Return Home
It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:33 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1022 posts ]  Go to page Previous 146 47 48 49 5069 Next
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:05 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Yes, my intellect gets it. My being/feelings don't, but they will come along. Thank you, Sainbury and Ted Vollers!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:30 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

I have some questions:

As young I had terrible nightmares over a long period (maybe 2 years) I was waking up my family screaming each nigh.

I remember I sometimes woke up under a OBE state where I saw a very scary monster right in my face, maybe 2cm from my own face.

For some reason I solve my fear since they stop coming, and I haven't explore them since.

My question is that they are still in my memory, and since I have always used 2-3 hours to fall asleep I still feel fear when I get visuals for them to come back.

How do I really work on this fear ? Some nights I feel brave and just say "let them come" but could I do something more practical ?

Thanks

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:11 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Quote:
I have some questions:

As young I had terrible nightmares over a long period (maybe 2 years) I was waking up my family screaming each nigh.

I remember I sometimes woke up under a OBE state where I saw a very scary monster right in my face, maybe 2cm from my own face.

For some reason I solve my fear since they stop coming, and I haven't explore them since.

My question is that they are still in my memory, and since I have always used 2-3 hours to fall asleep I still feel fear when I get visuals for them to come back.

How do I really work on this fear ? Some nights I feel brave and just say "let them come" but could I do something more practical ?

Thanks
Mooki, my sister went through the same thing when she was about ten years old. I think they're called night terrors? She'd wake up crying and would respond verbally, but was in a semi-lucid state, like she was in two reality frames at once - this one and somewhere else that was totally freaking her out. Her pyjamas would be soaked in sweat from the sheer terror of the experience. When you asked her what was wrong, I forget exactly what she said, but it was something like you describe, i.e. she could see something awful like a monster or demon and when you asked where it was, she'd point somewhere in the room. It was impossible to snap her out of the experience and all we could do was comfort her until it was over. I don't remember whether my parents did anything more to help her, but eventually the night terrors stopped occurring. I too would like to hear Tom's comments on this.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:27 am 
Normal User
Normal User

What exactly are the pre-OBE vibrations and why do they differ in “rpm’s” and intensity. I know they shift the vibratory rate of consciousness to accommodate corresponding dimensions but why do some people have them while others dont and where do they come from etc? Please expand with any knew wisdom you may have gained involving this mysterious phenomenon. Thank you.
Windwalker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:24 am 
Curator
Curator

There is no vibratory rate of Consciousness other than as a metaphor that some use. There is only the rate of change of the data within the LCS reality cells and then you have the set rate of time between delta Ts set for each VR and internal to that VR. The messages that establish your being in a given VR are not set to that frequency as all messages placing different IUOCs avatars in the VR do not arrive simultaneously but rather spread out over a period of LCS time. The length of path from the last IUOC in The Big Computer generating the VR data stream to the intended IUOC to experience itself in that VR varies from IUOC to IUOC so that the messages arrive spread over a period of LCS delta Ts but the messages are such that within the delta t of the VR, you all experience it as synchronous information. That's simply the way that VRs are made and controlled.

Personally I have never experienced the 'vibrations' with any LCS interaction that I have had which were seldom OBEs and think that the vibrations are simply another fear test.

Ted

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:02 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
What exactly are the pre-OBE vibrations and why do they differ in “rpm’s” and intensity. I know they shift the vibratory rate of consciousness to accommodate corresponding dimensions but why do some people have them while others dont and where do they come from etc? Please expand with any knew wisdom you may have gained involving this mysterious phenomenon. Windwalker
Vibrations are your interpretation of data that you are getting. In the case of an OBE, it is data that you are transitioning data streams. A lot of people don't get vibrations at all, and some people describe other sensations.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:00 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Having vibrations is the only way ive ever gone OB. There is a shift of consciousness and perception/awareness etc is completely altered. Please explain “fear test.” Who is doing the testing and why? I thought everybody on this forum had vibrations. Ted and Sainbiry, Yall go OB without any vibrations? How? Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:16 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

In all experiences you are getting a data stream that you interpret through your filter. The more people talk about having vibration when transitioning data streams, the more people will have vibrations when they do the same. But it isn't a fundamental experienced and is not necessary at all. I never had them except when I first started meditating.

Fear tests can happen anytime you are exploring NPMR. But they are the most common at the beginning. The source is the LCS. The idea is that if you have a lot of fear, you have no business being there. Because if you are fearful you will attract/create fearful experiences. And that would be negative to your growth overall.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:05 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
In all experiences you are getting a data stream that you interpret through your filter. The more people talk about having vibration when transitioning data streams, the more people will have vibrations when they do the same. But it isn't a fundamental experienced and is not necessary at all. I never had them except when I first started meditating.

Fear tests can happen anytime you are exploring NPMR. But they are the most common at the beginning. The source is the LCS. The idea is that if you have a lot of fear, you have no business being there. Because if you are fearful you will attract/create fearful experiences. And that would be negative to your growth overall.

So your OBEs happen during meditation? Ive never been able to go OB by meditating although that is the holy grail i would assume. I dont believe Robert Monroe went OB during meditation ie his was sleep centered. I cant intentionally have vibrations. They sporadically occur usually before sleep. There are techniques to hover around the sleep/wake cycle which provides more fertile ground for the vibes yet they still come on when they want to come on. I didnt get vibrations by talking about them. Ive had them all my life yet it is just recently ive found out their potential for OBE by stumbling upon MBT and Robert Monroe. Ive always looked upon them as a weird sleep disorder until recently. Ive meditated all my life yet have never achieved OB through meditation. Is there a specific technique how to go OB through meditation on this website or maybe if you dont mind you could assist me with pointers of your own by your technique?. Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:22 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

No, I've never completely changed data streams during meditation, mostly I just end up in the Void. My most successful data stream transitions have also been through the sleep/wake/sleep method.

Try an experiment next time you get vibrations. Try making them stronger, and then weaker. Try turning them off completely. It is something you can control, rather than something that is being done to you.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:04 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
No, I've never completely changed data streams during meditation, mostly I just end up in the Void. My most successful data stream transitions have also been through the sleep/wake/sleep method.

Try an experiment next time you get vibrations. Try making them stronger, and then weaker. Try turning them off completely. It is something you can control, rather than something that is being done to you.

I easily control them once they happen. My issue is i wish i could make them happen more often. So “data stream transition” means out of body? (I need to learn the terminology as ive just started reading TC.) So you do indeed go OB between the sleep/wake cycle yet you have no vibrations at that time? Ive never attained OB in that manner. Ill see hypnogogic images flashing and then i can feel the shift but the actual shift has only ever happened during the vibration. When i hit hypnogogia i can usually bring on the vibes IF i dont move a muscle. A few times i actually awake with the vibrations but they usually happen before sleep a fraction of a second after hypnogogia. The trick is staying awake after hypnogogia which is difficult to do some times. That would be so cool to go OB on demand. It surely is a strange trip. Happy OBEing Sainbury!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:24 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

It is often referred to as an OBE here. But for accuracy it is really just a data stream change. You are part of the LCS being rendered a data stream. Your body is virtual so there really is no body to go out of.

No, I never get vibrations. But after having a bunch of experiences some years ago, I don't really spend any time on it any more. It just isn't that important to me anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:37 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Never mind :)

Last edited by BlankMind on Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:46 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

This is true for countries like Iceland, Norway, and Sweden, but I've never heard it said of Russia. The vikings raided the coasts of Europe and brought back the beautiful women for wives and slaves.

Every country has their share of beautiful women and handsome men. The social notion of beauty changes through time.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:37 pm 
Curator
Curator

The concept of beauty also changes from place to place. Environment changes physiology though time because of the difference in temperatures, the difference in level of sunlight. There would have been consequences if it had not changed like this. The majority of peoples of earth have evolved to be other than what is know as 'white' for good reason. Skin cancers are much more common in people like myself who are a combination of Germanic and the mix to be found in Britain with all of its more Northern invasions. The result for me has been years of periodic skin cancer removals. I would be much better off if I had a higher melanin pigmentation in my skin like the majority of the peoples of earth.

Then there are the far Northern or Southern peoples who have a much higher tendency to fat on their bodies for its energy content and resistance to cold, which also gives them a different concept of beauty.

Then there are the more tropical peoples who tend to be still darker than others and again they have a different concept of beauty. They come from the areas of earth where humanity first evolved.

Then there are the Polynesian peoples who have a still different concept of beauty. Their diets which has a strong basis on the coconut and its oil gives them a higher resistance to Alzheimers and a level of beauty further into age than most others.

It is only now with the high levels of transportation availability that we are having so much mixed types marrying and having a blending of types through this marrying. This has always gone on to a degree with what travel there was but only now are we getting those who feel that their 'race' is superior to the rest of mankind, despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Ted

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1022 posts ]  Go to page Previous 146 47 48 49 5069 Next