Return Home
It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:58 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1024 posts ]  Go to page Previous 165 66 67 68 69
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:47 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
This week, at work, we had a meeting and there was a cake and some snacks for us in order to celebrate the Teacher's Day. I was very grateful but the moment my boss and colleagues started eating I just wanted to disappear. I was about to create an excuse to leave (as always) but I forced myself to stay there and face that fear.
Tom has discussed this in a Fireside Chat.

FIRESIDE CHAT - August 2016
Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaBXvDO0W_U
21:05 Misophonia causing anger - dealing with phobias - transmuting anger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:40 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Tom mentions frequently the copy/paste process of creating new IUOCs or new simulations once the initial parameters prove themselves able to sustain a simulation. Is he aware or researched the possibility that the LCS copy/pasted our PMR let's say 2.000 or 5.000 years ago and observed the various evolution scenarios? That could be either inspirational or a cautionary tale for us, depending on how those civilizations turned out.
Thanks

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:24 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Question for fireside chat.

The LCS has created this virtual reality, among others, in order to have players log on, face challenges, make decisions and thereby ultimately help to lower the entropy of the whole system.
However the LCS is way beyond us and our level of consciousness. It assesses us and what we're doing, and still it too, must work to lower it's entropy and continue to grow and evolve.
But I don't see how our our choices could be significant with respect to the LCS's need to lower entropy. We work to evolve our growth through playing our avatars.
Through successive lifetimes we gradually make increments in growth of our IUOC. But the LCS already knows all the lessons we're learning, so how does it advance itself with our respectively puny efforts?
Is growth to be considered like a currency that has the same value, no matter what the level of understanding reached? It's still something learned, so it lowers the LCS's entropy even though the LCS isn't necessarily learning anything new?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:16 am 
Normal User
Normal User

A question about consciousness levels and evolution
In this PMR, humans are the avatars used by the most evolved consciousness to incarnate into. So from a scale of 1-10 of consciousness evolution, 1 is insects, 10 is humans and all other animals are somewhere in between. The question I have: where does the consciousness level 20 for instance incarnate? Are there other PMRs that support higher levels of consciousness than this PMR? Because it seems to me that if they wanted to incarnate here, say as humans, would be such a downgrade, equivalent to a human incarnating as an insect - doesn't make sense.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1024 posts ]  Go to page Previous 165 66 67 68 69