Return Home
It is currently Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:03 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1098 posts ]  Go to page Previous 167 68 69 70 7174 Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:47 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
This week, at work, we had a meeting and there was a cake and some snacks for us in order to celebrate the Teacher's Day. I was very grateful but the moment my boss and colleagues started eating I just wanted to disappear. I was about to create an excuse to leave (as always) but I forced myself to stay there and face that fear.
Tom has discussed this in a Fireside Chat.

FIRESIDE CHAT - August 2016
Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaBXvDO0W_U
21:05 Misophonia causing anger - dealing with phobias - transmuting anger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:40 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Tom mentions frequently the copy/paste process of creating new IUOCs or new simulations once the initial parameters prove themselves able to sustain a simulation. Is he aware or researched the possibility that the LCS copy/pasted our PMR let's say 2.000 or 5.000 years ago and observed the various evolution scenarios? That could be either inspirational or a cautionary tale for us, depending on how those civilizations turned out.
Thanks

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:24 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Question for fireside chat.

The LCS has created this virtual reality, among others, in order to have players log on, face challenges, make decisions and thereby ultimately help to lower the entropy of the whole system.
However the LCS is way beyond us and our level of consciousness. It assesses us and what we're doing, and still it too, must work to lower it's entropy and continue to grow and evolve.
But I don't see how our our choices could be significant with respect to the LCS's need to lower entropy. We work to evolve our growth through playing our avatars.
Through successive lifetimes we gradually make increments in growth of our IUOC. But the LCS already knows all the lessons we're learning, so how does it advance itself with our respectively puny efforts?
Is growth to be considered like a currency that has the same value, no matter what the level of understanding reached? It's still something learned, so it lowers the LCS's entropy even though the LCS isn't necessarily learning anything new?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:16 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

A question about consciousness levels and evolution
In this PMR, humans are the avatars used by the most evolved consciousness to incarnate into. So from a scale of 1-10 of consciousness evolution, 1 is insects, 10 is humans and all other animals are somewhere in between. The question I have: where does the consciousness level 20 for instance incarnate? Are there other PMRs that support higher levels of consciousness than this PMR? Because it seems to me that if they wanted to incarnate here, say as humans, would be such a downgrade, equivalent to a human incarnating as an insect - doesn't make sense.

Post subject: Data Bases
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:36 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

My questions are:
How long does the DB maintain the persons data? Is Abraham Lincoln's data accessible (if there was a good reason to access it to further LCS)? Julius Caeser? How about some unknown subway token collector who died in 1956?
Is it a good use of resources to maintain data on every conscious being that ever lived?
How about the life review TC talks about? MBT suggests when the avatar dies, the partition is taken down, the part of the IUOC is now in a different reality frame, and memories of the life that just ended fade like a dream. So, when review time comes, where is the information we are reviewing coming from....the Data Base?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:38 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Question for Tom:

You often tell the importance of not having beliefs, but doesn't every answer you give to a question just end up as a belief in the person getting the answer? Doesn't that make beliefs an important part of our progress towards more love and understanding?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:54 pm 

Hi! I have a couple questions for Tom.

1) Over the last couple of years, I've been coming across quite a few people (spiritual-type of individuals as well) who come very closely to the same ideas as MBT and Tom. Because these ideas are becoming more main-stream, would there be a benefit in coming together on consciousness terminology between these individuals and their following? Ideas like heaven/hell become general terminology for spiritual and religious groups in describing their ideas. Doing this for MBT-like ideas, could help remove the divide between these groups. In my personal opinion, I feel like this could help bring together these individual and their followings. Also by doing this, removing the organic habit of following a single topic "leader" and instead helping shed more light onto this information.

2) How can people who are living life through MBT and trying to grow into love, help you (Tom) out with bringing these ideas out to the mainstream and into general knowledge?

Thank you for reading these questions!
- Lane (Laner-Insaner)

Last edited by Lanerinsaner on Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:47 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Apparently, according to figures on the internet, around 200 million land animals are killed for food every day. This works out to billions every year. This is a horrible thought of course, and it makes me wonder what the use could be of IUOCs logging into these avatars which have such miserable lives as farmed animals.
I also wonder whether animals go to a transition reality before they reincarnate, or if that is not necessary for them?

Last edited by pteria on Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:49 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Apparently, according to figures on the internet, around 200 million land animals are killed for food every day. This works out to billions every year. This is a horrible thought of course, and it makes me wonder what the use could be of IUOCs logging into these avatars which have such miserable lives as farmed animals.
I also wonder whether animals go to a transition reality before they reincarnate, or if that is not necessary for them?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:21 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

two questions

tom how does shapeshifting work in non physical reality with mbt? i have heard of people having obes with their friends and they will change their appearance and the other person reports seeing exactly what they intended to look like. does this work because everything is connected and the image the person desires to appear as will automatically be seen by their friend having the obe with them? i've explored this a little bit but i was curious as to what you think about it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also- whenever i meditate after about 5 mins the space in front of me gets a little bigger... and i start having severe vertigo feeling. sometimes the room feels like it's spinning with me. i tested this and stood up while still in a trance state. i slowly stood up out of my chair while i felt those sensations. it stayed there and didn't go away until i opened my eyes and then i felt loopy for several minutes after. This doesn't scare me and i actually love that feeling so much so i just go with it. i was just wondering if this is good progress that i can get to this state so fast? nothing paranomal happens there but i was wondering if this was point consciousness or approaching point consciousness. sometimes i see swirling colors all over the place when i get there too. i engage them but nothing happens so far. i used to not be able to meditate at all. now i can quiet my mind for almost 5 minutes sometimes with zero thoughts at all. thanks to you tom i have had so much motivation moving forward. i don't miss a single video of yours and my goal is to help people and becoming a psychic medium. i feel its what i was meant to do. im excited to get visuals because i am a very visual person. i don't feel crazy anymore when i experience stuff during sleep now. you have helped me so much tom. thank you so much... -astral

Last edited by johnswanfractile on Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:22 am 

I have a thought:
What is the most powerful weapon against fear in hole existence?
Well courage ... but how I gain courage? It's very difficult for people who are very fearful. I think there must be a tool that can help you to gain courage. And I think this tool is humor.
Humor is the most powerful weapon against fear. You can make every fear go away if you find something hilarious about it. Very helpful property you should have or promote is creativity! Because you have to be creative to find something hilarious about your fears.

What do you think about this, Tom?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:08 am 
Normal User
Normal User

To what extent does Tom feel emotions? Tom has talked about how seeing loved ones or friends being self destructive is sad, and he sometimes talks about living life with joy, but it must be something different than what most of us experience. E.g. I get overwhelmed when singing music sometimes, and I might shed tears as a result. I don't know if that kind of thing is merely a product of ego or not. I have a sense that Tom has acquired a lot of wisdom, and that he must be somewhat detached from the ordinary cares and roller coaster emotions that affect most of us.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:18 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Does MBT provide any perspective on the treatment of criminals? Locking people up for decades or people receiving the death penalty for certain crimes. What is the low entropy solution to dealing with people who commit awful crimes?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:03 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Does MBT provide any perspective on the treatment of criminals? Locking people up for decades or people receiving the death penalty for certain crimes. What is the low entropy solution to dealing with people who commit awful crimes?
This program might be of interest to you. Not all countries incarcerates inmates like the US does.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOmcP9sMwIE

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:25 am 
Normal User
Normal User

I've heard Tom say on a few occasions that going out and fighting against the powers that be is not the solution to the world's problems, and that we won't see significant change unless the level of consciousness of humanity as a whole is raised. His view makes sense to me.
However I was wondering what Tom's point of view would be on the Extinction Rebellion movement in the U.K.? This organization is now advocating direct action by gathering large groups of people to disrupt normal everyday activities; e.g. blocking city traffic and they plan to send drones into Heathrow Airport, which will block flights.
These people are deeply concerned about the future of this planet because of the impending catastrophe of climate change. You could also say that they are very afraid. Given the apathy and inaction that we've had so far, isn't this a way to wake people up and force our governments to do something about the situation?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1098 posts ]  Go to page Previous 167 68 69 70 7174 Next