Return Home
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:14 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:34 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

EDIT:

Compressed versions of the videos for computers, iPod, iPads, etc:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

These files are still fairly large (1 to 1.5 GB), so be patient while they download. It may take anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour + depending on your connection speed.

Last edited by Justin on Sat May 21, 2011 3:06 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:03 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thanks Justin!~

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:43 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I have trouble watching things with me in it, what up with that? Not so much trouble I guess, but no desire? If that is right. Words, it just makes me feel funny to go through the process of watching myself. I've watched very little of the videos I'm in. I think that is why those non video ones are so cool to me, hear me talk is okay because it doesn't sound like me. I've hardly watched any of the NY videos either. I'm so odd sometimes. Does it make any of you feel funny seeing yourselves?
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:46 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thank you very much, Donna and Keith. You are wonderful.

Thank you very much Justin. Now I can watch this video any place I wish.

Lena

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:30 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

I converted the videos from the Forum Get Together into much smaller Apple MPEG-4/MP4 format files, for an iPhone, iPod, etc., for faster downloading and easier storage. Please help yourself:

Tom Campbell MBT Forum Get Together_1.mp4 298MB http://www.adrive.com/public/dc8cae7d8c ... a6b44.html
Tom Campbell MBT Forum Get Together_2.mp4 316MB http://www.adrive.com/public/3ab121c49f ... 86073.html
Tom Campbell MBT Forum Get Together_3.mp4 284MB http://www.adrive.com/public/196b4e5edf ... 66f51.html
Tom Campbell MBT Forum Get Together_4.mp4 213MB http://www.adrive.com/public/034398314d ... eaca7.html
Tom Campbell MBT Forum Get Together_5.mp4 345MB http://www.adrive.com/public/83f062df4e ... f8a42.html

Last edited by whitcomb on Wed May 18, 2011 5:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:50 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

These are great, thank you All.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:27 pm 
Curator
Curator

I downloaded Justin's versions. The first ran fine. The second loses its audio before half way through and it never recovers. The video portion continues. Is this my download only or is this a problem with the second section?

Ted

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:53 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Ted, I wish I could answer you.

Justin and Whitcomb, THANK YOU!

Keith and Donna, Shawn and Pamela, THANK YOU!

I appreciate these videos so much! And the quick turnaround was highly impressive! Especially when you were traveling.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:16 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I downloaded Justin's versions. The first ran fine. The second loses its audio before half way through and it never recovers. The video portion continues. Is this my download only or is this a problem with the second section?

Ted
Ted, I'll have to check and see where the problem started.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:25 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Looks like something went wrong when I compressed part 2 and 3. The audio drops out halfway through on both. I will give it another go and post when done. Sorry about that. Thanks Ted.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:58 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Quote:

Ted
I tested video #2 that I uploaded Sun May 15, 2011 6:30 pm and the audio seems fine throughout, so the original video that was uploaded to Tom's YouTube channel was apparently OK.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:10 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

This is great :)

If you want to download the youtube videos, this is how you do it.

1. Have Mozilla Firefox
2. Download the addon "Video DownloadHelper" https://addons.mozilla.org/da/firefox/a ... oadhelper/
3. Install it and restart Firefox
4. Go to the youtube video you want to download.
5. Click the video downloadhelper icon in the Firefox browser and begin the download. When it has begun, you don't need to stay on the youtube website.
6. Profit (lol)

In this way, you get the ~1.5 Gb video (per part) with a high download speed. Got 3 MB/s, so it took 10-15 minutes to download.

Several options now, so everyone should be able to see the videos. Thanks everyone :)

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:39 am 
Normal User
Normal User

I wanted to say a big thank you for all the hard work you've put into these videos. They are fantastic. I love the questions and conversation that erupted. Informative and a great addition to all the knowledge Tom has shared with us.

Thank you a million times over to all who worked on and participated in this! And thanks to Tom for sharing his time and information.

Peace,
Mark

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:12 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I have trouble watching things with me in it, what up with that?
Watching these videos make me smile. It emits such a comfortable and friendly feelings. I've looked at myself, well, nothing new, that I've not seeing before. ;))

Keith is getting really good at editing videos!

Lena

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:00 pm 
Curator
Curator

Has the 5th section of the N. Carolina meeting been put up yet it Whitcomb's version? I thought that I saw it on the YouTube page and now that I have downloaded the 4 first parts, the 5th is nowhere to be seen in true YouTube fashion. Of course it can't show the full name with the part number but only the first part of the title. You have to pause the cursor over the title to see the full title. And of course, every time you select one, the list gets scrambled. When I search for it on their site search, it says that there is no such thing. As I have said before, they want you to wander around aimlessly, not find what you want. They had 2 sections from Hawaii and one section of the MRI lecture and another with Spanish subtitles. How can you create a playlist if you can't find the things in the first place and search says that they don't exist? This bad a design has to be a deliberate effort.

Ted

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next