Return Home
It is currently Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:02 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:06 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Tom could be either concentrating in the concept he wants to transmit (when you concentrate, your eyes can seem fixed) or he could also be in two realities at the same time, which for him is no big deal (it is for us)
Anyway, Tom is cute

On the other side, I don´t see what Jesus has to do here. It is our nature to want to Project our religious upbringing unto others.

For example in near-death experiences, people of Christian religion tend to see Jesus an no judgement, while Jewish ones see the famous rabbis and they undergo judgement. Probably each one creates the images of those they "believe" in. Atheists and non religious just tend to communicate with beings and a being of light, without specific shape or names.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:02 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

For everyone except Tom C., : no matter how much anyone has "grown up" [ evolved], and no offense intended, no one on this forum, is any where close to the level of Tom. It is not unusual, weird, or immature, to be amazed at Tom Campbell. He truly is a very highly evolved consciousness [ IUOC], and when he is focusing in this VPMR, thru his avatar Tom Campbell, he will have human, physical, intellectual, and emotional characteristics, that go along with the physics/rule set of this data stream.

He wrote My Big Toe, thru the filter of his avatar Tom Campbell. If he were to have "somehow", wrote the book, directly with his core IUOC, no one would be able to perceive anything he said, [ in this VPMR stream] .

Even, Tom's avatar personality, "Tom Campbell", is a little amazed, at reality, and his function and activities, in consciousness and the various VR's, and other data streams, that he has never mentioned, to anyone, in this data stream.

The fact that he , [ and we are too ] is a multidimensional , IUOC, he is able to see himself/his avatar form, with his avatar form personality, and at times it blows his own mind, when he pondering his status, with his avatar personality and intellect.

Unlike us, [ anyone so far, that is on, or has posted on this forum] he is not predominately seeing this world /VPMR, with his avatar sensory perception modem/interface.

He is able to see thru this simulation, and at the same time multi process, other data streams. We could all evolve to this level, ourselves, and hopefully the virtual human specie's, eventually , will .

Tom, is the real deal, and yes he does not want to be idolized, worshiped, or another cult or religion founded upon his message, / My Big Toe. His purpose is not the same as anyone on this forum, because of his level consciousness.

All his material is free, his workshops, lectures & etc., barely cover the cost. This is one major PMR, difference of Tom, from ALL the other teachers that , are good, [ no comparison to the depth of Tom, but yet, they have value to our journey or streaming] , but they all have a "money" aspect, somewhere in their mix, Tom does not.

If Jesus , [ Yeshusha ] if he, really existed in avatar form, were to visit the planet, he would not want to be worshiped, have buildings erected, denominational or non denominational religions formed after his name, and etc. . Tom is no different. He is multi player, in the purpose of consciousness, his intent of being, explains it. We really cannot relate [ with our avatar intellect] the "stuff" that Tom does, and reality in general, this is why he gave us the metaphor - My Big Toe, to help our human minds have some kind of relativity in our comprehension of reality.
Mike

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:10 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Mike, I really love your insights and intuition.
You explain things very well.
I hope you still have your job !!

By the way, when you got your job, I lost mine, but I constantly remember that I must not allow fear to become
"me" and do as recommended: don´t try to control, manipulate, expect etc. Let events develop, and then you will see that everything will be fine. If they are difficult and you have to struggle, it is for your own evolution.
No one grows when life is easy.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:07 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Dinah,
thank you for your kind words, and I am sorry, that you lost your job. Yes, I still have my job, and I am loving it. It, is not, easy, or piece of cake, and everything does not unfold, they way I plan it, or would like it to. But, I am experiencing interacting, with a lot of responsibility, decision making on the spot, having to be organized, in spite of being in the middle chaos , disorganization, ego's, other than mine, and mainly people who are into PMR only, and into contractual agreements regardless of the actual circumstances, or reality of an issue.

This is the first time since I found Tom Campbell and his model of reality, that I have had to interact in this position with this much responsibility. It is hard to explain, but, I seem to be operating in my position, like I never have before, and I know it is due to my coming into the knowledge of MBT. I am helping the company, with everything and more, that I have, knowledge , and dedication wise, and the big one > helping to reduce Entropy within the operations of our company on this project.

I actually feel like a different person, in a lot of ways. I don't have the free time that I used to, so I have to manage my time. I leave very early in the mornings, and arrive home late, Monday thru Friday. Therein, I have another perspective on time or free time. I needed to have this job, and also this particular company, that employees me. I know, that I am on the right path. I don't feel like I am trying to swim upstream against a rushing river, anymore; or that I am stuck in the quagmire of my mistakes.

Tom, likes this song, " I just want to celebrate another day of life", I feel like this. No, I am not skipping thru the tulips, and everything is not coming my way, but that does not matter. I finally feel like "dealing with things and the uncertainties of life", I have had a shift , in perspectives, but I am not really sure exactly they are, but it does not seem to matter at the present. I am just glad to be "here". I wish you the best Dinah.
Mike

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:26 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

You cannot imagine how happy I feel about your new life , Mike .
You got what you deserved, after having struggled so much.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:55 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Good to hear Mike.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:38 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thank you , Dinah and Linda.