Return Home
It is currently Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:07 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1098 posts ]  Go to page Previous 170 71 72 73 74
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 2:04 pm 

We all know that mainstream science nowadays is just fact based; All it cares about is acquiring more and more facts about the physical world. But while new scientific knowledge is created, it also tends to 'fix' the possibilities in one possible outcome.

So, my question is: Does scientific research of physical world collapse probability distribution in this VR into narrower band of possibility, thus 'restricting' avatars from having more diverse experience in the future?

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 10:43 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
We all know that mainstream science nowadays is just fact based; All it cares about is acquiring more and more facts about the physical world. But while new scientific knowledge is created, it also tends to 'fix' the possibilities in one possible outcome.

So, my question is: Does scientific research of physical world collapse probability distribution in this VR into narrower band of possibility, thus 'restricting' avatars from having more diverse experience in the future?
Only when you believe, only when you believe.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 12:17 pm 

I'm Yana a Russian Immigrant with high school education, neurotic 49 years old mother of 3. i was going from one extreme to another through my life such as drugs, alcohol, shoplifting to being a good church member, good mother, successful business owner suffering in silence through all. I just started reading book 3 and have to put it away soon after as I always do with Tom's books. Im doing much better with Tom's youtube channel. some time i just keep listening the book or his talking as I go through my day because i can catch something very voluble to myself. I started collecting those golden nuggets of Tom's wisdom many years ago and i change my life around greatly. I become less fake, less needy, less egocentric. I treasure my transformation and knowledge because that is the best what could happened to me . Im sure I will finish Tom's book shortly, like in another 3-4 years:)
I thank you Tom Campbell for helping me with decoding the truth. I don't believe you blindly but you help to sort things out in my own data streams.
2 Questions to Tom.
I still have a secret desire to die but not from suicide. What is it?
Why do I feel extremely good some days about myself and some days extremely bad, so bad that’s my eyes never dries up. I over come so much with your help but This underlying sadness is like my best friend, never leaves me for good. Even when I was a little child I was crying a lot just because I felt so sad without any specific reason.
My second question is why a lot of times I see specific images or specific scenes i don’t know anything about them, it’s like watching some movie in my mind they are so vivid that I can see every detail in faces, colors , texture, I see people emotional expressions and much more. I also see demonic creatures, angels, aliens and more. I talk to myself a lot and the other me is always kind and loving, supportive, encouraging and wise. How I can organise all that ? I’m lacking of discipline and change my mind a lot.
Please help me to figure this out.
Thank you.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1098 posts ]  Go to page Previous 170 71 72 73 74