Return Home
It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:00 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:10 am 
Curator
Curator

Someone recently posted about a cure for tooth cavities that was purchased by the American Dental Association and then quietly forgotten about.

Here is a promising looking 'cure' for cancer, or certainly some types that may die a simple death of lack of interest because there is no one to put up the big bucks for the testing as it is non-patentable.

Sodium Dichloroacetate: http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=59235

This research reported by Dr. Evangelos Michelakis of the University of Alberta. See this web page from the U. of Alberta: http://www.dca.med.ualberta.ca/Home/Upd ... Update.cfm
"Michelakis and his colleagues found that DCA normalized the mitochondrial function in many cancers, showing that their function was actively suppressed by the cancer but was not permanently damaged by it.

More importantly, they found that the normalization of mitochondrial function resulted in a significant decrease in tumor growth both in test tubes and in animal models. Also, they noted that DCA, unlike most currently used chemotherapies, did not have any effects on normal, non-cancerous tissues."

Unfortunately it is not of interest to the major drug companies as they can make no big bucks for payback from the drug as anyone can legally make it.

A search for 'DCA treatment for cancer' finds many links. Prominently this one provides a lot of information. The DCA Site: http://www.thedcasite.com/index.html

Here is another significant quick information source. They, New Scientist, say that DCA is potentially effective against all cancers and discuss some history. This is a compilation of articles from elsewhere. I'm not sure about the site itself, Rex Research, as I have not looked at it. http://www.rexresearch.com/diclacet/dca.htm

Ted

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:03 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I have a couple doctor friends on facebook I'll show this to, thank you Ted, as always.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:02 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

People are calling BS on this information Ted, what say you?
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:34 pm 
Curator
Curator

I have no knowledge other than to consider that the University of Alberta still has this up on their website. There has been a lot of continuing work to all appearances. There is a lot of information on using DCA in therapy regarding mitochondrial problems that is no doubt for real available on the Internet. There were two patent applications regarding application/method of use made. What specifically is being said?

Ted

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:00 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

So far that it is old data, and then a link to a debunking site which means closed mindedness. I didn't read the data that came with a name being called, perhaps I should.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:18 pm 
Curator
Curator

What is the link to the debunking site?

Ted

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:21 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

This is not the one I saw earlier, but the only one I can find now.
http://www.cancer.org/Treatment/Treatme ... tate--dca-
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:57 pm 
Curator
Curator

That report, from the American Cancer Society, seems to be a balanced and realistic overview. They do not write it off at present nor do they advocate its use. Studies apparently continue. It seems that reports of research are somewhat contradictory on DCA.

Ted

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:18 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Time will tell, it is weird how people are freaking out about this though, even knowing how weird we can be.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:39 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

coasttocoastam does at least one show a year on alternative caner treatments that don't get mainstream acknowledgement in the mainstream media ... next time one rolls through, I will post a summary and a link.

-Montana

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:26 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
That report, from the American Cancer Society, seems to be a balanced and realistic overview. They do not write it off at present nor do they advocate its use. Studies apparently continue. It seems that reports of research are somewhat contradictory on DCA.

Ted
I haven't read this one yet, but is this the same thing you guys are talking about?
http://hubpages.com/hub/Scientists_cure ... kes_notice

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:51 pm 
Curator
Curator

Yes Lynda, that is another report on the same research and chemical, DCA. I have skimmed around enough to see that it is apparently not as clear cut as stated there. There are reported side effects. There is conflicting research. There are definitely problems in getting funding for research because of the probability being low of making big bucks of your new patent medicine. Hopefully some government will have the sense to fund the necessary research. Hopefully some scientist will be able to sort out the proper dosage or delivery protocol to avoid the side effects that apparently can happen. It is not however certain that these necessary things will occur. It will be unfortunate if this becomes the situation. Rejuvenating mitochondria within cancerous cells certainly seems like a very basic and powerful advance. It makes the cancer cells mortal again instead of apparently immortal so that normal processes end up destroying the cancer.

Ted

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:07 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
... There are definitely problems in getting funding for research because of the probability being low of making big bucks of your new patent medicine. Hopefully some government will have the sense to fund the necessary research. Hopefully some scientist will be able to sort out the proper dosage or delivery protocol to avoid the side effects that apparently can happen. It is not however certain that these necessary things will occur. It will be unfortunate if this becomes the situation. Rejuvenating mitochondria within cancerous cells certainly seems like a very basic and powerful advance. It makes the cancer cells mortal again instead of apparently immortal so that normal processes end up destroying the cancer.

Ted
Harvest Enormous Miraculous Potential:
http://www.cannabisni.com/medicinal-can ... ck-simpson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw

http://www.theweedblog.com/marijuana-th ... ts-cancer/

Hemp Seed Oil can fuel ordinary cars, but since it grows "like a weed", and no one can patent Mother Nature, it is suppressed.

Rick Simpson claims to cure cancer with a different type of hemp oil, but has no scientific research, just lots of testimonials from his friends and family.

Hemp can replace styrofoam and newsprint and it's biodegradable and you can make food from it.

I told my friend I smoked, and that I thought God was happy for me to smoke because it made me closer to him. When I said it helps with glaucoma, she replied, "But you don't have glaucoma!" and so I responded: "Yeah. And I'm not gonna GET it, either!" with a wink.

CWG says grow hemp and I couldn't agree more enthusiastically. Harvest enormous miraculous potential. If only it were legal here in the States...

Love,
Lynda

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:19 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Guys,

Anyone interested in Cancer cures or health in general should listen to this clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDMgHzMBlFI

Enjoy!

Love,
Wayno

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:05 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Hi Guys, Anyone interested in Cancer cures or health in general should listen to this clip. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDMgHzMBlFI Enjoy! Love, Wayno
Thanks Wayno! Raymond Francis, I'm listening now. I believe I've enjoyed other TruthBrigade shows in the past.

I think DBMathis has posted (here or on FB) about how cancer can be prevented(?) or cured (?) with proper nutrition. Maybe he will chime in on this.

Not getting it in the first place is the best cure for cancer in my opinion!

The trouble is, the people who believe it cannot be cured, will never buy that they can be cured. So it creates a self-fulfilling prophecy. They convince themselves they are going to die from it, and then they do. I believe this is what happened to my mother. She feared it, obsessed over it, probably because society told her she would get it (and DESERVED it!) for being a smoker, and she believed it and feared it so strongly, Law of Attraction brought it to her.

Like Abraham-Hicks says, it works with all intense intentions, wanted or unwanted.

Bruce Lipton has a lot to say about how much our beliefs play into our health. I am so glad he's not shy about sharing his opinions! The voice and speaking style of Raymond Francis reminds me a little of Bruce.

Love,
Lynda