Return Home
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:13 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:43 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The newest addition to Tom's interview line-up is an interview hosted by Robert Bruce, Australian explorer of NPMR extraordinaire, and author of Astral Dynamics, The Complete Book of Out-Of-Body Experiences, among others.

We will post this sure to be fantastic interview as soon as it is ready for listeners!

We felt this deserved a special separate post in addition to the usual space at the top of the thread Interviews, lectures,workshops.

All credit for this production goes to Robert Bruce! Thanks, Robert.

Last edited by Keith at MBT Events on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:56 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

That sounds like a good one to me. Can't wait.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:09 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
The newest addition to Tom's interview line-up is an interview hosted by Robert Bruce, Australian explorer of NPMR extraordinaire, and author of Astral Dynamics, The Complete Book of Out-Of-Body Experiences, among others.

We will post this sure to be fantastic interview as soon as it is ready for listeners!

We felt this deserved a special separate post in addition to the usual space at the top of the thread.
Keith,
Is this an interview yet to happen or simply yet to be released.. or both?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:10 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Thank you....can't wait!
I love My Big TOE and re-reading My Big TOE, reading other writings by Tom as well as reading posting on this Discussion Board. But, I feel pure joy when I hear Tom speak. I am not sure exactly why that is....maybe it is due to the complete and utter consistency of the information he presents...or maybe it is his "presence" that comes through...or some combination thereof. All I know is that when I find a new posting of a video or audio of Tom discussing his experiences with consciousness, it simply makes my day.
I have gushed over Tom's work on this board before, but I really cannot express deeply enough how profoundly I feel my life has changed due to My Big TOE. I am trying to practice meditation every day -- some days experiencing glimmers of growth, other days not so much, but with these daily meditations has come a much more profound sense of peace. And when I am not "sitting" in mediation, I am trying to constantly focus my intent on love, compassion, caring ...to remind myself, daily, hourly, by the minute.... that this is a place of learning, growing up, becoming love. I try to remember, remind myself that this is a VR and the only thing important is becoming a more evolved, spiritual and loving person. My Big TOE has provided the clarity, focus and intent that I have been struggling to find for many, many years....the constant asking "what is my purpose" was answered once I read My Big TOE. And with that answer came a sense of profound gratitude and profound commitment to live each day trying to the utmost of my ability to live and reflect on the fact that consciousness is fundamental, all else is virtual; I am here to grow-up, decrease entropy and become love -- love at the being level....
I have no idea Tom if you have any sense of what a gift it is that you have given/are giving to the world. With one very thick book (or three thinner one's depending on which book(s) you buy...ha) my life changed, fell into place, no words can say thank you...so my intent is to thank you by growing up!

Last edited by Chris on Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:02 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Can't wait for the interview! Stop the teasing already! :P
Chris: well said, same here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:39 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Insanecoder-This interview has taken place, and we are waiting for release.

Chris- Post this on How MBT Affected Me? In addition to here to share :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:59 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Hi Keith -- I just copied it and posted it in the "How MBT Affected Me" thread :-)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:16 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

It's here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSOZ4rqA7Cg

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:46 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Yes, this ought to be a great interview! An hour and 20 minutes I see.

Last I knew, Rob Bruce considered Evil, (yes, with a capital "E") to be a real problem.

Since both are experienced NPMR operators, it will be interesting to see if they frequently anticipate each other's remarks.

Rob Bruce came to Helena once a few years back... and spoke to a small group here. They, in my opinion at least, were sort of .... oh, fragile and aging 'new-age' types. One of them asked Rob about pacifism, or some question very close to that. Rob said, approximately, "Hell no! I say praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!" ... something very close to that. You could feel the group bristle, each person in his or her own way.

I admired his presence and deportment.

My impression of Rob was that he is a real warrior type.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:24 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Tom, I've said it before to you and I know it probably wont inflate any ego .. you are a treasure.
Thanks Keith et al. also for doing all you do..

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:14 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Greetings, here's a personal message from Robert Bruce to the forum members:

G'day Folks!

Discussing life and the greater reality with Tom Campbell was delightful. It was not till we met that I realized how much our ideas would connect; and what new ideas would be generated. Tom speaks through his life experience as a scientist with his big TOE, and I speak through my life experience as a mystic. We are both seekers of truth and beyond. Many more such discussions are coming.

Robert Bruce

---
I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank Robert for not just this interview but for many other things that he has been doing behind the scenes to promote Tom and his work. Robert introduced me to Ann Strieber which lead to Tom being interviewed on Whitley Strieber's Dreamland, the interviews with Laurie Huston on Intuitive Soul Radio also came about through an initial introduction by Robert.
Robert has been posting links to Tom's videos and recommending his work for sometime now.

Thanks Rob, from all of us, appreciated.

Gerik

Last edited by ubik on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:43 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Yes, thank you Robert.
Love to you and yours,
Bette

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:07 am 
Normal User
Normal User

I have been reading Robert's work for a few years now, and Tom's triology ı recently finished. İt had been 2 days since i had the idea of Tom and Robert meeting up. And now it has realized. Maybe i got it from the akashic records or as Tom mentions it from the data stored on possible future storage of the big computer. Anyway, this interview seems like quality data coming from 2 brilliant guys, will watch as soon as i get past the silicon based problems and proxies of the youtube data stream. Data flows from everywhere from all kinds of reality spectrums. But this one looks very exciting. Thank you Robert, thank you Tom:)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:38 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi dosealas, and welcome to Tom's MBT discussion forums. It is a great interview, I think I will listen again.
Love to you and yours,
Bette

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:17 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Wow,

Two Juggernauts at this level of experience and understanding talking to each other, wowsers!

Quite a Treat to see Tom and Robert Bruce having a conversation together.
It flowed very nicely. They both gave each other plenty of room.

Thank You to all involved for making this one happen. It was a gem.