Return Home
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:21 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:32 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Chuck and Karen Robison of What If It Really Works? interview Bruce and Tom in this truly historic coming together of two of the great scientific minds of the last few decades....

http://www.whatifitreallyworks.com/2012 ... he-summit/

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:09 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Brilliant!

Thanks for sharing that!

I looked into Bruce Lipton's ideas a few years back and always had the impression that he was way too focused on PMR. Obviously Tom has a good influence on him... ;)

I hope he promotes the VR-hypothesis in his upcoming work - because he has a massive audience. That would be cool. :)

It's really interesting to see how these two viewpoints get together in this interview.

- Dao de jing, 1.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:27 am 
Curator
Curator

This was indeed an excellent discussion between Tom and Bruce. They are in excellent agreement in their understandings and potentially can 'quadratically' increase the spread of this information through their different regular audiences.

You might make note that in the last quarter of the second part, both Tom and Bruce basically expressed the concepts that I have been trying to get across in the thread, "Required Reading" for informed Americans: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6316 Also what I have been trying to get across in discussing in various threads that we are at a nexus, a tipping point as sometimes referred to, in the future of humanity on this earth. A 'make or break' point. Either we come together as a species or we literally 'come apart' in terms of species die out from failure of food production, rampant disease, ecological destruction and social disorder. The usual Four Horsemen, mounted, booted and spurred and ready to ride.

They discuss how our own human bodies are a model for society and an economy, a society of cooperative interaction, where wealth within that society of cells exists in terms of all cells having their requirements met in terms of food, energy, health care and everything necessary for continued existence while excess wealth accumulation amounts to disease, a cancer in effect, where some cells essentially say 'to hell with you and your system' except that I will sponge off of your system to take all that I can. Not a 'communist' society in that all cells receive the same, but as some cells do receive more, as in our brain cells, but that all cells receive their requirements. Only beyond that point does there develop a surplus as ATP, the energy molecule, the coinage of wealth within the body as it is literally referred to by biologists, which is shared among the cells, not grabbed by just some few cells.

Ted

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:16 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thanks for this! I myself am a huge fan of Bruce Lipton. You could say he was a motel stop on the highway to MBT. :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:17 pm 
i have been following Bruce for many years and i am very glad to see this integration between the two. Bruce followed his gut instinct in breaking down the subset as to point in the direction of the super set. Tom breaks down the super set as to explain the reasons for the subset. As far as us acting here as a collective and what effects one effects the other, well their is no doubt about that. As i said in the 2012 thread this air is our breath, the water our circulation, the sun our life rays. Even the materialist knows this, but seems to be blinded by beliefs, and just shrugs it off. This greed and power mongering running rampant, where it is all about me and a select few, seems to be the problem.----------------Ted i know you think that grinding the political ax is good thing, and you do have a lot of passion in your pursuit. This is not the only way to try and open peoples mind that we need to unite, it is just your way. You also said when starting that post, that this forum was for discussing anything we thought was important. besides MBT. Do not take this as an attack, but you did ask what i thought after i viewed Tom and Bruce. And it does seem by you actions that you meant what you thought was important. Sabby

Last edited by sabby on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:05 pm 
Curator
Curator

Fred,

You have a great talent for not understanding things and what is specifically said to you. Your concept of politics is mistaken. Have you no understanding of how to apply the principles of MBT in a social context? The political intransigence from the right of last year, continuing again into this year is one integral part of the 'tipping point' that was referred to in the interview and discussion with Tom and Bruce. That same kind of thing, including the 1% versus the 99%, is going on all over the world in many different guises. From the 'Arab Spring' to Egypt to Syria to Europe and Britain and Asia and the Pacific rim. It has nothing to do with politics per se. It has to do with the potential future role of those who understand and advocate what Tom and Bruce teach. That we as thinking of ourselves as following a 'spiritual path' should not ignore the society around us and its problems. That it would be hoped that we can play a good role in whatever the events to come happen to be. How many different ways must this be stated before you pay attention?

Ted

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:56 pm 
i am paying attention Ted to changing and controlling myself. i am very much aware of my personal experiences, and in my own way i am trying to nudge people towards empowerment. Which starts with walking the talk, that people can see. Just to get on a forum and get on a soap box as you call it and talk about 1%, and the 99%, seems to me like an ax to grind with the right wing. I must admit i do the same thing, even tried it here, talking about the prescription drug epidemic, and our medical system and the lack of healing. We all know how good the treating business is. I gave that up here but i am making very good progress in putting these truths in peoples awareness in my own way, in an up close and personal way, Their are many issues that need to be addressed. And the first one is i think getting our own house in order. And that i think starts with a healthy clear mind. By all means keep on your path, if you think you are making a difference. Just remember we all have our personal ax to grind so to speak.------------------- I guess you know that the subscribe topic and edit has not been working sometimes? i guess we should check for spelling before we post. Sabby

Last edited by sabby on Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:11 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Great energy in this interview!

Montana

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:37 am 
Another great integration that would give credibility, in a loving and very scientific way. Would be Amit Goswami, a physicist who specializes in quantum theory. They have my vote. Sabby

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:46 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I was able to watch both parts of this "as if" I had no bandwidth issues at all. One of the best. :)
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:17 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

bookmarked and will definitely watch it, great gathering of 2 open-minded scientific minds from two areas (physics, biology) and still so united in their vision for science (opening up to metaphysics)

I read two of Bruce's books even before I read MBT, so I'm looking forward to watching it

"I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness."
- Max Planck

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:28 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Good interview! +1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:58 am 
I look forward to more interviews. Sabby

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:37 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

This was awesome. I really liked Bruce's biological perspective on this, and the body economics part made a lot of sense too (requires one to unplug their political beliefs first though!).