Return Home
It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:55 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 3:08 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Here are all 5 parts for saving to your hard drive, iPhone, iPad, etc:

I updated my previous posts in this thread so that they had all 5 parts as well.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

These files are still fairly large (1 to 1.5 GB), so be patient while they download. It may take anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour + depending on your connection speed.

Thanks Keith and Donna
for getting the files to me and for all the amazing work on these videos. So great to watch these.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 4:17 am 
Normal User
Normal User

The Forum Get Together Videos are excellent. I have watched 4 parts so far. Thanks for all the people, who made it possible to watch these videos.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 12:23 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I've finished watching Get-Together videos. Absolutely fantastic! Thank you all who worked with these videos.

Lena

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 4:48 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I've finished watching Get-Together videos. Absolutely fantastic! Thank you all who worked with these videos.

Lena
Thank you Justin! I am not quite finished watching these yet, and appreciate you making them available!

Love,
Lynda

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 4:52 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
all I can say is I wish I could have been there! It was truly delightful seeing the board members! ... Thanks to everyone involved in sharing this event.
Thank You Chris, I would say it was our pleasure but I cannot speak for the other attendees, as I am trying to only speak for myself these days.

It was a genuine pleasure being there, and it is a genuine pleasure re-living it now through the videos and audios.

I hope you will be at the next one!

Love,
Lynda

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:07 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Thank You Chris, I would say it was our pleasure but I cannot speak for the other attendees, as I am trying to only speak for myself these days.

It was a genuine pleasure being there, and it is a genuine pleasure re-living it now through the videos and audios.

I hope you will be at the next one!

Love,
Lynda
Thanks Lynda...certainly hoping to attend the next one...How fun to meet you in person :-)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:19 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

i was surprised that the audience's audio was as good as it was -good job, guys. i also liked the picture-in-picture.

i'm half-through with the 3rd video and my favorite part, so far, is when tom explained how he deduced that the past-lives he investigated were actually databases that could have easily been misinterpreted had he not checked, and rechecked the variables. it makes me curious to know if that is the moment he discovered that the actualized-past has 2 most-probabilistic sub-scenarios attached to it, and each of those has 2 more most-probabilistic sub-scenarios attached to them, etc., etc.

take a look at the graphic on page 683 to get a visual of what i'm talking about...
http://books.google.ca/books?id=RYHtBPi ... &q&f=false

i was blown away when i first read the cosmology section in book 3, but as with so much in the trilogy, i wanted to know specifically how he came to know this stuff. to be honest, i thought maybe the information was just put into his mind because he knew how to focus his intent into a question that would be answered by the larger reality, but now it seems more like he had to do a whole lot of experimenting to figure it all out.

btw, who is that young cat in the far-right front row? it is good to see that we have some thoughtful young people out there.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:41 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I believe you are talking about Elliott Edge (Edge on the forum.) He is quite a character.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:09 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

thanks, sainbury.

i agree with SS that download helper is a good method for grabbing public content -once the media is uploaded to youtube or anywhere, for that matter. however, to fully exploit DLHelper i suggest paying the $20 upgrade fee to gain the conversion abilities. most video on the net is in .flv format and can be watched on windows media player or VLC (it's not only free, but it's the best player there is... it plays EVERYTHING), unfortunately the .flv format is hard to work with. DLH will convert the .flv to mp3, MP4 or .avi all in a few clicks, then you can use YAMB (also free) to convert and burn it to DVD. these apps are very easy to use.

in a perfect world, the best method is to just host them on your server, like justin did. i'm pretty sure tom can set this phpBB template to allow his administrator ted, or any specific user-class, to attach video files of any size to their posts. that might be something to think about if this site has decent bandwidth.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:01 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Pondini-

Thank you for noticing the audience audio. When Keith laid the audio track, each time an audience member spoke, he had to adjust the audio to match.
Well noticed!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:25 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

yeah, i've seen a lot of different presentation videos with the same audience/speaker format and it seems like you can never hear all the audience's questions. i couldn't see any microphones in the crowd, but i thought there might have been multiple mics ran through a mixing board. good job on the video, as well.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:57 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

We have hand held mics, and fender PA system, Pondini, and are getting a new camera with a hook in through a mixing board.

We felt the spontaneity of this particular group would have suffered by passing around a mic, so went the creative route, by playing with the volumes, etc. We are learning bit by bit.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:03 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hey,

Thanks for posting the set on youtube, was very interesting and has pointed me here.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:20 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Hey,

Thanks for posting the set on youtube, was very interesting and has pointed me here.
Hi Martin, and welcome to Tom's MBT discussion forums. I think it's neat to know how people find their way here, thank you for the data. :)
Love to you and yours,
Bette

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:34 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thanks Bette,

I watched a few vids from Tom previously and resonated with a lot of what Tom was pointing to, a few topics I got a little wary over concerning the after life and the contact of "others" but put to the side as my thoughts may have been old constructs based on fear and not fully understanding there metaphors and a part of the systems way, maybe I will post a little on it soon.

Thanks for welcome.