Return Home
It is currently Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:04 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1098 posts ]  Go to page Previous 168 69 70 71 7274 Next
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:13 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Extinction Rebellion - bunch of deluded/brainwashed people protesting 'climate change' (used to be known as global warming). Might as well protest that sun is rising in the morning. Both have been happening since the beginning of time. 'Useful idiots' for a mix of politicians & corporations whose end goals are wealth transfer and power. So they'll make you poorer (through all the 'green' taxes), weaker (you gotta eat vegan, earth is warming from farting cows) and more afraid (the climate apocalypse is near).

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:01 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Given the apathy and inaction that we've had so far, isn't this a way to wake people up and force our governments to do something about the situation?
Governments chomp at the bit to manipulate people’s fears in order to create a mandate to “do” something. It is “problem, reaction, solution”.

Get “science” to declare carbon a poison to the planet. The “Carbon based life” then reacting out of fear demands something be done. The “solution”, Tax your breath, tax your very existence.

The Tax Man.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l0zaebtU-CA

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:51 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The LCS chooses to lower it's entropy. One of the primary ways it does it is to fragment, create IUOC's and VR's for these IUOC's to experience, grow, and lower their own entropy. By IUOC's lowering their entropy the LCS will lower it's entropy accordingly. Many of these VR's are social systems. The optimum way for any social system to lower it's entropy is by caring, sharing, working together, more organized....more love based, less fear based, "becoming love" as TC says. Logic follows that "becoming love" is the direction the LCS chooses to go. We read that de-evolving beings or systems eventually become unstable. But we read of entities, VR's, PMR's and NPMR's chock full of evil, violence, and anything contrary to cooperation, harmony, and caring. As TC describes at times these 'places' are far worse than our own PMR and we would not like them. And like Ben asks, "Why are they here not only surviving, but apparently thriving?" It can only be that the LCS does not give a shit about 'love' more than it cares about organization and order. Think structure of evil; Mafia, Khemer Rouge, ISIS, North Korea, etc. Maybe these 'evil empires' in other reality frames flourish because they are ordered and organized. If that is the case, "becoming love" is pretty irrelevant isn't it?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:48 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

First, you must conceptualize the theory completely. Second, you will conceptualize the reality according to the theory.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:34 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

What is the meaning of “order” without its equal amount of “disorder”? “Just data”. Without the two equal and opposites you could never know from your perspective “observer”.

There would be NO evolution, NO change, NO time.

A balanced being, I.E. God Consciousness is the “ultimate observer” and exists equally within both polarities and is the creator and destroyer of All That Is, All That Ever Was, and All That Will Ever Be.

It chooses by ever so slightly leaning one way and then the other it’s direction of self discovery. Perhaps favoring one direction(out of an infinite number of them) to cause its movement.

The movement, evolution, growth, no different than a bacterium living in your gut consuming mana from heaven. :)

Pull your eyes away from the microscope for a moment to witness what you truly are!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:08 am 
Normal User
Normal User

What are your views on 'The Venus Project' and a future sustainable resource based economy?

Does it seem probable in the next 40 years? Or will we continue under a monetary system, managing and adapting to things like climate change etc.

Does a monetary system make for a better entropy lowering experience as its more of a challenge? Shows us who we really are under the harshest conditions.

I feel like younger people mostly are more conscious,educated and aware of there choices and surroundings than ever before, but that its not possible to sustain a healthy planet and a healthy economy at the same time.

I do wonder where we will be at in 20 years even if we continue to all live as we do.

Recycling, cleaning the oceans, alternatives to plastic production, zero waste living, consuming less, clean energy etc all help but can the earth sustain current human consumption levels for the next 50 years without dramatic earth and weather changes?

More people are being born everyday, with an ever ageing population and over production of products and pollution fuelled by monetary system?

I feel the only way to live sustainable under a monetary system is if business and profits are made from eco products and energy. Making money through clean energy, healthy products, electric cars etc....but can the earth grow stuff fast and sustainable enough even at that.

Its a loaded question I know. But what seems most probable for the future?

Thanks

Connie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:19 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I would suggest not getting hung up on ideas like the Venus Project. Yes I think the future will be based in cooperation but to have any insistence or expectations about what that will look like is limiting. It’s going to be much better than the Venus project, hopefully. ;)

I think there will be a value exchange system based in voluntarism and cooperation. Again I wouldn’t limit it by insisting on details.

I think recycling, pollution, energy and climate change will be non issues.

Younger people are always more evolved but like all of our younger selves were, they are not yet realized. They need help to evolve in a useful direction that is conducive to their individual growth.

I don’t worry about a population problem. I think a lot of statistics are manipulated to create fear and control, old trends are assumed to continue. My intuition is that the population is decreasing naturally already. I don’t think you’ll have the burden of taking care of us much longer ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:10 am 
Normal User
Normal User

VirtualBrain,

Hi, thanks. I don't think older people are a burden, I'm not that young,and I have health issues which feel like a burden at times but it is what it is. I just mean the under 20's have grew up with technology practically from birth, worldwide connection and are more aware and educated than any generation ever before them. It has its pros and cons.
Even in the early 90's growing up I was ignorant to so much outside of the UK unless I watched the news,movies,books,magazines or had family/friends abroad. You just believed what was local or what was in the newspaper/TV.

I feel the ultimate goal would be making planets like Mars and beyond habitable and we need not worry ever about ageing or growing population and we can expand further into space.

I just sometimes wonder if the LCS deliberately keeps certain things limited like space exploration and a limiting monetary systems in place as it uses these as tools to lower our entrophy. Like if we had a resource based economy and could live in total abundance and happiness on earth and other planets, then maybe we'd become complacent and our characters never tested.

I feel the long term scales tip more in favour of a more cooperative, sustainable place but were reaching irreversible tipping points with all the fires, wars, flooding etc still going on. Alot of land and soil has already become uninhabitable and unfarmable to grow food, and certain Governments always have these wars going on.

I remain hopeful but and do what I can. We all get to come back again and again anyway so can all enjoy being young again in a better world. :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:58 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Sebnie55,

I didn’t think that’s what you meant. Just my sense of humor and recognition that it could be taken that way. I agree they have access to vast amounts of information which is a good thing but they have little real world experience. It may be difficult for some of them who wade through that information without useful guidance. They will still have a lot of learning to do when they head out there on their own, maybe, in some ways even more so than previous generations.

I tend to think we limit ourselves more than the LCS does. There will always be challenges to learn from even when we’ve solved most of today’s major concerns, there will be new ones.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EGlo9LzmOME

It’s getting better all the time. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:27 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Dear Sainbury/all,

Can you please tell me if you remember having heard the question I asked p.67 (13 Oct 2019, 20:09)?

I reviewed the Fireside chat from October 2019 to December 2019 but I didn't find them, even if some questions asked after mine have been discussed.

Many thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:14 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Is it possible to tap the past actualized data base and obtain data from 1st century Palestine, specifically the events surrounding Jesus of Nazareth? I think it would be very profitable for a person who's growth is being stifled due to fears generated from beliefs in religious dogma. Do you know of anyone ever doing this?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:45 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Is it possible to tap the past actualized data base and obtain data from 1st century Palestine, specifically the events surrounding Jesus of Nazareth? I think it would be very profitable for a person who's growth is being stifled due to fears generated from beliefs in religious dogma. Do you know of anyone ever doing this?
If if you did get information out of the Actualized Past Database you are still going to process that information through your own filter. So your interpretation isn't going to be exactly what happened. And it will still just be your opinion as far as anyone else thinks. Just getting told something doesn't help much.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:49 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Dear Sainbury/all, Can you please tell me if you remember having heard the question I asked p.67 (13 Oct 2019, 20:09)? I reviewed the Fireside chat from October 2019 to December 2019 but I didn't find them, even if some questions asked after mine have been discussed. Many thanks!
I don't see that it was answered. Why don't you think about what exactly what you want to ask and try again in a more concise way.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:21 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Question for Tom.

In Tom's last Fireside Chat (December, 2019), Tom explained why it would likely not be helpful if everybody knew the bigger picture from the start. Based on this, I'm curious if the LCS would allow a "proof" of the "bigger picture".

I recently read of a study done by a major university hospital in the US that attempted to prove the validity of out-of-body viewing in near-death experiences. A card containing a random number and some images was placed at a location that could only be viewed from above the bed of cardiac patients. The idea was that if any of these patients viewed the room during an out-of-body experience, they would also likely see the card, and report what they saw. Unfortunately, during the time period of the experiment, no near-death experiences were reported. Was this just a coincidence, or could the LCS be deliberately preventing the occurrence or recall of such experiences under these circumstances because it would provide "proof" of the non-physical?

And, if it is the case that the LCS actively prevents such "proof", then why would the LCS be expected to allow proof in the form of results from Tom's physics experiments?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:38 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Is there life after death

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1098 posts ]  Go to page Previous 168 69 70 71 7274 Next