replaced by those who see the bigger reality. It seems reasonable to postulate that this process will extend well beyond our lifetime, into the existence of a new group of people who are far more aware. I could be that Tom has planted a seed that will. in several hundred years, grow a new type of vegetation that will have deeper roots and a higher foliage that will simply kill off the previous vegetation.

This is just an observation, nothing that I believe.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:42 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I was thinking about when Tom said in this interview that we have to have this MBT material blessed by the high priests of science in order for it to gain credibility. Perhaps this is true, but then again I am noticing that it's gaining plenty of credibility without any such blessings.
Yes. The truth is not fragile, and there are many ways to get to it. More and more people are finding Tom every day and what I notice is, it's not usually just a passing fancy. It's people like myself, in the beginning, who hunger to hear him and ache to get more. MBT doesn't just pique their interest but Incites their Passion!
Quote:
It could be that the high priests of science will simply die and be replaced by those who see the bigger reality. It seems reasonable to postulate that this process will extend well beyond our lifetime, into the existence of a new group of people who are far more aware. ...
This is just an observation, nothing that I believe.
It's a good observation Dave. You are probably right.

I actually came here to bump this thread and post this link to Frank's YouTube channel. This is still one of my all-time favorites, especially when Frank asks Tom What the Fuck is Going on Here. Still makes me chuckle every time. http://www.youtube.com/user/ZatoriFrank

Also I love that Tom references his Hawaii workshop in this talk with Frank. That and the Tony Peake ones were my favorites as a Remote Viewer. Wish I could have been there in "Real Life" but online was definitely the next best thing!

Love,
Lynda

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:35 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

That video was very entertaining.

As far as credibility goes. Whether or not the larger reality gains credibility here in collective human consciousness would seem irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. I think that for the sake of our continued existence, "science" and all of the other limiting belief systems better get on the ball before it's too late. Humans (we) are not immune to the rule set that has wiped out 99.9% of all Earth species before us.

What I would like to see is the human potential reached. How far can we evolve consciousness before we transcend this world? Some things I have often thought about.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:00 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
What I would like to see is the human potential reached. How far can we evolve consciousness before we transcend this world? Some things I have often thought about.
How much time ya got? ;)

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:38 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Good one AeroLynda123 ;-) BUT!
All these are symptoms, and since when has symptomatic treatment been a lasting solution?
How can we change a reflection unless we change what is being reflected?
Only solution is to commit Egocide!
Frankly Speaking.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:41 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Good one AeroLynda123 ;-) BUT!
All these are symptoms, and since when has symptomatic treatment been a lasting solution?
How can we change a reflection unless we change what is being reflected?
Only solution is to commit Egocide!
Frankly Speaking.
That's a "cide" I can get on board with! Egocide. I love when people coin new meaningful terms - may I use that Frank? I promise to credit you with it!

However, Sonia Choquette says treat it like a pet. I would not want to harm or kill my pet. It just needs love and training, and to know who is actually in control.
Egos would most likely benefit from some reward and punishment, if only they weren't such Closed-Minded skeptics, believing they are right, believing they have knowledge, and never understanding they are never understanding ;)

Egos seem like Creatures of Habit to me. Just break the habit.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:44 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Fuck credit ;-)
use whatever you like to use :-)

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:46 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Fuck credit ;-)
I like you Frank. :)

I've been listening to the chat lately, the "wrong" hour for transcribing, but still it is cool.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:47 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Fuck credit ;-)
I like you Frank. :)
I think I love you Frank. Thank you for being your authentic self and not giving a flying fuck what Tom or anyone else here might think of you for it.

You are setting a wonderful example!

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:58 am 
Normal User
Normal User

I can't in a million years believe that anyone with the awakened state like Tom's would be against being "Frank"
Those have long ago waved goodbye to the attachments to words.
Frank

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:12 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I can't in a million years believe that anyone with the awakened state like Tom's would be against being "Frank" ...Frank
In that case, you may benefit from reading the Global Announcement Free Speech warning posted by Dr. Ted Vollers, PhD ("Board policy as regards to free speech versus board purpose.") Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:15 pm

"The following policy statement governs your participation on this My Big TOE Forum. Because of troubles with and excesses from some members, there will be a turn away from the level of free speech previously permitted. You may be contacted by PM or e-mail by the Administration of this board. {NOTE - This has happened to me on more than one occasion!} This may be on the basis of requesting a change in your posting on the board. This will be discussed off the board rather than on the board.

Posts placing contentious and uncivil disagreements on the board will be summarily removed. You may appeal directly to Tom Campbell if you feel that it is necessary. {Like anyone would waste his time with that! Like a whiny child whose sister took her toy away, running to the Pope with tears in her eyes for assistance}

Unfortunately the past excesses of a few will affect the future activities of all. Most of you will be pleased. Some of you will not. {In other words, a few bad apples have now spoiled everybody's fun}
The books are of necessity written to explain an extremely complex and difficult subject at a relative beginners level. This is the place to ask for explanations and to learn at a level above the beginners if you are ready for that. {Of course Newbies get a free pass, or anyone clever enough to APPEAR a Newbie to Ted}... It is not a forum for the aggrandizement of Tom Campbell but the recognition of his paramount accomplishments in the development of the understandings presented in his books and to make his further insights available as he has time to participate. {My Take Away: "Tom doesn't post anymore, but don't talk about him like he might, just in case he starts back up again"}.

This board will not be permitted to be hijacked and dominated for the purposes and by the ideas of either newcomers nor relative 'old timers'. It will not become either a free for all or a free form chat room devoted to the discussion of whatever suits the passing fancy of said newcomers and regular members. Things, ideas, projects, passions, opinions that are pertinent to the discussion of MBT are permissible as postings by board members and a wide range of such is accepted without complaint. But not to the exclusion of the original purpose of this Bulletin Board and web site. (So it seems even Wud I say is not actually a place to Ad lib or discuss in a friendly way. If you are Off Topic, you are OFF TOPIC and must be PUNISHED! No More derailing threads!)

To these ends, this board is not a democratic organization and if you wish, you may think of it as a dictatorship as some will say, .... One within which the free will of all members will be recognized within the balance that the free will of some will not subordinate the free will of others. (In other words, if you are not a moderator, you better watch your GD language!) In case it had escaped your notice, this is the same kind of arrangement described by Tom that governs the Virtual Realities of PMR and NPMR and the Local System within which we perceive ourselves to live. The Big Cheese as the CEO was not elected but appointed nor does he poll the citizens nor open the government to a plebiscite. To this end, Tom Campbell has given me administrative authority over the board and a status of Founder. This will only change at my choice or the will of Tom Campbell. Nor will it change as policy when I pass on the responsibility or share it with others as assistants. I believe you will find that it is actually the policy of most successful Bulletin Boards and natural to their operation if they are to remain true to their original purposes.

Note also that there will be an ongoing future practice of attempting to remove simple chatting from the board in order to make the valuable information relatively more available and less tedious to find. This will proceed on a time available basis, along with continual upgrading of the reference sections.

Ted as Administrator"

I genuinely look forward to this massive cleanup project, this board has become HIGHLY POLLUTED with MEANINGLESS CHIT CHAT. We've got about 6000 posts of people just saying Hi to one another? Without any aggrandizement or even mention of Tom. Only themselves.

Love,
Lynda

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next