Return Home
It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:16 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:25 pm 

Hello everyone.

I bought the hemi synch tapes for astral projection and I feel the binaural frequencies I make on Mac Garageband work better. In high school after I read Monroe's book I learned how to astral travel in a month by practicing his exercises. I also had a girlfriend in Austria who I loved very much as a motivating factor. After medical school I lost my ability (too left brain) to project. My question is, what works better for most people, biannual, monaural or isochronic beats to astral project? I have tried the drum beats also at 270 beats per minute and I got into an altered state twice.

Is 4 Hz or 3.78 Hz the best frequencies to try? I am using as a starting point frequencies that divide by 18 When you take the Cosine or Sin of these frequencies you get Phi or 1/2 Phi. (1.618). I also use the Western music scale ratios using the note D as 144 Hz. The note A would be 432 Hz. (3/2 times 144. the perfect 5th). The 4th is 4/3 the 3rd is 5/4, etc.

Should I use pink background noise? I do not think it helps me.

How do I get to the state where my mind is awake but my body is asleep?

Geoff

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:41 am 
Curator
Curator

There have been so many threads going over and over this subject in more or less detail that it would be more useful for you to search for "binaural beats" and read and then post, if your questions are not answered adequately there. I did such a search and find 40 results. Please do such a search and investigate that way before starting another thread like this for things to be repeated yet again.

There is no actual answer for which is the best way, based upon those threads that I remember. People are always trying something different and even posting download links for tracks they have created with various pieces of software.

Ted