Return Home
It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:18 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1024 posts ]  Go to page Previous 165 66 67 68 69 Next
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:41 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

When the FWAU reintegrates the IUOC, it is legitimate to consider if the "sensation of being" of the FWAU disappears in the IUOC.

Yes, it is "legitimate to consider the 'sensation of being' of the FWAU disappears in the IUOC".

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:19 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Then, here is my question.

Here and now, “I”, the particular subset of the IUOC that is logged in this datastream and that I play now, is separated from the main IUOC. I mean I am conscious of my particular environment and the IUOC is also conscious, separately, of his environment in the NPMR. Both are “conscious” in the same time. 2 “consciousness”.
When the avatar in which the “partition” that “I” am right now will die, boundaries will be taken down and “I” will reintegrate my IUOC. But Tom says that in that process, the “FWAU partitioned” will disappear, because “I” will reintegrate the IUOC that has his own FWAU.
Then, logically, should we consider that when the boundaries are taken down, “I” will lose the conscience I have of my self to the benefit of the FWAU of my main IUOC?
I mean, is there a “continuity of consciousness” regarding the consciousness of the FWAU partitioned?
How can “I” still be aware of myself if my FWAU disappear?

Very difficult to explain.
My perception is that the answer to “is there continuity of consciousness” is yes. My understanding is that there is not two different entities known as YOU. There is only one.

To demonstrate this concept I’ll ask you a few rhetorical questions. Is the person you were when you were 5 years old still a part of you? Is who you were when you were 5 years old still alive? Where does this 5 year old who you used to be exist? What happened to the sense of being of the person you were when you were 5 years old? Where does the 95 year old you exist? What will the 95 year old you think about the you, you are today? Will that 95 year old still be you?

It’s no different when you transition physical reality. You are always you, you just change.

Hope this helps you answer your question. :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:06 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Here is a hypothetical example:

I live in South Florida. My friend's and I are in college. We major in sociology. There is a a class elective, an alternate reality course that we can take. We must agree to allow the memories of our true selves (sensation of being) to be blocked. We can select a variety of subjects and locations. We decide to learn about tolerance in a small village in Germany. We select the avatars: VB is a Muslim, Brian50 is a Catholic, I am an atheist and Sainbury is the police chief. The game is played until death. The avatars and life experience remain on the hard drive We meet and discuss what we learned about tolerance during the last day of class.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:46 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
You don't understand my point at all. I am not talking about my "personality" and the characteristics of the current avatar. All that you said in your previous reply, I fully agree and understood well. I am talking of consciousness of being - awareness of being (I am a French native speaker so maybe I do not express theses ideas correctly, sorry). I am conscious of being - my IUOC is also conscious of being at the same time. At the moment, we both are conscious of being (sensation of being/feeling of being - classical metaphysical concept). When the FWAU reintegrates the IUOC, it is legitimate to consider if the "sensation of being" of the FWAU disappears in the IUOC. Is it more clear? DO you understand what I mean by "continuity of consciousness"?
It's more like someone has amnesia. And they don't remember anything but who they are right now. And they live their life with just the knowledge who they are and what they did in that life. Then when they die they remember who they really are. They are part of a bigger, richer, more expansive being. And they never were anything else. They just forgot their whole self when they were off having experiences, but now they are back. But the IUOC wants more experiences, so it sends another amnesiac soldier out to see what they can find, and what they can do, and who they can be. The IUOC repeats this over and over while hopefully lowering entropy after many lifetimes of experience. This is the way the IUOC learns and grows.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:27 pm 

Question for Tom:

I learned from a yogic master a transformational process which consists of simply sitting alert with eyes open (meaning, not reading, not thinking, no pondering, nor performing any action, except eating, bathing, and such) for a few consecutive days. Then I watched a video of a buddhist monk teaching a similar process. This consisting of just sitting, doing nothing, which he describes as 'dropping any intention of controlling attention' during it. I would like to know if those are the same, and what are your thoughts on this type of meditation and if you would recommend it and why. Thank you!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:23 am 

What is the best way to describe "God" in a more palatable way in MBT? I have a family member who is very hateful towards anything around spiritual or conscious nature. I didn't know why he was this way, but over time I learned he has suffered through some bad childhood experiences (like being strangled by a family member when he was 1 years old). Because of this and some more depressing childhood moments, we has built a hateful look at anything spiritual or conscious and seems to hate "God" because a loving and caring "God", wouldn't allow such suffering experiences in children. What would be the best way to approach this in MBT that could show some positive light with higher conscious thinking on these experiences?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:46 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Some people think of the Larger Consciousness System as God. But the LCS really doesn't have the same attributes of a religious God.

The LCS is a digital information system. All consciousness participating in a PMR have free will within their decision space. So there is no 'God' preventing bad things. People have to get feedback for their decisions. Otherwise they would never learn. We are all given interactions and opportunities to evolve the quality of our consciousness. Dwelling on the bad things that happened to you is to live your life out of your ego. It is a good excuse for you not to have to do anything with your life.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:27 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Dear all,

Many thanks for all your replies.
I agree with all what you have said.
I've deeply studied Tom's teachings, and yes, what you said is clear in my mind.

But you didn't seize the point at all. You don't know what I mean by "to be conscious of itself". You are strictly focused on what Tom said about consciousness, and I am talking here about something he never developed.

I do not blame you, it is certainly me that is not expressing myself correctly enough, but in the same time I have no idea on how to express it better.

Do we receive a confirmation when/if Tom has replied the question in a fire side chat ?

Thanks again !

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:19 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Hi,

I have two questions.

1.) The first one Tom talked about before. Its about the IUOC 'checking out' before a violent death or incident. And the LCS playing the part of an avatar for a while during times of trauma/abuse in childhood and such. How does the LCS choose when to take over?

I know of people who remember some horrific things so what is the cut off point so to speak of when the LCS takes over, or does it depend on the IUOC, some IUOC's being able to bear more than others?

Also if a IUOC is 'checked out' during a traumatic period, then checked back in, are repressed memories the IUOC picking up on the avatar (aka the bodys) memory of trauma? I've read some things about cell memory. Even children having a cell memory sense of any trauma the mother has been through. I'll find the articles on this and post.

I remember Tom saying something about how if an insect gets stuck in closed light it dies very soon as the LCS doesnt want to prolong its slow death. Do animals 'check out' also during violent deaths and such?.

Question 2:)

Past lives and dreaming of your future spouse/people you meet later on in life. Meeting people you've never met and feeling extremely drawn to each other. Then both having 'memories' of a past life together. The same memories. Does the LCS only allow this if the IUOC's have some 'unfinished business'/ LCS nudges. Like were they 'supposed' to meet,help each other lower entrophy in this lifetime.

I know Tom had 'visions' so to speak and nudges to meet his wife. But is it sometimes just random? Esp the past life ones.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:04 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
But you didn't seize the point at all. You don't know what I mean by "to be conscious of itself". You are strictly focused on what Tom said about consciousness, and I am talking here about something he never developed. Do we receive a confirmation when/if Tom has replied the question in a fire side chat ?
The very definition of consciousness as a noun is: the state of being conscious; awareness of one's own existence, sensations, thoughts, surroundings, etc.

So, yes an IUOC is aware of itself if it is accepting information, analyzing information, changing/creating information, and sending information. This would usually be done in some kind of virtual reality. Otherwise the IUOC remains as potential, and is not self aware in that state but is just a part of the LCS.

A small chunk of consciousness with an avatar with little decision space may not be self aware but may be aware in a hive mind. And that small chunk of consciousness may share an IUOC with other small chunks of consciousnesses.

No, there is no notice that your question has been answered in the Chat videos. You just have to watch the videos to find out. But pretty much all the questions ask in this forum are answered.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:31 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
1.) The first one Tom talked about before. Its about the IUOC 'checking out' before a violent death or incident. And the LCS playing the part of an avatar for a while during times of trauma/abuse in childhood and such. How does the LCS choose when to take over?
Tom discusses this here:
FIRESIDE CHAT - July 2018
Part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... HvV2-cVurs
31:30 Why doesn't the LCS prevent horrible experiences like burning alive?
Quote:
Question 2:) Past lives and dreaming of your future spouse/people you meet later on in life. Meeting people you've never met and feeling extremely drawn to each other. Then both having 'memories' of a past life together. The same memories. Does the LCS only allow this if the IUOC's have some 'unfinished business'/ LCS nudges. Like were they 'supposed' to meet,help each other lower entropy in this lifetime.
IUOCs won't have unfinished business with other entities. You start with a clean slate each time. It is possible that you meet someone and are drawn to them because you shared a past life, or a dozen other reasons. It doesn't really matter. If you meet a kindred soul then that is a gift. The LCS often nudges people to help them move toward something/someone that will help them lower their entropy. The nudges become less and less often if they are ignored. But going with a free will gut feeling is always preferable to constantly wondering if you are being nudged this way or that way. Always do what feels right to you and pay attention to your feedback. It is the best way to know if you were right or wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:48 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I understand your question. There are other threads that address the extent of the detailed explanation (development) and use of metaphors as well as Tom's videos regarding your point. Tom describes and develops the concept of consciousness from the "top down" and generally the policy of the forum is to stop at the IUOC in that explanation. You can go through my posts around 3 months ago and find the links and quotes, etc. Here is my best effort to explain it.
Quote:

Then, here is my question.

Here and now, “I”, the particular subset of the IUOC that is logged in this datastream and that I play now, is separated from the main IUOC. I mean I am conscious of my particular environment and the IUOC is also conscious, separately, of his environment in the NPMR. Both are “conscious” in the same time. 2 “consciousness”.
Theoretically there is no separation. There is one consciousness. The "I" consciousness is self aware: is the IUOC, FWAU and "I" avatar, etc. These are metaphors designed to explain but once you advance you drop the metaphors. It is helpful to understand the OOBE experience too. The "I" avatar is self aware as part of the rule set. It is not aware of the true nature of reality.
Quote:
When the avatar in which the “partition” that “I” am right now will die, boundaries will be taken down and “I” will reintegrate my IUOC. But Tom says that in that process, the “FWAU partitioned” will disappear, because “I” will reintegrate the IUOC that has his own FWAU
When the avatar dies the "I" FWAU consciousness (formerly the partitioned avatar consciousness), depending upon its entropy, becomes self aware of the true nature of reality. "I" then goes through a transition as an FWAU with the memory, personality of the avatar's life experience. Time no longer is part of the rule set.
Quote:
Then, logically, should we consider that when the boundaries are taken down, “I” will lose the conscience I have of my self to the benefit of the FWAU of my main IUOC?
I mean, is there a “continuity of consciousness” regarding the consciousness of the FWAU partitioned?
No, you are aware of self and that awareness is the same in the FWAU. This is the waking state referred to in an OOBE. The Avatar is a vessel for consciousness to experience objective reality. There is a continuity of consciousness during the transition as the FWAU. The "I" avatar self awareness becomes the "I" FWAU self awareness but is now aware of the true reality of its existence.
Quote:
How can “I” still be aware of myself if my FWAU disappear?
Once the FWAU disappears the "I" self awareness (free will) resumes as one consciousness as an IUOC. The "personality" of that life experience (devoid of free will) becomes a part of the actualized past data base (akashic record).

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:25 am 

Hi everyone! Thanks for giving us this opportunity to ask and sorry if I'm breaking any rule, as a new member I'm still getting adapted.

I'm brazilian and I had the chance to attend the MBT Event in Brazil, which was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I had the chance to ask Tom some amazing questions about nutrition and more than one FWU from the same IUOC living simultaneously. He answered each of my questions carefully and I'm still delighted with how precise and caring he was. He makes sure every sentence is understood and doesn't mind spendind minutes talking, as long as your question is fully answered. I particularly love it. Anyways, I didn't think it was appropriate at that moment to ask about it at the São Paulo event, but maybe here is a better channel to ask about this topic that has been one of my biggest struggles in life: Misophonia.

Since I was a child, as long as I can remember, I simply can't stand the noise of somebody chewing or speaking with an open mouth, it makes me crazy. I remember being 4 years old and covering my ears when sitting at the table with my cousins who used to make a lot of noise while eating. I would say: "stop chewing like a cow!" and my mother would give me a scold for being disrespectful to them. So I grew up eating alone at the living room while the whole family was at the kitchen together. I can't go to restaurants either, unless I'm waring earphones.

Nowadays I live with my boyfriend who really understands me and tries not to make the noises that disturb me cause he knows I just can't deal with them. But it's something I really would like to change in myself and since I met Tom and his BT I've been trying harder.

I know that I'm not this body and that I can use my intent to ''turn on'' and ''turn off'' any noise in this reality, as Tom has said in many of his videos. But when it comes to chewing (the particular noise that tiriggers me) it just seems impossible. I swear I've been trying.

This week, at work, we had a meeting and there was a cake and some snacks for us in order to celebrate the Teacher's Day. I was very grateful but the moment my boss and colleagues started eating I just wanted to disappear. I was about to create an excuse to leave (as always) but I forced myself to stay there and face that fear. I focused on how much I love those people and how grateful I was, afterall the small party had been designed for us, and tried not to be angry at them but it was SO HARD!!! I focused on other things but they were speaking loudly with a full mouth in a way I could not ignore. I was smiling outside but inside I felt like crying. It was horrible.

I just would like to hear Tom's thoughts about this issue that affects me so much.

Thank you all

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:10 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Sainbury

IUOCs won't have unfinished business with other entities. You start with a clean slate each time. It is possible that you meet someone and are drawn to them because you shared a past life, or a dozen other reasons. It doesn't really matter. If you meet a kindred soul then that is a gift. The LCS often nudges people to help them move toward something/someone that will help them lower their entropy. The nudges become less and less often if they are ignored. But going with a free will gut feeling is always preferable to constantly wondering if you are being nudged this way or that way. Always do what feels right to you and pay attention to your feedback. It is the best way to know if you were right or wrong.
[/quote]

Thank you.

I sometimes get exact images in my mind too, of things a certain person posts online sometimes days later, or I'll suddenly feel a certain way, total mood change, which has nothing to do with my surroundings and later on that person will post how there feeling the same. Or i'll feel like I'm at the beach when I'm sitting in my house, and later they'll post how they were at the beach sort of thing. This happens at least twice a month. The images come out of the blue,not when I'm meditating.

This also sometimes happens with people I'm close too,like family and friends. But I'm not close to this person in real life, I just follow them online because I enjoy thier music. Is this just a random data stream I'm picking up on or is there more meaning to it?

I do often sense and dream about things before they happen, but I'm getting these particular images the most often.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:40 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

All the IOUCs are netted together by The Big Computer and the RWW, (Reality Wide Web.) So it is not unusual to be able to pick up data that someone else is experiencing, will experience, or has experienced. It is just that many people don't pay attention to it.

It is also not unusual to get data from The Probable Future Database.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1024 posts ]  Go to page Previous 165 66 67 68 69 Next