Return Home
It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:45 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:46 am 

where we are before born? can any one give logical answer.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:35 am 
Curator
Curator

Wahid,

The short answer is that we exist, as our true self, our mind, in a continuous experience in another reality besides this. When we are born, we simultaneously begin to exist in two realities, that is what we call Virtual Realities which we can do because we are digital minds, not unlike a computer program, which can do more than one thing at a time by jumping rapidly back and forth between them.

There is of course a great deal more to this than stated here. I suggest reading Tom's books or looking at some of his video lectures to begin to pick up on all the rest. It is all of course logically explained but considering that Tom's books are over 800 pages, you can understand why I cannot tell you everything here. What is your next question, based upon this that I have said and also your interest and willingness to study and learn further so as to ask logical questions and have sufficient information to make sense of the answers?

Ted

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:26 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I've asked myself this question many times in the past, and it always helped me to use the video-game analogy.

When you sit down at your console/PC and click that Start button on your favorite game, you suddenly see your character spawned (birthed?) into this strange digital world. If you imagine yourself as seeing the world from the limited perspective of this avatar of yours in the game, well, you don't know anything about "The Real World" (tm), although the "Real You" is aware of both the game character in The Game World, and its physical body in The Real World. For a while, your Real You's focus shifts to The Game World's reality and if the illusion is good, you are immersed in it and forget about everything else. At some point though, The Real World is going to call you back for duty, and you are going to have to either pause or quit The Game World, shifting your focus back to The Real World.

So right now, you are entirely focused in The Real World, totally immersed in its beautifully crafted illusion. You momentarily forget about The Real Real World, as your perspective/awareness is purposefully limited to suit the rules and goals of this particular game we are all playing in. Once you die in The Real World, you get to pat yourself in the back in The Real Real World, cheering with your Real Real World friends about the great gaming session you've all just had together, and how much better you all got at it. After a little rest and other Real Real World duties, you're back in front the Real World Console, picking your next adventure!

Now the interesting question is, if that's the case, where does the recursion ends? Is there an ultimate reality? Ohh, more questions... :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:39 pm 
I like that model Foggy. as far as the ultimate reality, the limits of consciousness, i would say that kind of consciousness would be AUM like. Maybe the intended goal of the IUOC is to play itself into that level. This unpopular view of mine, would i think fit into a natural self modifying fractal type of a system. I think even Tom jokingly talks about a heard of AUMasours. Sabby