Return Home
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:00 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:15 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thanks a lot for sharing this here, very interesting stuff!

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:44 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Part II (1hr 52min) http://db.tt/PlaVnxA
I love how Tom said, "if you hear a voice in your head that says head for the high ground, then head for the high ground! Pay attention!" This feels like it was tailored for me, since, in an email, I once told Tom I trust that voice I sometimes hear and wish it would come through louder and more often. I told him I didn't know who it was, God, my mother, my higher self and I really didn't care. At the time I had told him it could be him for all I knew - that would be perfectly fine!

Whoever said "Strap on your Helmet" about 2012, that was a a good one!

I love how Tom called on (most of) us by name. Do I hear a smile in his voice?
Quote:
The video will be ready within the next couple of weeks. Enjoy!
I guess I'll find out soon!

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:54 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Wow, don't know how I missed this but all I can say is that I have gained HUGE self trust in myself...

For awhile I started to gain a deep understanding of all this but as usual I rarely trust myself. Hearing this audio made me realize I was on the right track and already have the tools I need...

Time for some fun ;)

Glad this audio was produced, thx to all...

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:05 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I swear it feels like Tom was talking directly to me. You guys really touched on many of my own questions for me. And Im only on part 2.

I am eternally greatfull

love
patrick

peace
patrick

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:30 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

My ego just wants to listen to me asking and Tom answering my questions - over and over again. Looking forward to footage from Calgary!

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:16 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I've enjoyed this too and will do so again.

For now I have just one remark, and an idea as well.

As for the problem of when new folks drift in and can't find what they want to directly, I'm not entirely convinced that the system in place is not as best as might be had: They ask their question and someone pops up shortly (... just like in the RWW, no?) and answers their question personally... what could be better than that? And when you think about it, each time someone answers a question, they generally have refined their answers over time, and developed more of a depth or fiber to their ideas, and even rethink them afresh when they do answer. So the answers are up for a possibly freshening each time they are given.

The problem of how to organize all the material strewn about in every nook and cranny is formidable. My personal philosophy is that the whole of reality does not need to be meticulously organized, and that that leaves room for unexpected gems to hide out PUP-style. A person with too clean a desk is, well, .....hmmm.

So here is a possible way to address that issue .... A fresh book can be written, not to replace or even update MBTOE but rather as an operational sort of supplement. There could be chapters for each thing that has commanded a fair amount of visiting and revisiting at the boards. Chapters on Free Will, the digital-AUM AUO business, the physics, belief systems, ego, what not. Each of the chapters would be written by one or more of the board members. Once assembled in its penultimate form, Tom would have the final edit. Then it can get published and Tom can do the interview circuit afresh. (I can hear now, that the first question each interviewer will ask this go-round will not be "Tell us about TMI !" but rather "What's that...?! Your bulletin board wrote this for you???" With each word in the sentence getting fresh emphasis.)

Here would be the method as I conceive it presently:

A consensus is arrived at that it is a 'go', including the forms that it should take (presumably, but not necessarily entirely non-fiction), whether it should have a dynamic digital existence as well, and who the director of the project shall be.

2) A list of chapter titles agglomerates by suggestion. A selection and organization of that is pulled together by the director, and Tom then approves or makes changes.

3) People let the director know which chapters they feel qualified to write or contribute to, or if they are available for proofreading or working on that index etc etc.

1,2,3 should take less than a month.

4) The chapters are written and submitted to the PD as they are ready who then offers suggestions and returns them

5) The chapters are finalized and after going through the PD get sent to the proofreaders along with their pre-indexing.

6) The total shebang is sent off to Tom.

A) The project director (Maybe K&D?) can probably find a larger house to publish the thing ... can be scouting for the same from the get go.

7) The thing is published.

Just thoughts on the run this morning,

-Montana

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:31 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

This audio is amazing, and I greatly appreciate you sharing it with us!!

I hope to get this stuff past my intellectual understand and truly into the core of my being!

-ADam

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:47 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr4p83LRrn8

This is from NC and there are NY videos on my channel as well if you search a bit. I only have 27 vids.

I have two more from NC that are unlisted that I will share when I get the chance.

Love,
Lynda

Edit: 12:20AM 05-10-11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4ngDeT-mUw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyAONL7RLec