Return Home
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:09 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:01 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Dear forum-

Thanks to a suggestion from Ramon (brilliant) , Tom's interviews formerly requiring a full
subscription to listen to, may be following the path of itunes and offering single downloads
for a $ or two!

Red Ice Radio is already looking into it, thanks, Lana!

I have sent requests to C2C, along with a request for Tom again!

Ubik, perhaps you could contact CMN, and if any of you have a rapport with subscription radio, please offer the suggestion.

This seems like a fair alternative to all.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:16 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Wow. Thanks for that! As it was my idea, I expect a paltry one percent of all download fees resulting from my briliance. ; )

I thought it sounded like a good idea but never expected it to go anywhere. Kudos to you for actually trying to make things happen!

Some of them might think it would hurt their income but I don't think so. The people who want to listen to the program are going to go the cheaper (in the long run) subscription route. It's those, like me, that don't need or want a subscription but would like to hear one particular interview, but are hesistant to invest in the full subscription, that would be a supplement to their regular subscription revenues. I would even pay $5 to listen to Tom, for example. The upside would be those that listen for one particular purpose but like the host or show enough to opt for the full shebang. it would be even better if your initial purchase fee could be applied to a full membership (say for up to a year later.)

Just thoughts. Thanks again Donna!

Ramon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:05 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The new policy on Red Ice Radio access is here! 5 euros for total access for a month to all their interviews! Tom's second hour interview, and the new 2 hr interview to be out shortly with Anthony Peake and Tom!