Return Home
It is currently Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:56 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Re: Tom at TMI in 2015!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:30 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

I signed up for August a few weeks ago and there was availability. Probably need to contact TMI directly to determine availability.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:05 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Looks like they are now. Before there was a sign up button next to each of the two events. Last week only the second date had the sign up available.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:29 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Yes both programs are full. There is a waiting list however. Contact TMI directly to be placed on it. I feel very lucky to be heading to the November session. Woo hoo!!!

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 10:59 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Edit on 5/14/15:
Thanks to Alex, I will now be attending November 7-13. See you guys there!

(Would anyone signed up for the November session be interested in switching with me and attending August 1-7 instead?)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:17 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Just wanted to bump this thread and wish everyone headed for the August program a great time!

Can't hardly wait for the November session.

Also, this thread provides a place for those attending to share experiences and/or others to ask questions.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:56 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I will be at th August session. I am looking forward to it! I will try to post something about it afterward.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:00 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Cool!

:)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:39 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Well I'm back from the August session and wow, what a life changing experience.

We spent 3-5 hours a day meditating with either binaural beats created by Tom, or free flow Focus tapes from TMI. We also spent 6+ hours a day talking with Tom about our experiences and questions about the Theory/Model. My peers were awesome, from various walks of life, ages, and experience levels. The group was predominantly male which had a very "solid" energy.

The focus of the week's activities revolved around developing a foundation for exploring the larger reality. We learned about and practiced point consciousness, how to communicate with NPMR and PMR beings, accessing the past and probable future databases, remote viewing, healing, and exploring the LCS in general. We got to "dip our toes" into all these different possibilities such that we will be able to continue exploring the larger reality back at home. Lots of people (myself included) had amazing experiences which broke new ground. Many limiting beliefs were transcended.

As an example for me personally, I had some limiting beliefs as to what "point consciousness" actually was... and that I didn't need to focus on having a supremely stable one-pointedness of mind in order to get information from the LCS. I can get to a "good enough" state where data is received, although my connection with the LCS will surely continue to improve.

It's all about intent at the being level, and I now have a better understanding of what that means.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:08 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Thanks so much for the update, Mike.

That sounds like just what I was hoping to work on...although I'm also trying to keep expectations in check to allow for whatever transpires.

Can't wait for November!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:00 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

I was at the August event also and it was indeed a life-changing experience. Mike summed it up pretty well, and I have nothing to add to that lest I create any expectations for those attending the next session. I'm still trying to process everything that happened there for me and where I can take it now that I am practicing on my own time.

BTW, how's your hip/leg Mike? ;)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:05 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

It is much better actually! I am continuing to work on it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:59 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I've been looking forward to hearing how it went. Another attendee also gave me a good report. Sounds like it went very well. I'm not surprised. A week with Tom under any circumstances couldn't fail to impress but this sounds fantastic. Thanks, everyone! Hope to hear more from other attendees.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:56 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I attended the Aug session as well and can say that Mike summed it up very well.

I found it very helpful when people shared experiences they had during exercises in debrief sessions afterwards, it helped to clear up some misunderstandings I had. It was a combination of Tom's explanations and guidance, exposure to different angles from which different people approach the same things and intense focus over few days that made it very productive. The material Tom presented was not new and is found in the MBT books and the many fireside chat Youtube videos with Tom, but some things need to be repeated multiple times to get them though some thick skulls, no matter how obvious they sound on the intellectual level.

For those who will be attending the Nov session I would recommend reviewing the Explorer Tapes #12 and #16 featuring Tom. I listened to those tapes after coming back and found them very helpful to further my understanding of how LCS communications work: https://www.monroeinstitute.org/free-audio-downloads.

Alex

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:29 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Mike,

fantastic post..
I cannot see how it can be summed up any better than you did with so few words..

Your going to have to share your secrets with me one of these days so I can do a little summarizing of my long rambling postings in the dream boards, LOL

Awesome post my friend !

Brian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:47 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Just thought I'd bump this thread since it won't be long before the Nov session.